What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a thread this has been, lol. I just heard of the news and saw this thread, the denial of indian members on the first couple of pages was really hilarious as if they lost their honor or something.

Congrats to Shoaib and Sania on their marriage but I'll give it about a year. lol. This thing aint gonna last. Best wishes. :)

Lolzzz

Just read the comments from Indian reader at this news in Hindustan Times.

Boy oh boy i recalled that thread of Ajahpirzada asking how you see Pakistanis. And after reading such comments from Indians on sania 's decision i have no doubt Pakistanis are Much much much rational.

Now just check the bellow for comments

Sania Mirza to wed Shoaib Malik<BR>- Hindustan Times

Obviously they are concerned, to reach the second round you need to win one game. My countrymen are worried now whether she will be able to clear the first round itself after getting married to shoib malik.:taz:

:what: and you mean it is written in Mahabharat that after marrying a Pakistani guy Sania mirza wont be able to win a game??????????

Isnt it the dumbest thinking in the first place?

Tell your countrymen that....
Don't worry from now on two nations will pray for her and she will reach the Final round.:cheers::pakistan:
If the prays of 1.2 billion people hasn't worked till now, how is a couple of hundred million more change her destiny? Although I would love it if she reaches the Final round as she will be representing India, but I am not as optimistic as you are.:cheers:

I dont think anybody needs to be concerned about anything here. They are two adults who are doing it out of their own free will.

And I will reprint what I mentioned in the Wasim-Sushmita thread - Shoaib and Sania will have pretty talented kids!

If the prays of 1.2 billion people hasn't worked till now, how is a couple of hundred million more change her destiny? Although I would love it if she reaches the Final round as she will be representing India, but I am not as optimistic as you are.:cheers:

I am not sure about her representing india....But i thing for certain that ALLAH will accept our prayers.Be an optimist: look at the sun and the shadows will fall behind.:)

Hi,
did any one notice that Sani Mirza SM her fiance Sohrab Mirza SM & Shoiab Malik SM. all have SM as the initials in their names :agree:
candidly speaking doesn't matter if the marry or not both of them cant play well :tongue:

You didn't offer your goodself and she, after waiting for a long time for your proposal, chose Malik with heavy heart just to teach you a lesson. :rofl:

KIT OVer

lol 1 guy can't satisfied all the girls desire to marry me but 1 lucky girl will certainly satisfy her desire when the time will come.:lol:
it's sad ki i could't satisfied her desire but mujhe pata nahi tha ki broken heart can choose Shoaib malik..:P
agar pata hota to definatly kuch sochta ab to sirf best wishes he kar sakta ho for her:tongue::tongue::rofl::rofl:

^^hahahahhaa malik thought its the best utilization of his time, as he is out of the team for an year!!!

Each page now have double posts.. 32 pages was nuts.

Just as well, it was a frenzy, by the time one pressed the post button, the thread had jumped two pages.
Can't imagine the crowd on Baraat.

"It's my turn to SERVE........ Shoib". !!!

ARY news is reporting that Sania Mirza's parents and six other relatives have today applied for a Visa to visit Pakistan.
They all submitted their applications at the Pakistan High Commission in New Delhi.

If I may ask a sensitive question: is Sania a Mirzai/Qadyiani?

Sania's Family just applied for Pakistani visa.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom