What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
welll i think that malik if have done something bad in the team he should not be given chance to play again

4567571448_81f319de5e_m.jpg

replace sania with shoaib

LAHORE: The elite tribunal of Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) has abolished the ban imposed on former captain Shoaib Malik Saturday, Geo News reported.

Appellate tribunal headed by Justice (rtd) Irfan Qadir heard the appeals of Younis Khan and Shoaib Malik against ban in National Cricket Academy here today.

After the hearing, Shoaib’s lawyer told the media that PCB has abolished the ban and fine imposed on Shoaib Malik and now he is eligible to represent the country.

PCB had imposed the ban of one year and Rs.2 million fine on Shoaib because of poor performance in Australian tour and other activities.

Now they have lifted the ban as well !

LAHORE: The elite tribunal of Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) has abolished the ban imposed on former captain Shoaib Malik Saturday, Geo News reported.

Appellate tribunal headed by Justice (rtd) Irfan Qadir heard the appeals of Younis Khan and Shoaib Malik against ban in National Cricket Academy here today.

After the hearing, Shoaib’s lawyer told the media that PCB has abolished the ban and fine imposed on Shoaib Malik and now he is eligible to represent the country.

PCB had imposed the ban of one year and Rs.2 million fine on Shoaib because of poor performance in Australian tour and other activities.

Now they have lifted the ban as well !

Are pehle India se to aaye :partay: Sania ji ne kidnap kar rakha hai yaha par

we should give malik to ind for good lolhttp://www.defence.pk/forums/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=898154
then there will b another movie just like company, malik bhai

Sania Mirza has made a successful comeback after she took off from tennis due to an injury.

Sania has started finding place in Pakistan's leading newspapers with even not so big achievements. :smitten:
Daily Dawn reports.

This thread is 296 pages long and has had 104,720 views. If another Indian girl falls in love with a Pakistani guy and marries him this may very well lead to a nuclear war between Pakistan and India.

Sania Malik won the first game after her wed.

1100963326-1.gif

Sania to play two more years

BIRMINGHAM: The spouse of Pakistani Test cricketer Shoaib Malik and Indian tennis ace Sania Mirza has said she will quit tennis within two years, Geo news reported.

She said, “I want to concentrate on my married life and it is not any an easy job to stay away from husband soon after marriage”. “I will quit in two years”, she announced.

She said this while talking to media following her victory in very first encounter after wedding.

Sania defeated Taiwan’s Yung Jan by 6-1 and 6-4 in a match of WTA tournament here in Birmingham.

“I don’t want to disturb my personal life due to tennis”, she added.

Sania to play two more years

BIRMINGHAM: The spouse of Pakistani Test cricketer Shoaib Malik and Indian tennis ace Sania Mirza has said she will quit tennis within two years, Geo news reported.

She said, “I want to concentrate on my married life and it is not any an easy job to stay away from husband soon after marriage”. “I will quit in two years”, she announced.

She said this while talking to media following her victory in very first encounter after wedding.

Sania defeated Taiwan’s Yung Jan by 6-1 and 6-4 in a match of WTA tournament here in Birmingham.

“I don’t want to disturb my personal life due to tennis”, she added.

Good for her. Her peak is over. Now the best she can do is deliver couple of junior Maliks !!!!

she is at home in Pakistan and adjusting to her new country. ;)

she's looking a lot healthier and happier too now, i must say

Sometimes women are their own worst enemies. How many male sportsmen would quit to concentrate on their married life? (whatever the hell that means)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom