What's new

SAPM Firdous bashes Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy for not speaking up for Maqboza WADI

Nearly all liberal who fought for cause (which usually hurt Pakistani image) inside Pakistan are always quite about issues / human right abuses which favor Pakistan.
That is why it is very important for Pakistani people and the state to realise who the real enemy is..

why are we even expecting people like Malala or Sharmin Obaid to speak on Kashmir ? these people just care about their own interest, their loyalty lies with no one except fame/success/money .
Because both of them claim to be Pakistanis and hold Pakistani nationality and use it to their advantage wherever they can.

Pakistani liberals are just like hyenas or better can be compared with parasites,they live here,use state resources but do bidding of our enemy.

Because both of them claim to be Pakistanis and hold Pakistani nationality and use it to their advantage wherever they can.

you should read the Quran, Chapter Al-Munafiqoon .. it explains them :)

why are we even expecting people like Malala or Sharmin Obaid to speak on Kashmir ? these people just care about their own interest, their loyalty lies with no one except fame/success/money .
agreed bro, but our media portrayed them as our heroes, idk how many young kids were misled into thinking these people are our national heroes.

anyone who receive u.n noble prize will never speak for kashmiris ,they only speak for fulfilling u.s interests

I might be wrong but calling them liberal is incorrect...I have been amongst these people, I have worked with these people. they r not liberal or conservative. they r whatever they need to be to fill their coffers. these rich elite are very good at creating false images of themselves.
I was working with a big shot designer who used underaged poor girls to model for him to "spread awareness about underaged marriage" once he got international recognition and UN awards he threw those girls aside. none of them were paid or compensated in any way.
these r the ppl who take showers of detol after a charity event.
sorry I may sound like I am rambling, but I have seen this hypocrisy first hand and i am sick of it.

Back
Top Bottom