What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
???

This is not the first time the cricketer is tying the knot. Incidentally, Shoaib was earlier accused of marrying another Hyderabad girl, Ayesha Siddiqui, in 2002 over phone even though the cricketer said he was merely engaged to her.

Ayesha's father had also threatened to sue Malik for jilting the girl and not giving her divorce.

Again, Shoaib wears his heart on his sleeve for another Hyderabadi girl. Sania and Shoaib fell in love some six-and-half months back and it could be the reason for the break up between Sania and childhood friend Sohrab Mirza.

Farisa Siddiqui, Ayesha Siddiqui' mother was shocked on hearing the news. "This is breaking news for me. I can't believe what TV channels are airing. I will speak to Sania's mother and get a confirmation about the marriage. I am shocked," Farisa told a news channel.

Source

Read the comments from indians and indians website, looks like full time **** sarri (Please dont ban me).

ISI has a new weapon to take revenge on India, lol. Pehle to Kashmir le kar jana tha, ab to dil bhi le kar jayenge.

IPL ne 11 Pakistani players reject kiye thy YAAR

Sania Mirza ne puray India ke Jawano ko Reject Kar dia...

....Lao Maal....
SHOAIB MALIK

Geo to aisay...

kya sharab ka nasha utar gaya............. yah phir aik aur peg peenay ka irada hai

bhool jao usay ab.............. usay ab malik le gaya hai :cry:

koi aur talash kar lo

raat gai baat gai

phly hi mera nuksan ho chuka hai raat ko vhisky kabbab seven up apple juice or sigrate malboro light ke pesy lag gay ab pata nhi shadi ho gee ke nhi.:D

Ok the general consensus is that she will wear a burqa, she is ugly now, pakistani's keep 4 to 5 wives as slaves. U know the usual.

Oh and ISI has a hand in this.

geo tv comments

ipl rejected pakistani players sania rejected whole India

no it its pakistanies who are ready to get insulted again and again...

its Shoaib Malik who rejected the pakistan... sania is not going to live in pakistan... according to conditions either she is going to live in India itself with shoab or in Dubai...

for your kind information Shoab is more likely to leave pakistan...:cheers:

Its Malik and Sanias life why should we comment ?

And to our few Indians "friends" who are saying Malik isnt in same class as Sania. I know its hurts that Indians women as always just love Pakistani boys. Name it Shoaib Akthar, Imran Khan, Wasim Akram, our new Cheif selector Moshin Khan, Adnan sami ....... and now Malik.

Maybe Indians boys should think why Indian women love Pakistani menn ?

no it its pakistanies who are ready to get insulted again and again...

its Shoaib Malik who rejected the pakistan... sania is not going to live in pakistan... according to conditions either she is going to live in India itself with shoab or in Dubai...

for your kind information Shoab is more likely to leave pakistan...:cheers:

Jalne walo ka mu kala. :blah:

We are not narrow ppl like Indians to think about were they want to live. Pakistan, India or Dubai WHO CARES. I think you ppl should more worry about why Indians girls love Pakistani boys. ask ur self why why why:sniper:

Sania and her family will get Pakistani visa tomorrow. I am not sure Maliks famile will get Indian visa so easily. Lets wait and see.

Hearing on TV Pakistani and Reading Indians comment i must se Indians are not open minded as Pakistani. :undecided: 99% asked on Pakistani channels are posstive to this marrige

ARY News. Bharat going to India and biggest shadi event will be in Lahore. Both will live in Dubai. Thats good choice since whats happening in Pakistan these days. They will move to Pakistan l8r

Its Malik and Sanias life why should we comment ?

And to our few Indians "friends" who are saying Malik isnt in same class as Sania. I know its hurts that Indians women as always just love Pakistani boys. Name it Shoaib Akthar, Imran Khan, Wasim Akram, our new Cheif selector Moshin Khan, Adnan sami ....... and now Malik.

Maybe Indians boys should think why Indian women love Pakistani menn ?

haan because where ever indian women go they destroy every thing...
that is why we are sending them to pakistan...
you know its a secret mission....that is why pakistan is destroying itself..:cheers::cheers:

2377c1c93266427552d6e25122353700.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom