What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
people were afraid of sania becoming Pakistani! Instead she made Shoaib indian!

i am ok with it as long as we dont pick shoaib for our national team!

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

people were afraid of sania becoming Pakistani! Instead she made Shoaib indian!

i am ok with it as long as we dont pick shoaib for our national team!

Well-done Sania!!
RAW salutes you for flawless execution of a critical mission ....

LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Guys, just leave them alone both are adults and have right to make their own decission

lol, joru ka ghulam. :tdown:
Sania refused to change her name, she refused to live in Pk, she declared she won't play for Pk (neither desired nor required by Pk too), she said Mein Shoib ki biwi hoon Pakistan ki baho nahi (a stupid announcement out of no reason simply means to distance herself from Pk) and this jerk is going to play for India for what!!!

This guy is just a looser without any self respect, his own attitude spells this. The girl is far too cunning for such a stupid to handle.

Or maybe this is the reason.

It is a ******** charity match so anything can happen, please do not react this way.

BTW, you sounded like the archetype Subcontinental hot Saas with the Joro ka ghulaam taunt...:lol:

Relax my man, we should have no issues with this at all even if it is true.
In charity matches anything goes since the objective is a bit different.

he can gain a lot from IPL

Yes, I predict Shoaib Malik playing for Hyderabad Deccan Chargers in the next IPL. Similar to Muralitharan playing for Chennai after he married a girl from there.

lets merge this with Sania - Shoaib wedding thread and let the saga continue. Who knows where this may lead. Bhabi ne Bhai alag kara diya, it seems... :rofl:

lets merge this with Sania - Shoaib wedding thread and let the saga continue. Who knows where this may lead. Bhabi ne Bhai alag kara diya, it seems... :rofl:

lol like a never ending Star plus drama :P
Personally couldnt be more bored of this shoaib-sania hype. People who are obsessed with them should get a life

Celebrity-cricket-match.jpg

Salman-Sohail-Khan-pics.jpg

Salman-Khan-and-Shoaib-Akhtar.jpg

Sania-Mirza.jpg

Shoaib-Malik.jpg

What will be the next discussion??which nation will their son represent??:pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom