What's new

Satellite images of Indian BMD Long Range Radar site revealed, work nearing completion

Good Luck if ever they see operational use and actually work

My point is, missiles and warplanes cannot give a country a win. So, it is not necessary to waste money on developing these. The most important point is to provide employment for all citizens.

However, when India wastes money on arms, it neglects economic development like building industries. People remain unemployed and without sources of income.

Any country should avoid this scenario.
No missiles and warplanes very much give a nation a strategic edge. We are where we are due to out proactive policies and strategic missions like space mission, missile programs both locally made and in joint partnership with Russia etc.
India is not even a peaceful setting like the Europe to focus only on economics. Heck even Europe is remilitarising, Germany and Japan too. Japan even has US bases still they want a strong defensive force!
If you don't have a strong offensive and defensive force you will be a pushover in the geopolitical scenario and nobody will care about your interests. just like how having nukes now is very important. NATO won't move against Russia because of fricking nukes.
India is still advancing on a pretty decent rate I've noticed a lot of developments in my region in the past few years. there's fully functional metro plus a lot of other things.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom