What's new

Samaa Tv banned on Indian Programs and Ads

It is just because Pakistan cannot produce vulgarity the way India does... and our channels runs these vulgar shows as 'Mufta Content'. And People don't mind the export version of vulgarity.

yes your posthun/punjabi music video is very classy .........need to comment on this also

Samma TV - Pehli baar suna yeh naam.

you herd it now, never forget it either because this channel is run by people with balls.

Am pretty sure most of my "pure" friends here are big time fans of bollywood plus there mothers, aunties at home of Star Plus. Even i hate those serials. By the way its against Islam to ban bollywood because it is top performers are khan's . Until they are there No Way pakistan can ban em. Anyway how is the new Aamir khan new movie Dhoom promo? I think it is pretty cool.. :cool:

i have starplus on my tv nobody watches it tho lol, tbh pakistani dramas is much better then indian dramas, indians films are getting shittier by the day.
let me tell you, if you guys keep it up with this ajay flipping a car with his pinky and sonny deol breaking down a wall with his fist, i dont see you guys going nowhere in the future, and it seems to be getting worse. i cant remember the last time i seen a decent indian film.

The ' domestic' version of vulgarity available on the net is meant for whom - The Mullahs ?

The amount of vulgarity shown on the net that originates from Pakistan is amazing . Yet Pak posters seem to act like virgins.

The Indian version of the vulgarity is more classic and mature, while the ones you're talking about sucks.

there are couple of historical reasons for why pakistanis became such thick skinned.
1.in ancient times their identity rested with india.now they joined balochs and pashtuns who neither share history nor culture with them.so,there is no feeling of being one.
2.pakistan has always been at the receiving end when foreigners invaded.you hardly find any pakistani king resisting foreigners.so,they are used to this bashing.you have to be pakistani to understand this not indian

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha mehhh yeh yeh the Mughals were Indians dahhhh so why cry your own people were grilling you.

BTW we Pukhtuns and Balochs don't share anything indeed with Hindus in the first place.

When the first Hindu converted to Islam in subcontinent, we Pukhtuns and Balochs and Kashmiris forgot the idol culture and become ONE that is Muslim Pakistanis.

Good move :tup:

Can someone in India please send a memo to our besharam tv and cdirectors to please ban pak actors/actresses/singers etc? Maybe they can learn some patriotism from this channel

ma'am

all i can say is.....we live in india.....and what i have seen is...even the middle class has better living standard than what is shown on star plus

still chennai express breaks all the records in karachi

O come on don't tell me that ordinary Indian women when die have tons of gold on them :) and everyone is a maharaja .

As far as Indian movies breaking record well whats wrong in watching even a low quality movie ? people do watch these since long its nothing new.

Good move :tup:

Can someone in India please send a memo to our besharam tv and cdirectors to please ban pak actors/actresses/singers etc? Maybe they can learn some patriotism from this channel

India has banned all Pakistani channels and your media do not show any so why you guys are angry if only one channel decides to off air Indian content till the LoC drama is stopped by India.

as far as Pakistani actors and actresses or for that matter singers are concerned well your people hire them, your people like them, as much as our people like to watch your movies. Nothing wrong in that.

O come on don't tell me that ordinary Indian women when die have tons of gold on them :) and everyone is a maharaja .

As far as Indian movies breaking record well whats wrong in watching even a low quality movie ? people do watch these since long its nothing new.

ok ma'am

point taken

Pakistani TV Standards and artists are superior to Indians and this is a fact. You keep dreaming and watching your artificial hindi nataks, they are a joke.

yeah that is why your actors and singers come in droves to work in indian entertainment industry cos we are inferior?:)

Pakistani are too busy to watch and enjoy interactive indian clown show on PDF, and one clown "Ammyy" just farted his stinky brain out......................hahahahahaha

I dnt know what your aunties did while watching Indian drama, last I heart Chennai express making huge money in Pakistan ..

I think "Thorough Pro" is trying to blow his low quality brain without knowing the reality :lol:

you herd it now, never forget it either because this channel is run by people with balls.

i have starplus on my tv nobody watches it tho lol, tbh pakistani dramas is much better then indian dramas, indians films are getting shittier by the day.
let me tell you, if you guys keep it up with this ajay flipping a car with his pinky and sonny deol breaking down a wall with his fist, i dont see you guys going nowhere in the future, and it seems to be getting worse. i cant remember the last time i seen a decent indian film.

Stop being a hater. Your thoughts are a prime example whats wrong with land of pure, Telling lies to yourself. I dont give a pig's a$$ if pakistan bans everything. Go suit yourself or blow yourself up nobody gives a $hit. Stop telling bollywood down, good or bad its allright for India. :disagree:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom