What's new

SAPM Attaullah Tarar Gives a Stern Message to AJK PM Sardar Tanvir Ilyas

@Edevelop , you disrespected our people on many threads but mad respect for laying out the truth bombs on this one , respect ❤️ ❤️

@Edevelop , you disrespected our people on many threads but mad respect for laying out the truth bombs on this one , respect ❤️ ❤️

As much as I'm an ethnic Kashmiri whose grandparents came from the Valley and still having relatives in Occupied Kashmir, I consider myself culturally Punjabi because truth is I speak Punjabi and my way of life is Punjabi. I have no shame in saying that.

Dude you are not a Kashmiri. Why don't you Mirpuris in the U.K get that? For a start a Kashmiri cannot be a Khan, Niazi, Chaudhary, Sardar or Raja. As far as politics is concerned, I couldn't care less who the ruler is. You guys are Punjabis and you should be proud of it. If you want to be free from Pakistan, by all means, go ahead. You people are the least educated people in the U.K and heavily dependent on British social assistance. Realistically, you can't survive a day and that too being landlocked.

When have we said we want to be free from Pakistan? Most people I know or met want to be with Pakistan.

And the rest is an total insult to Mirpuri’s. Times have changed and the younger generation are doing better than our elders when they first arrived in the UK

As much as I'm an ethnic Kashmiri whose grandparents came from the Valley and still having relatives in Occupied Kashmir, I consider myself culturally Punjabi because truth is I speak Punjabi and my way of life is Punjabi. I have no shame in saying that.
It's all blended.

Mirpuris are not ethnically Kashmiri, but we are in the state of Jammu and Kashmir.

Linguistically we speak potwari. As you get to Kharian the dialect has changed to Punjabi proper.

I'm not one of those ethno idiots but I definitely don't want to be Punjabi politically.

You lot keep the khota Biryani to yourselves

It's all blended.

Mirpuris are not ethnically Kashmiri, but we are in the state of Jammu and Kashmir.

Linguistically we speak potwari. As you get to Kharian the dialect has changed to Punjabi proper.

I'm not one of those ethno idiots but I definitely don't want to be Punjabi politically.

Any historian would tell you 1947 and prior years are not considered old history per say. Having said that, the term "state of Jammu and Kashmir" is really a political terminology that was coined when this region was constantly ruled by Sikhs, Doghras, the British, and now the Indians. In fact it was during the British rule where land were distributed disproportionately. Its the very same reason why we have Sistan Baluchistan in Iran which should have united with our Balochistan, and Dera Ghazi Khan and Rajanpur of Punjab that should have been part of Baluchistan and KP's Hazara part of Punjab etc. Regardless, it has no bearing on who you are ethnically or linguistically. In the modern day, these lands are part of federation of Pakistan. How you want to be labelled as is your choice within your race, but do not ever call yourself someone you are not and not accepted as.

That is the fruit of dynastic politics.

Rafiq Tarar,
Saira Tarrar,
Azam Nazir Tarrar
then Atta Tarrar..... pher Tarrar e Tarrar

1670365399558.png

It's all blended.
not really
so is Gilgit, they would do everything in the world to not be part of the political state of J&K cause its a cluster f*** nor do they have anything to do with Kashmiris
its called the Majhi dialect, not proper Punjabi there's no such thing as proper Punjabi
our literature and poetry comes from many different regions from south to north to center like Mirpur's Mian Muhammad bakhsh
all the ancestors would be crying somewhere in heaven looking at all these divisions
just stop laarping as Kashmiris, they hate being associated with you due to a horrible reputation, just go and ask to real one
hell the urban Punjab has issues with the association at least in the diaspora forget actual Kashmiris :rofl:
its not us killing random political opponent camp members , shooting political rivals, and still voting in criminal clan-based PPP, and independents in 2022 - you lot
Our young urban middle class is very smart and savvy in terms of seeking opportunities, politically, hustler culture, and can't be compared to anywhere else outside of maybe Karachi
which universe you living in dude?

all in all cringe AH

Last edited:
not really

so is Gilgit, they would do everything in the world to not be part of the political state of J&K cause its a cluster f*** nor do they have anything to do with Kashmiris

its called the Majhi dialect, not proper Punjabi there's no such thing as proper Punjabi
our literature and poetry comes from many different regions from south to north to center like Mirpur's Mian Muhammad bakhsh
all the ancestors would be crying somewhere in heaven looking at all these divisions

just stop laarping as Kashmiris, they hate being associated with you due to a horrible reputation, just go and ask to real one
hell the urban Punjab has issues with the association at least in the diaspora forget actual Kashmiris :rofl:

its not us killing random political opponent camp members , shooting political rivals, and still voting in criminal clan-based PPP, and independents in 2022 - you lot
Our young urban middle class is very smart and savvy in terms of seeking opportunities, politically, hustler culture, and can't be compared to anywhere else outside of maybe Karachi

all in all cringe AH

not really

all in all cringe AH
Bro your flexing about some pendus giving a few seats to PPP.

120 million people in Punjab, for 30 years you've sustained PMLN and have been the backbone of support for the establishment since day 1. Even in the recent protests only the educated urban youth turned out in force.

Everyone is naked in the hamam.

The state of Jammu and Kashmir is like any state, including Pakistan a political construct. There isn't a single state in the world with natural borders and just one ethnicity.

In AJK we might have to put up with Kashmiri origin ethno fascists, but if Mirpur was a part of Punjab, we'd have to put up with Punjabi ethno fascists too. To them we'd be pahariye.

In the last 30 years outside of takht e Lahore who really has been treated equally in Punjab by our political system?

Noon league and its support base are a curse for Pakistan.

Guys help needed. Who do i call if a monkey escapes the zoo?

Asking for a friend.

Bro your flexing about some pendus giving a few seats to PPP.

120 million people in Punjab, for 30 years you've sustained PMLN and have been the backbone of support for the establishment since day 1. Even in the recent protests only the educated urban youth turned out in force.

Everyone is naked in the hamam.

The state of Jammu and Kashmir is like any state, including Pakistan a political construct. There isn't a single state in the world with natural borders and just one ethnicity.

In AJK we might have to put up with Kashmiri origin ethno fascists, but if Mirpur was a part of Punjab, we'd have to put up with Punjabi ethno fascists too. To them we'd be pahariye.

In the last 30 years outside of takht e Lahore who really has been treated equally in Punjab by our political system?

Noon league and its support base are a curse for Pakistan.
AJK should just be given a name change while keeping the borders as is, something related to the word "Pahari"

Honestly Pakistan's political games have given so many people a cringe identity crisis by cashing in on the Kashmir issue, there's cringe asses literally supporting an independent Kashmir as a Pahari, imagine the brain rot to go that far

Back
Top Bottom