What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really think he will be able to face the media now after all those denials..

Kya thook ke chaata hai maan gaye Shoiab Malik, aap bohot pohonchi huyi hasti hain..
Thooka Maha (AKA Ayesha) pe ha aur chat Sania Mirza ko raha ha :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Sahe kaha Kya thook ke chaata hai maan gaye Shoiab Malik ko :yahoo::yahoo:

Mods/Webbie
Can you notice how Hawk73 is posting, don't you think we should tell members to follow decency while posting?

What about your other Indian partners?
They can do what ever they want and, when HAWK73 reply then you getting hurt :disagree: :disagree: :disagree: :disagree:

LAYOUT you Indians!!!!

one question why can't indians say P!!! they always say fir instead of phir & filana instead of phelana!!

we use the same as u mention.:cheers:

but may be some ppl just use is as a short form like we write in sms.

phir-=4 word
fir=3 word

like this..:cheers:

Mods/Webbie
Can you notice how Hawk73 is posting, don't you think we should tell members to follow decency while posting?

Hawk73 ko shoro meray sawal ka jawb do , was this marriage ever conumated and who was the Khatib who recited the Nikkha ?

You really think he will be able to face the media now after all those denials..

Kya thook ke chaata hai maan gaye Shoiab Malik, aap bohot pohonchi huyi hasti hain..

That so called Nikah was only a piece of paper as most of the Islamic Sharia basic things didn't happened at all no Walima after the Nikah and many more so that's why shoaib thinks that it is better to give that mootee a piece of paper which means nothing if we see from Islamic shaira angle.

I think this thread shud be closed because it is going in wrong direction, Mods plz take notice

Hawk73 ko shoro meray sawal ka jawb do , was this marriage ever conumated and who was the Khatib who recited the Nikkha ?
:tup::tup::tup::tup:

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

I think this thread shud be closed because it is going in wrong direction, Mods plz take notice

Yes, because most of Indians has gone mad!
:lol:

see i can give you 10x more things from the religion you follow which would make your *** burn like hell... but that would be insulting to my Indian brothers and sisters who follow same religion as you do....

bhai isiliye dont try to insult any religion.....
thaand rakkh ..... josh me hosh mat khoo......

dont flame i have already reported the post .. hope u do it too..

some people , when they have nothing to contribute towards a healthy debate indulge in dirty remarks like these. So never attack another persons faith, we are not here for it. Giving respect and taking respect is the key word. So just dont give any replies to people who are hell bend to derail every topic and giving the forum a bad name.

dont flame i have already reported the post .. hope u do it too..

some people , when they have nothing to contribute towards a healthy debate indulge in dirty remarks like these. So never attack another persons faith, we are not here for it. Giving respect and taking respect is the key word. So just dont give any replies to people who are hell bend to derail every topic and giving the forum a bad name.

Don`t even try to forget trolling by your Indian Supporters as well.

What about your other Indian partners?
They can do what ever they want and, when HAWK73 reply then you getting hurt :disagree: :disagree: :disagree: :disagree:

LAYOUT you Indians!!!!

please stop using weird fonts and sizes.... its irritating....

and you cant tell us to lay off just because you dont like us :taz:

relax_dont_do_it_t_shirt-p235981873307596759q6wh_400.jpg

:D

Hmmm so far there is still nothing to say that this divorce wasn't given under duress. As we discussed yesterday, in Indian law a woman's claim is enough and the man has to disprove that the wedding took place or not.

He couldn't disprove it. Its a guilty until proven innocent world in India. In most other countries her claims would've not worked.

Mods/Webbie

Its a global forum.. all people are not alike. we have to move on ignoring people like this. they have no respect for fellow humans , no respect for another religions and no respect for a healthy conversation.
sometimes silence speaks a thousand words..:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom