What's new

Saudi Arabia beheads Pakistani for drug smuggling

She owns Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and UK (The Bank of England). Her true wealth is hidden the British government reports it a $500 million which is a joke. She owns so much property around the world you wouldn't believe it. Her combined wealth and assets is said to be over £17 trillion.

Who Owns the World » Largest Landowner

Not really. Your misinformed. She doesn't own Australia, Canada or New Zealand. She's just the head of state of these countries and has no power in England let alone the whole of U.K. or Canada etc. Every 8 or so years a vote is held in these countries previously mentioned in which the people get to vote on whether to keep the Queen as their head of state or not. Say aussies voted no more queen in their printed notes. Will the queen just be like eff it im claming Australia back as its my owned land? nope

Not really. Your misinformed. She doesn't own Australia, Canada or New Zealand. She's just the head of state of these countries and has no power in England let alone the whole of U.K. or Canada etc. Every 8 or so years a vote is held in these countries previously mentioned in which the people get to vote on whether to keep the Queen as their head of state or not. Say aussies voted no more queen in their printed notes. Will the queen just be like eff it im claming Australia back as its my owned land? nope

No, I am not misinformed. Queen still holds power in Canada. She once suspended the Canadian parliament, she ordered Governor-General Michaelle Jean who represents Queen Elizabeth in Canada to suspend parliament and it was suspended in 2008. That is called power. She has behind the scenes power in UK, Australia, and Canada. Whether Australia voters vote yes or no doesn't matter she still owns land there. Also there isn't a vote every 8 years, there was one referendum in 1999 in Australia. I think you are misinformed, you don't even have any sense of the Queen's power, in UK you are told Queen has no real power and she is just a figure head.

Canadian leader suspends Parliament to stay in power - CNN.com

» Queen dissolves Canadian Parliament for third time in 3 years

Canadian PM wins suspension of Parliament| Reuters

If Saudi kill a Pakistani for drug smuggling Pakistani's go all - suban allah
If India arrests a Pakistani for drug smuggling, Pakistani's go all - drug smuggling is honest you evil Hindus, release him.

Cultural Slaves :lol:

Back
Top Bottom