What's new

SAPM Attaullah Tarar Gives a Stern Message to AJK PM Sardar Tanvir Ilyas

AJK should just be given a name change while keeping the borders as is, something related to the word "Pahari"

Honestly Pakistan's political games have given so many people a cringe identity crisis by cashing in on the Kashmir issue, there's cringe asses literally supporting an independent Kashmir as a Pahari, imagine the brain rot to go that far

I've never supported independence, but it's obvious why people do.

Pakistan neglects AJK just like Balochistan or interior Sindh.

If it wasn't for expat money we'd be living in mudhuts. There is no economic opportunity - so little infrastructure.

I'm just smart enough to know our local assholes are just as bad.

The thing is the independence support is based around the scope for influence. The pahari speaking region is by far the most populous. In an independent state that would bring influence.

Influence in what though? A broke, corrupt tiny state surrounded by powerful violent enemies... Lol

Not such a win when you think it through.

Similarly look at what being merged into Punjab would be. The Pakistani PM flew in, didn't inform our PM, gave a lecture, then when called out on it - closed down the business interests of our PM.

The men involved don't matter. The seats they represent do - the fact this happened is an utter disgrace. This whole side conversation without aknowleding the problem is in itself a problem. Its the attitude that's has allowed a Punjab centric politics in Pakistan. Establishment yes men ruining the country once again.

If it wasn't for expat money we'd be living in mudhuts. There is no economic opportunity - so little infrastructure.

The thing is the independence support is based around the scope for influence. The pahari speaking region is by far the most populous. In an independent state that would bring influence.

Influence in what though? A broke, corrupt tiny state surrounded by powerful violent enemies... Lol

Similarly look at what being merged into Punjab would be. The Pakistani PM flew in, didn't inform our PM, gave a lecture, then when called out on it - closed down the business interests of our PM.

The men involved don't matter. The seats they represent do - the fact this happened is an utter disgrace. This whole side conversation without aknowleding the problem is in itself a problem. Its the attitude that's has allowed a Punjab centric politics in Pakistan. Establishment yes men ruining the country once again.
Facts, what do you think of my suggestion to rename AJK to something including "Pahari"?

Brother, Us Azadi Kashmiri’s love Pakistan with our hearts. My grandfather was in the British Indian Army. Fought in Burma, then in the first Kashmir war. My great-grandfather was also in the army. We have sacrificed for Pakistan. The people of Mirpur, where my roots are from, was flooded to build Mangla Dam And Jari Kas dam. Our lands and the live hoods of our elders were taken away from us (farming). Families were given land either in Mirpur or in Punjab. Some even moved away from their families because due to distributed of land in Punjab/Mirpur. Even now, mangla dam/Jari Kas dam have been up risen and further places flooded. Water flows from Azad Kashmir to benefit Pakistan but we still
say “Pakistan Zindabad”. These slaves @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE and Tarar know nothing about sacrifices.
It is very refreshing to here this. As an Azad Kashmiri myself, I understand the sacrifices that my family and ancestors made. I know the blood that was shed, the wars that were fought and the people that were killed. Hell, the land that we now own used to be a killing field for Muslims during the partition.
We died for Pakistan and will always be Pakistani through this sacrifice.
It's all blended.

Mirpuris are not ethnically Kashmiri, but we are in the state of Jammu and Kashmir.

Linguistically we speak potwari. As you get to Kharian the dialect has changed to Punjabi proper.

I'm not one of those ethno idiots but I definitely don't want to be Punjabi politically.

You lot keep the khota Biryani to yourselves

I too have also been dead against Kashmir independence, but the worse the situation in Pakistan gets, the more I identify as Kashmiri rather than Pakistani

This is how Pakistan will lose Kashmir, same way it lost Bangladesh.

I have spent my entire life opposed to Kashmiri independence but today see it as a better option than being a part of DHAstan.
Brother, we have to stay strong, join forces and kick out this filth from both kashmir and Pakistan as well. Escapism is not a solution.

Guys help needed. Who do i call if a monkey escapes the zoo?

Asking for a friend.
you're shit out of luck. Cuz it's the zookeeper/guard who let the monkey out in the first place. IYKWIM

Bcoz they are dumb,, for the same reason you mentioned below

A broke, corrupt tiny state surrounded by powerful violent enemies... Lol

The solution isn't separatism. It's corruption and rule of law issues. Those would still be there if sindh or balochistan separated. And not to mention, their international stature would be less than that of Pakistan's right now. And they'd be beholden to the West from day one. or live like savages. How else are the going to get those natural resources out? or Dams built?

Tbf, he did it because both the prime ministers belonged to the opposing party. He didn't do it because he doesn't like AJK. Nothing would have happened if Raja farooq haider was PM AJK right now. Or if IK was PM of Pakistan.

That's just noon league for you. Uncouth AH.

Brother, Us Azadi Kashmiri’s love Pakistan with our hearts. My grandfather was in the British Indian Army. Fought in Burma, then in the first Kashmir war. My great-grandfather was also in the army. We have sacrificed for Pakistan. The people of Mirpur, where my roots are from, was flooded to build Mangla Dam And Jari Kas dam. Our lands and the live hoods of our elders were taken away from us (farming). Families were given land either in Mirpur or in Punjab. Some even moved away from their families because due to distributed of land in Punjab/Mirpur. Even now, mangla dam/Jari Kas dam have been up risen and further places flooded. Water flows from Azad Kashmir to benefit Pakistan but we still
say “Pakistan Zindabad”. These slaves @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE and Tarar know nothing about sacrifices
Brother don't take people like tarar and "fools nightmare" to heart they are just cheap third class attention seekers

Facts, what do you think of my suggestion to rename AJK to something including "Pahari"?

Honestly, i don't care for renaming. We could number everything unit 1,2,3 and we'd still have the same problems. We need structural reforms in our model of governance so that people benefit not the elite. Right now we're all just arguing over the scraps that fall off the table where the elite eat.

Bcoz they are dumb,, for the same reason you mentioned below

The solution isn't separatism. It's corruption and rule of law issues. Those would still be there if sindh or balochistan separated. And not to mention, their international stature would be less than that of Pakistan's right now. And they'd be beholden to the West from day one. or live like savages. How else are the going to get those natural resources out? or Dams built?

Tbf, he did it because both the prime ministers belonged to the opposing party. He didn't do it because he doesn't like AJK. Nothing would have happened if Raja farooq haider was PM AJK right now. Or if IK was PM of Pakistan.

That's just noon league for you. Uncouth AH.

I agree with you. Nobody should mistake my comments as support for a pro azaadi stance, I support unity, not division.

Pata nahi ye pmln bhi kaha kaha se chutiye ikathe kar ke le ate he

How many Universities/ Technical & Medical & Other higher studies Institutes are set up/ planned to be set up for the brethren left behind there. Including GB?

This thread is a classical example of why PMLN is nothing but a lanat for this country

Imagine pissing off people of AJK who never had any issues with Pakistan and always fought alongside Pakistan against India

Is kanjar khota khoron ki party nai woh bhi kharab kar dia the way it treated AJK PM

Back
Top Bottom