What's new

Sarabjit `clinically dead`; family to return on Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is clearly mentioned that I am not opposing pakistan SC ruling in this case.. His mercy petition was pending and rule of law should have been followed.. But it seems the jailor let his tribal instincts get the better off him..

Poor jailer got suspended... but the inmates did a great job killing tht terrorist with sub human genes!

who asked for sympathy? If you guys had proof, you should have hanged him as per law. That is what we did to Guru.

you're right i agree with you we should have......but God forbid we anger HRCP, Human Rights Watch, and all those other outfits which are more against Pakistan than they would be against militants of varying outfits/nationalities attacking us

And please give me one instance when we held the treaty in contempt.

trust me, if i do that the topic will go way off course

p.s. none of the news sources i am seeing are saying anything about him being "Clinically dead"

most say his situation is critical but nothing about this

Sad, is there no law in the land of the pure?
@joekrish what sort of law are you looking for? Dont tell me people treat terrorist as a 5 star hotel guest in Indian jails!

Last edited by a moderator:
And then fellow Indians say THEY NEVER SUPPORT TERRORISTS?

Well clearly they are of the opinion that this man was innocent and there is a compelling case for this, but this is not the time or place to discuss this.

@joekrish what sort of law are you looking for? Dont tell me people treat terrorist as a 5 star hotel guest in Indian jails!

Mam, you are wise and should know better that the person was convicted and the law needed to take it's course and not let a few criminals take the law in their hands or are you advocating that?

Mam, you are wise and should know better that the person was convicted and the law needed to take it's course and not let a few criminals take the law in their hands or are you advocating that?
@joekrish I am saying people in jail are criminals too...such incidents are not SOMETHING OUT OF THE BLUE....But I am surprised at how much COMPASSION the Indians are showing a criminal!

Well clearly they are of the opinion that this man was innocent and there is a compelling case for this, but this is not the time or place to discuss this.
@Abingdonboy yup Indian terrorists are always innocent it is just the Pakistanis who are attacking themselves....

Jailing even 1 shows OUTSIDE forces ARE involved :whistle:

1. Afzal guru was a self confessed terrorist and not pinned by false witnesses and testimonies.

Mr. Singh also confessed

the witness testified also before a court of a law and a judgement was reached

2. He was an Indian citizen

he was Kashmiri

3. He was hanged legally and not by lynching.

Mr. Singh was not "lyched"

There is no comparison.

Pakistan has shown again that it is not a responsible nation with no rule of law. Pakistanis cheering for this act are not helping the situation.

what do you mean by "helping" the situation; what's done is done. Many are angry or frustrated that justice for the over 2 dozen victims of Lahore bombings was not given quicker; and at any rate, the man was condemned to death anyways

as i said - the means was wrong but if he dies - the end wont.

you should at least try to DISGUISE your double standards; it's been pointed out repeatedly here already

p.s. was Kasab or Guru's family ever allowed to travel to india and visit them? did domestic human rights groups or lawyers in india represent the families of the accused?

was Guru's family notified prior to his hanging that he would be hanged or they found out by picking up a newspaper?

Mr. Singh also confessed

the witness testified also before a court of a law and a judgement was reached

he was Kashmiri

Mr. Singh was not "lyched"

what do you mean by "helping" the situation; what's done is done. Many are angry or frustrated that justice for the over 2 dozen victims of Lahore bombings was not given quicker; and at any rate, the man was condemned to death anyways

as i said - the means was wrong but if he dies - the end wont.

you should at least try to DISGUISE your double standards; it's been pointed out repeatedly here already

p.s. was Kasab or Guru's family ever allowed to travel to india and visit them? did domestic human rights groups or lawyers in india represent the families of the accused?

was Guru's family notified prior to his hanging that he would be hanged or they found out by picking up a newspaper?

is there a candid interview of Singh confessing? If so, please post the link. He has always been denying the charges while Afzal Guru never did.

Azfal is legally an Indian.. Pakistan has no legal or diplomatic right on him. He is a Kashmiri terrorist who took part in attacking Indian parliament. One of the worst terrorist attacks on India. On the other hand Singh is an Indian. India does not abandon its citizens like Pakistan did with its soldiers during Kargil or with Kasaab. India has supported him all through this case. and vouched for his innocence.

Singh is just a convenient scapegoat for an otherwise impotent justice system which has not convicted a single terrorist in hundreds of terrorists in your country that has killed thousands of people. Those poor illiterate witnesses have retracted their statement publicly. If that doesn't convince you. I don't know what would.

Don't be funny. Kasaab was the biggest embarrassment for Pakistan. Their family was made to disappear as soon as his identity was established and Pakistan's lies were exposed. BTW, Pakistan didn't ask for kasab's body, who's a pakistani. why?

is there a candid interview of Singh confessing? If so, please post the link. He has always been denying the charges while Afzal Guru never did.

you're basically asking me if i have video of the court proceedings & testimony.....I do not, i wish i did though.

Azfal is legally an Indian.. Pakistan has no legal or diplomatic right on him.

This is where we disagree. We don't recognize him as an "indian citizen"

how can he be when he is (or rather was) a product of Kashmir

He is a Kashmiri terrorist who took part in attacking Indian parliament. One of the worst terrorist attacks on India. On the other hand Singh is an Indian. India does not abandon its citizens like Pakistan did with its soldiers during Kargil

what a juxtaposition. I will lobby to have a memorial made in name of AG the same way a memorial exists to commemorate the Shuhadas of Kargil war -- both NLI and irregular mujahideen forces

i agree Parliament attack was an act of war on india -- but you should also be asking who in india provided the militants with an Ambassador car with Parliamentary tags. You may have people on the inside helping out (the way you did on mumbai drama)

or with Kasaab. India has supported him all through this case. and vouched for his innocence.

I do understand a state-provided lawyer (or lawyers rather -- one after the other received death threats and pressure) but apart from that i am requesting you to further elaborate here?

Singh is just a convenient scapegoat for an otherwise impotent justice system which has not convicted a single terrorist in hundreds of terrorists in your country that has killed thousands of people. Those poor illiterate witnesses have retracted their statement publicly. If that doesn't convince you. I don't know what would.

first of all -- if they are illiterate witnesses they wouldnt have been deemed as proper enough to be used as witnesses; fact of the matter is -- he testified before the court against the defendant. What he said to a few camera men is irrelevent when what he said in the courts was (as you claim) something different. Why would he lie in the court and then suddenly change his mind?

and until the killers of Malegaon and Saumjhota Express victims are brought to book and the case is solved please no more lectures or morality speeches yaara! Come on man! Wake up and stand up properly, you're still asleep i think.

Don't be funny. Kasaab was the biggest embarrassment for Pakistan. Their family was made to disappear as soon as his identity was established and Pakistan's lies were exposed. BTW, Pakistan didn't ask for kasab's body, who's a pakistani. why?

because the prison decided to bury him within the prison grounds before even consulting with Pakistan

i'm still skeptical about his real identity, but i REALLLY am not trying to get into side banter and i know that's what would result.

he can be buried in some orchard in Sierra Leone. I really really don't care about Kasab. Once he hung, the 26/11 drama was closed shut and is now settled as far as we are concerned.

you're basically asking me if i have video of the court proceedings & testimony.....I do not, i wish i did though.

This is where we disagree. We don't recognize him as an "indian citizen"

how can he be when he is (or rather was) a product of Kashmir

what a juxtaposition. I will lobby to have a memorial made in name of AG the same way a memorial exists to commemorate the Shuhadas of Kargil war -- both NLI and irregular mujahideen forces

i agree Parliament attack was an act of war on india -- but you should also be asking who in india provided the militants with an Ambassador car with Parliamentary tags. You may have people on the inside helping out (the way you did on mumbai drama)

I do understand a state-provided lawyer (or lawyers rather -- one after the other received death threats and pressure) but apart from that i am requesting you to further elaborate here?

first of all -- if they are illiterate witnesses they wouldnt have been deemed as proper enough to be used as witnesses; fact of the matter is -- he testified before the court against the defendant. What he said to a few camera men is irrelevent when what he said in the courts was (as you claim) something different. Why would he lie in the court and then suddenly change his mind?

and until the killers of Malegaon and Saumjhota Express victims are brought to book and the case is solved please no more lectures or morality speeches yaara! Come on man! Wake up and stand up properly, you're still asleep i think.

because the prison decided to bury him within the prison grounds before even consulting with Pakistan

i'm still skeptical about his real identity, but i REALLLY am not trying to get into side banter and i know that's what would result.

he can be buried in some orchard in Sierra Leone. I really really don't care about Kasab. Once he hung, the 26/11 drama was closed shut and is now settled as far as we are concerned.

I have no time for a conspiracy theorist. Get well soon.

nice job by the inmates.............now hang the dead body of the indian terrorist and send it the shithole it belongs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom