What's new

Sarabjit `clinically dead`; family to return on Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not like Indians who sent the dead body of Nirbhaya to Singapore so public does not get angry. Sarabjeet is a terrorist who killed 14 innocent Pakistanis.

Give justice instead Pakistan as always behaved like a mob. A lawless country where people are not safe in Prisons.

It is this kind of things that make Pakistan an unstable and suffering nation forever.

--------------------------------------

Oh ....is it :lol:

Then blame your Pathetic Pakistani authorities for this incident which will be remembered for ever as cold blooded murder.

You guys can't even convict a foot soldier of Taliban, You are talking about convicting Indian citizen :lol:

Nah.. we just shoot those bastards.... and beat the crap out of indians terrorists...

most pakistanis supporting his lynching are only showing their tribal genes ! They seem to have skipped a phase of human evolution ! pathetic people !

most pakistanis supporting his lynching are only showing their tribal genes ! They seem to have skipped a phase of human evolution ! pathetic people !

And some are showing theirs supporting a bloody mass murderer!

Sub human genes at work.

And some are showing theirs supporting a bloody mass murderer!

Showing their sub human scum genes!

oh that guy ... he shoved some manners and made them to forcefully evolve those scumbags ! .. :omghaha:

ontopic : How can people say that it is an internal matter as to when he should have been hanged ? The sentence was life imprisonment ! That is what he was supposed to undergo.. He was not sentenced to death !

aukad pata chal gayi rehnde tu.

unki aukaad toh 1999 mein pata chal gayi thi... dead bodies accept karne ki aukaad nahin thi unmein :lol:

oh that guy ... he shoved some manners and made them to forcefully evolve those scumbags ! .. :omghaha:

ontopic : How can people say that it is an internal matter as to when he should have been hanged ? The sentence was life imprisonment ! That is what he was supposed to undergo.. He was not sentenced to death !

Yeah tht terrorist who was beat to death.

And tht scum was given a death sentence not life in prison.

dont let me tell your orign along with cause of birth! :angry:

Their entire race is a mistake...

unki aukaad toh 1999 mein pata chal gayi thi... dead bodies accept karne ki aukaad nahin thi unmein :lol:

Oh yes the imaginery graves ... sorry abt the dead indian soldiers n the coffin scam..

Yeah tht guy who was beated like a b.tch to death.

And tht c..t was given a death sentence not life in prison.

Their entire race is a mistake...

his death sentence was revoked !

and converts talking about origin of races doesnt suit.. so cry a river somewhere else !

either hang him or jail him.. u dont jail him for 35 years and then kill him .. shame on everyone who is saying "he left"

RIP.................

maar diya use pakistaniyon ne :\

And then fellow Indians say THEY NEVER SUPPORT TERRORISTS?

What to expect from a place where Muslims are slaughtering each other every day ... what chance would a Kaffir have.

Anyway, I wonder if Pakistani patients coming to India for medical treatment will be as happy this incident as the PDF ghazis.
Patient? Wow Were the tables turned....and ANY PAKISTANI said anything about SOME GUY who KILLED others ....I know what response would come out!
He was committed of terrorism...Like the camel you guys called Musharaf and took care of and died in India...

Anyway, I wonder if Pakistani patients coming to India for medical treatment will be as happy this incident as the PDF ghazis.
Patient? Wow Were the tables turned....and ANY PAKISTANI said anything about SOME GUY who KILLED others ....I know what response would come out!

it is clearly mentioned that I am not opposing pakistan SC ruling in this case.. His mercy petition was pending and rule of law should have been followed.. But it seems the jailor let his tribal instincts get the better off him..
@perplexed it is clear you run on assumptions

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom