What's new

Saudi Arabia and Russia to sign arms deal soon

First off all you are the one that admitted you don't even read what I write so it is you that admitted defeat. why would I continue arguing with you if you refuse to even read my posts? I have already made my point, I have already provided sources and pictures providing what I say yet you don't even read anything I provid and instead make up stories then bring up fake Ukrainian propaganda.

Chechnya is heavily forested and mountainous, Yemen where the Saudis are fighting is not (proven with pictures of destroyed Saudi coalition vehicles).

I read it otherwise I would not have been able to write post 27 and disprove your theories with actual sources and facts.

Everything that says something differently than what you believe in is propaganda. I posted non-Ukranian sources and numerous of them.

Similarly with the casualties in Chechnya (first and second war) which were far higher in reality than my estimate which was based on what I recall at this moment in time.

No, most of those vehicles are Yemeni army vehicles or Arab coalition. Besides many of those vehicles are only partially destroyed.

KSA loses in Yemen (lifes and equipment) are minimal after 2.5 years of war and the scale and challenges of the war and this being the first war in the modern history of KSA where a country the size of Yemen (bigger than Iraq and Syria combined almost and much more challenging geography wise) is invaded. Very few countries in the world are even capable of such a operation.

Anyway let's end this pointless discussion.

What can Russia offer to KSA? A KSA that today demands ToT with every weapons purchase?

I read it otherwise I would not have been able to write post 27 and disprove your theories with actual sources and facts.

Everything that says something differently than what you believe in is propaganda. I posted non-Ukranian sources and numerous of them.

Similarly with the casualties in Chechnya (first and second war) which were far higher in reality than my estimate which was based on what I recall at this moment in time.

No, most of those vehicles are Yemeni army vehicles or Arab coalition. Besides many of those vehicles are only partially destroyed.

KSA loses in Yemen (lifes and equipment) are minimal after 2.5 years of war and the scale and challenges of the war and this being the first war in the modern history of KSA where a country the size of Yemen (bigger than Iraq and Syria combined almost and much more challenging geography wise) is invaded. Very few countries in the world are even capable of such a operation.

Anyway let's end this pointless discussion.

What can Russia offer to KSA? A KSA that today demands ToT with every weapons purchase?
s 500

you cant get tot on every deal or you want to say all the 350 bilion dollar with usa is tot?

Russian garbage has failed at every serious test in the Middle East when faced with Western (especially American) weaponry.

Only good for military parades -- just ask Gamal Abdul-Nasser and Hafez al-Assad.

Back
Top Bottom