What's new

Satellite imagery shows no damage after alleged Israeli drone attack, Review and Analysis

Shawnee

Reaction score
Country
United States
Images are released for the alleged Israeli drone attack in Isfahan showing no damage to the structures.

This retaliation happened after eight Israelis were killed in West Bank. IRGC openly says they are arming Palestinians in the West Bank to defend themselves.

B35A22AF-5F36-45F2-9854-A2D9A8954555.png

Several other movies released were actually moon phases or unrelated to the event.

3FC8185A-DE9A-4B16-A7CB-DC106C11C57A.jpeg

Bibi government is under huge pressure after the unprecedented attack. Another attack can topple the government.

Recently almost monthly drone attacks are being claimed in both Iran and Israel which is a new normal. Small drones are difficult to detect and counter.

Last edited:
Hahahahaha why are you lying lol

He is lying this never happened, Iran never hit jack shit in Israel

Lying Iranian, but what do I expect of an IRGC rat

Are you retarded? The terrorist attack was done by a terrorist unaffiliated with Iran, nor did Israel blame Iran.

Iran attacks Israel every day? Iran doesn't do shit, you pathetic idiot just take credit for anything bad ever happening in Israel.

Hhahahahaha high on copium, nothing was jammed, Iranian air defenses are trash, couldn't even profect itself from small drones

Those drones were shot down above a foreign nation easily by F35s, they aren't stealth, only stupid Iranians think they're stealth

Israel never claims anything lol, from our view point maybe it's a Finnish operation

Just a coincidence

Iran's Khamenei: 'West Bank must be armed, just as Gaza'​

May 2020

Shows the Iranians have learned from past similar incidents and reinforced sites from attacks that destroyed their drone factory awhile back, like the fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me.

Easy reinforcement against drones
The effect of five quadcopters were zilch on the roof. It is not even black in satellite imagery.

Already done based on Israeli sources

Iranian stealth drones carry Colt to West Bank.

WhatsApp_Image_2023-01-29_at_00.27.14-e1674946469975-640x400.jpeg
Lol, that drone was shot down over a 3rd state, "Stealth" my *** lmfao

Easy reinforcement against drones
The effect of five quadcopters were zilch on the roof. It is not even black in satellite imagery.
Show us the insides of the building not the roof, that's the normal effect of HEAT warheads. Again, not that it matters, seems like Iran can't even handle small drones

Lol, that drone was shot down over a 3rd state, "Stealth" my *** lmfao

Show us the insides of the building not the roof, that's the normal effect of HEAT warheads. Again, not that it matters, seems like Iran can't even handle small drones

When the roof is not even black or damaged?

WhatsApp_Image_2023-01-29_at_00.27.14-e1674946469975-640x400.jpeg

Do you think all drones were intercepted? Many passed through.
The gun makes the point.

This picture has nothing to do with drone, it's confiscated weapons. The drones you are talking about were shot down/crashed in Iraq and were fired by Iraqi militias. And weren't even targeting Israel. It was targeting Kurds in Syria/Iraq region.

These handguns are everywhere in West Bank, are US made and from old stores of Palestinian Authority which was equipped by US. Stop trying to draw connection to Palestinian conflict. There is none.

It's quadcopter attack from inside Iran by your own collaborators. Happens on monthly basis. No connection to Palestinian conflict which is hot 24/7.

@Stryker1982 you know this is one of those things I keep thinking about and it really makes no sense to me so Iran or it’s proxies have repeatedly attempted to strike Israel from Syria pretty much ineffective Israel has eyes and ears for decades in Syria but I’ve never seen any reports of Iran attempting to use Yemen as a striking post they constantly bombard Saudi Arabia through the Houthi and UAE to a lesser extent. I’ve seen the Houthi made version of fateh and qiam missiles they could have Houthi launch dozens of not hundreds at Israel far more percise and faster than anything Hamas or Islamic jihad.

Iran or it’s proxies have repeatedly attempted to strike Israel from Syria pretty much ineffective
Their were attempts few years ago, for a few years now theirs been no attempted made, probably because of the uselessness of such an attempt IMHO
I’ve never seen any reports of Iran attempting to use Yemen as a striking post they constantly bombard Saudi Arabia through the Houthi and UAE to a lesser extent.
Well considering the Saudi Airforce involvement in Yemen, I'd imagine they would have every reason to be quite bitter about SA, and want to attack back, UAE as well has decided upon itself to occupy and basically annex a Yemeni Island. All the more reason to be attacked IMHO. These two are their mainforce, and even if SA and Houthi make peace, Houthi will probably turn their missiles towards to Island or the UAE until they leave.

At the end of the day, it is up to the discretion of the organizations involved to give the final order. So by this example, you can't force the Houthi and Coalition to open a new front while they already have existing conflict to deal with. If it is against the interest of Yemen, they probably will protest an order without good reasons.

The way media portrays these organizations countries or entities appears as if orders come from Iran and they are done, but this is not the case. These groups or in other cases Syria, while benefiting from Iranian aid, are more like partners rather than subordinates, they won't compromise or risk themselves and their countries if Iran says to do something. They may not be interested in any kinetic action (their ability to do so is also debatable) if it creates international risks for them and their position in Yemen. On the other hand, capabilities need to be developed and in all cases, the war in Yemen would need to end for them to rapidly grow into a bigger problem for Israel. They do not have this capability yet to hit Israeli.

While they are partners of the IRGC, they see eye-to-eye on virtually every issue, so convincing each organization to play a role in a particular grand strategy would not be difficult.

You already noted that no Golan attacks have happened in years, Syria would not be too happy with that as it is creating risks of airstrikes and deaths of it's military personnel.
I’ve seen the Houthi made version of fateh and qiam missiles they could have Houthi launch dozens of not hundreds at Israel far more percise and faster than anything Hamas or Islamic jihad.
As far as we've seen, Houthi's + Co. do not actually have anything with sufficient range for Israel. Hence, the war would need to end so that they can move on to bigger things.

Someone was kind enough to warn Iran.

View attachment 914042
4 days before it .
View attachment 914043

Zelensky's Adviser Issues Warning to Putin: 'Escalation is Inevitable'

....................................................................................................................................................

I wonder with allies and aids like them why do you need enemies ?!

+300 Tanks ? Cool :rolleyes:
lol

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom