What's new

Saudi Arabia bars Nigerian planes carrying Pakistani arms

KSA has exported Islam hence now almost 2 billion people are Muslims. Nothing that anybody can do to change that. For each day the number of Muslims grows. Our legacy is eternal and can only be compared to the legacy of the Roman Empire.

I don't remember any KSA mentioned in quran or hadith. Pleas enlighten me.

KSA got nothing to do with Boko Haram. Nor has KSA anything to do with Pakistani-Nigerian relations.
KSA should not facilitate weapon shipments that will ultimately be used against the Muslims of Nigeria. Neutrality is the key. The Nigerians have proven time and time again that they cannot live in peace and have been engulfed in sectarianism and wars for decades.

LOL, some Indian newspaper. They better worry about feeding the hundred millions of poor and illiterate people inhabiting that country (more than anywhere else) and building some toilets instead of bullshitting.

Anyway this news is most likely pure nonsense. No serious media reports this. Neither local or international.

KSA has exported Islam hence now almost 2 billion people are Muslims. Nothing that anybody can do to change that. For each day the number of Muslims grows. Our legacy is eternal and can only be compared to the legacy of the Roman Empire.

Keep crying guys.

You took a dig at Indians ? :o:

I'm so proud of you ! :kiss3:

So akhi hows life treating you ! :)

Keep crying guys.

If you were in the Prophet's(S.A.W.) time and said this to Him(S.A.W.), how would He(S.A.W.) have looked upon you?

Last edited:

Arabia remains the same regardless of the names of the current nation states found on the Arabian Peninsula. There was no Italy during the Roman Empire either. Italy was funded in 1861.

You knew perfectly what I meant.

It seems that some anti-Muslims have a problem with those historical facts but that is not my problem.

I don't know anything about Boko Haram nor do they interest me the slightest but the Muslims of Nigeria do. Regardless of that Nigerians have been killing each other for decades much like other Sub-Saharan Africans.

South Sudan and the Central African Republic and dozens of other nations a good example of that.

Yes, the Christian dominated Nigerian military has committed many massacres against civilian Muslims in Northern Nigeria. They are not to be trusted. If not religion they would kill each other due to tribal wars which is also the case in Nigeria.

Nigeria has not done a single thing for KSA or the Arab world other than sending illegal migrants.

There is no proof of KSA supporting Boko Haram and even if KSA did there is nothing anyone here can do about it.

Nor am I a spokesman for anybody.

Yes go and call me a "Wahhabi" now. That's all the brainless sheep do on PDF. Like I care when all main sects of Islam originate from my native region (Hijaz).

You took a dig at Indians ? :o:

I'm so proud of you ! :kiss3:

So akhi hows life treating you ! :)

I have been banned several times due to some of the parasites among them. Clearly a Saudi Arabian or other Arab male must have satisfied their women in a way that they were unable to do hence all the crying.

The US should have sold them the fighter planes. There will be no end to Boko Haram = CIA conspiracy theories as a result.

It seems that some anti-Muslims have a problem with those historical facts but that is not my problem.
I am sorry but i cannot let Kingdom of Saudi Arabia claim Prophet as your own. He was sent as a mercy to the whole world.

As for Boko Haram, just remember what happened in Syria. Boko Haram is the gateway drug to ISIS. If you want to help the muslims in Nigeria then declare direct conflict with Nigeria, Pakistan will be at the front to support you. But don't support Boko Haram who will kill muslims just as easily as non muslims.

I am sorry but i cannot let Kingdom of Saudi Arabia claim Prophet as your own. He was sent as a mercy to the whole world.

As for Boko Haram, just remember what happened in Syria. Boko Haram is the gateway drug to ISIS. If you want to help the muslims in Nigeria then declare direct conflict with Nigeria, Pakistan will be at the front to support you. But don't support Boko Haram who will kill muslims just as easily as non muslims.

I do not claim anything other than historical facts. For all the "Wahhabi" nonsense talk 24/7 among the brainless sheep of PDF (of all colors = nationalities) it were my people that created 4 of the 11 largest empires in human history (more than any other ethnic group in the top 15) and it were my people that spread Islam to the entire world. Be it Sunni or Shia Islam. Or Sufism. All of them are native to KSA and the Arab world and originated there. My people's legacy and influence is not comparable to anything other than the Roman Empire and their legacy in the Western world.

So, so much for the "Wahhabi only" narrative among the idiots here.

KSA does not support Boko Haram. There is no proof of that. Find me a single trustworthy source? A few days ago a user here on PDF created a thread about that Boko Haram leader and he threatened everyone including KSA.

Nobody can protect Nigerian Muslims on the other side of the planet. It's the job of the Nigerian regime which they cannot do for decades hence 100% native groups like Boko Haram emerge among their people.

Syria is a totally different matter. KSA has never supported ISIS but FSA, the Islamic Front and other legitimate rebel groups. ISIS predecessors already existed before the US invasion of Iraq in 2003. Different topic altogether.

Fact of the matter is that Nigeria is a hellhole currently thanks to themselves. Neither Muslims nor Christians are secure. KSA, I or anyone else from the Arab world has nothing to do with those ground realities nor can we do anything to stop it when the locals are busy killing each other. If not due to religion it would be tribes or something else.

Leave us alone. I for once want nothing to do with it. We got our own major problems in the Arab world to solve. But don't spread unfunded nonsense around about KSA being behind everything from rabies, HIV to earthquakes in Pakistan. Now we are apparently at fault for Nigerians doing what they do very well (killing each other) which has taken place for decades upon decades.

Last edited:
I do not claim anything other than historical facts. For all the "Wahhabi" nonsense talk 24/7 among the brainless sheep of PDF (of all colors = nationalities) it were my people that created 4 of the 11 largest empires in human history (more than any other ethnic group in the top 15) and it were my people that spread Islam to the entire world. Be it Sunni or Shia Islam. Or Sufism. All of them are native to KSA and the Arab world and originated there. My people's legacy and influence is not comparable to anything other than the Roman Empire and their legacy in the Western world.
You are not the same people who conquered the world on two dates a day. They were a different people from a different time.
You are the people who lost to Israel despite a huge advantage, who do not let women drive although women rode camels perfectly fine during Prophet's time, and who invented a new religion 200 years ago.

Also do not forget, it is Allah who grants victory. Not the people. Read about why Khalid Bin Walid was removed from command.

KSA is simply a creation of Western Imperialist powers, to secure their oil-field sources; for cheap and to be controlled for as long as possible...... may be upto eternity.
No KSA or its Ruling Family existed in the time of the Quran and Hadees.

KSA is simply a creation of Western Imperialist powers, to secure their oil-field sources; for cheap and to be controlled for as long as possible...... may be upto eternity.
No KSA or its Ruling Family existed in the time of the Quran and Hadees.

India is a British creation that is 67 years old and a former British colony and everything that went along that.
KSA was created by Ibn Saud who conquered all other kingdoms, emirates, sheikdoms, sultanates etc. in the part of Arabia that later became known as KSA. Never was any single part of what is now KSA a Western colony nor did they create anything. The only thing that "they" did (read Americans) was to create a alliance with the House of Saud. The House of Saud (I am no fan of them) already ruled large areas of modern-day KSA (Najd) long before Westerners gained a foothold in the ME.

Back to the school books.

You are not the same people who conquered the world on two dates a day. They were a different people from a different time.
You are the people who lost to Israel despite a huge advantage, who do not let women drive although women rode camels perfectly fine during Prophet's time, and who invented a new religion 200 years ago.

:lol:

Keep telling yourself that to feel better. Historical facts will remain historical facts.

KSA has never fought against Israel. We lost no wars.

That's not "me". That's a moronic law that got created in 1990 which nobody supports other than a few hardline clerics and their supporters.

In pre-Islamic times Arab/Semitic women were queens (in fact some of the oldest recorded queens in history originated in our lands), ruled empires and did 1000's other things than your example.

I don't know about anyone inventing any new religion but I know that Islam originated in Arabia and so did the notion of Sunnis and Shias and Sufism. All historians know that. Maybe not PDF clowns.

Anyway you apparently did not get my message.

Last edited:
I don't know about anyone inventing any new religion but I know that Islam originated in Arabia and so did the notion of Sunnis and Shias and Sufism. All historians know that. Maybe not PDF clowns.
Wahabism/Salafism is a new religion. You can read historical facts or islamic facts. Whatever happened was Allah's will, you get no credit.
Yes, nation-state theory divided one peninsula into many small fighting states to prevent th em from becoming stronger.

According the Nigerian Tribune the plane was carrying two light weight category Armoured Personnel Carriers.

Back
Top Bottom