What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
please stop using weird fonts and sizes.... its irritating....

and you cant tell us to lay off just because you dont like us :taz:

relax_dont_do_it_t_shirt-p235981873307596759q6wh_400.jpg

:D

Cool Down.

Have some YOGA.

That so called Nikah was only a piece of paper as most of the Islamic Sharia basic things didn't happened at all no Walima after the Nikah and many more so that's why shoaib thinks that it is better to give that mootee a piece of paper which means nothing if we see from Islamic shaira angle.

Dude, The same could have been done earlier as well.. The issue would have resolved right in the beginning in an amicable manner.

Hmmm so far there is still nothing to say that this divorce wasn't given under duress. As we discussed yesterday, in Indian law a woman's claim is enough and the man has to disprove that the wedding took place or not.

He couldn't disprove it. Its a guilty until proven innocent world in India. In most other countries her claims would've not worked.

So ground is being prepared for Shoaib's face saving...
His family friend also confirmed the marriage, maybe that tilted the table and he new, he could not cover up any longer..:flame::flame:

His family friend also confirmed the marriage, maybe that tilted the table and he new, he could not cover up any longer..:flame::flame:
Actually a lot of people never expected the Indian justice system to give justice to Shoaib a Pakistani and that is what has happened.

Indian media has reported that Shoaib has backed off due to mounting evidence, what evidence was mounted? Still the same old was there. The supposed semen analysis never came out, and the supposed miscarriage report never came out.

His options were, divorce or go to jail...

If hes seen as a liar, would Sania Mirza ditch him? Obviously the Mirzas see him as a victim, not a liar.

They say once a cheat, always a cheat. A man who first cheats his country, and then his wife, cannot realistically be expected to do any better with his second. Or third. Or fourth. They say love is blind. Time will tell. The surest way of making a girl marry wrong is to strongly oppose the marriage. Girls are like that.

Hmmm so far there is still nothing to say that this divorce wasn't given under duress. As we discussed yesterday, in Indian law a woman's claim is enough and the man has to disprove that the wedding took place or not.

He couldn't disprove it. Its a guilty until proven innocent world in India. In most other countries her claims would've not worked.

just in case of this law (IPC section 498A)

even supreme court benches have given remarks like this

""The object is to strike at the root of dowry menace. But by misuse of the provision a new legal terrorism can be unleashed. The provision is intended to be used as a shield and not an assassin's weapon. If [the] cry of "wolf" is made too often as a prank, assistance and protection may not be available when the actual wolf appears,"

hope Law ministry looks into it and some amendments can be made into this law....

They say once a cheat, always a cheat. A man who first cheats his country, and then his wife, cannot realistically be expected to do any better with his second. Or third. Or fourth. They say love is blind. Time will tell. The surest way of making a girl marry wrong is to strongly oppose the marriage. Girls are like that.
Makes you wonder why Sania hasn't ditched Shoaib yet.

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

just in case of this law (IPC section 498A)

even supreme court benches have given remarks like this

""The object is to strike at the root of dowry menace. But by misuse of the provision a new legal terrorism can be unleashed. The provision is intended to be used as a shield and not an assassin's weapon. If [the] cry of "wolf" is made too often as a prank, assistance and protection may not be available when the actual wolf appears,"

hope Law ministry looks into it and some amendments can be made into this law....
498A was the gun on Shoaib's head.

Dude what kind of question is that? Really! Are you looking for a video perchance?

According to Islamic law , if there was no Khatib who recited the Nikkha and the marriage was not consumated , then this is no marriage to beign with so no question of 'wife'

but if the indians want te wrangle about the 'Nikkha nama' ( the paper ) then also legally if the marriage was not comumated it stands annuled.

Non consumation of marriage is ground for marriage annulmanet , ( just search the net , surprisingly many indian women are seeking annulment based on this , doesnt look to be so good for the indian male :P )

Shaoib is naieve , I mean he has to be that he got tricked by fatso in the first place but by any yardstick fatso cannot be considred his wife at all.

Signing on the divorce paper in this case is like using extra toilet paper to get rid of the sticky crap that just isnt coming off :D

Enjoy that my indian frineds , tumhara bharat mahan.

According to Islamic law , if there was no Khatib who recited the Nikkha and the marriage was not consumated , then this is no marriage to beign with so no question of 'wife'

but if the indians want te wrangle about the 'Nikkha nama' ( the paper ) then also legally if the marriage was not comumated it stands annuled.

Non consumation of marriage is ground for marriage annulmanet , ( just search the net , surprisingly many indian women are seeking annulment based on this , doesnt look to be so good for the indian male :P )

Shaoib is naieve , I mean he has to be that he got tricked by fatso in the first place but by any yardstick fatso cannot be considred his wife at all.

Signing on the divorce paper in this case is like using extra toilet paper to get rid of the sticky crap that just isnt coming off :D

Shoaib has made silly mistakes, the biggest one his love and faith in India a related mistake going to India. Lahore main karte, 18th Amendment main shamil hojata ke nikah jaiz hai.

My friend thank you for educating me on the consummation of marriage and its ramifications on annulment, regardless of your dig at Indian males. Seems to go with the territory here. I'm with you till there. Where I do get a little lost is how you propose to go about proving that the marriage was not consummated. Care to shed some light please?

Makes you wonder why Sania hasn't ditched Shoaib yet.

Not at all. Please read my post again. If you don't get it then you do not know girls too well I am afraid. The situation is tailormade for a cad to evoke the fiercely protective loyal mothering and above all irrational side of a girl in love. I am sure many of us here have benefited from such at various stages of our lives. As many may have suffered too. In situations like this I am afraid nice guys do often finish last.

Shoaib has made silly mistakes, the biggest one his love and faith in India a related mistake going to India. Lahore main karte, 18th Amendment main shamil hojata ke nikah jaiz hai.

This has less to do with Shoaib’s love and faith in India, and has more to do with reckless behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom