What's new

Samaa Tv banned on Indian Programs and Ads

there are couple of historical reasons for why pakistanis became such thick skinned.
1.in ancient times their identity rested with india.now they joined balochs and pashtuns who neither share history nor culture with them.so,there is no feeling of being one.
2.pakistan has always been at the receiving end when foreigners invaded.you hardly find any pakistani king resisting foreigners.so,they are used to this bashing.you have to be pakistani to understand this not indian
:omghaha:

why dont u write a comic book of yr thoughts.......i believe u will be instant millionare in Pakistan.

Why in the first place is Pak TV showing Indian programmes ?

Indian TV does not & as far as I know never did show Pak TV.

It is just because Pakistan cannot produce vulgarity the way India does... and our channels runs these vulgar shows as 'Mufta Content'. And People don't mind the export version of vulgarity.

The Indian TV/channels NOT showing Pakistani shows/programmes because your media is just showing fake pomp and show to your people. Fake wealthy families and fake wealthy living standard whereas more than half of Indian population's living and living standard is NOT even 1% close to what is being fed through Star Plus

ma'am

all i can say is.....we live in india.....and what i have seen is...even the middle class has better living standard than what is shown on star plus

Not true...
Only aunties watch your Hindu revolving soap dramas and entertainment :cheers:
Otherwise no one bats a eye at low quality Indian stuff :yahoo:

still chennai express breaks all the records in karachi

And you would be surprised that Indian Channels are Banned here for the Past 2 years...;)

Plus Now the trend of Banning even Indian Contents has begun,So not to see Indian faces Even by chance is no less than a blessing..:closed:

Allah app ki zuban mubarik karay

iss Lanat say permanent jan chotay

It is just because Pakistan cannot produce vulgarity the way India does... and our channels runs these vulgar shows as 'Mufta Content'. And People don't mind the export version of vulgarity.

The ' domestic' version of vulgarity available on the net is meant for whom - The Mullahs ?

The amount of vulgarity shown on the net that originates from Pakistan is amazing . Yet Pak posters seem to act like virgins.

Pakistani are too busy to watch and enjoy interactive indian clown show on PDF, and one clown "Ammyy" just farted his stinky brain out......................hahahahahaha

:lol: now pakistani can watch some of their own channels :lol: otherwise no one shows interest on them

:lol: now pakistani can watch some of their own channels :lol: otherwise no one shows interest on them

Pakistani TV Standards and artists are superior to Indians and this is a fact. You keep dreaming and watching your artificial hindi nataks, they are a joke.

Mate natak (drama) are usually artificial only, mostly the reality shows are pretty artificial too. Yeah I must say I don't like Indian channels too much but many Indian and Pakastani's do... and that's a fact.

Pakistani TV Standards and artists are superior to Indians and this is a fact. You keep dreaming and watching your artificial hindi nataks, they are a joke.

Am pretty sure most of my "pure" friends here are big time fans of bollywood plus there mothers, aunties at home of Star Plus. Even i hate those serials. By the way its against Islam to ban bollywood because it is top performers are khan's . Until they are there No Way pakistan can ban em. Anyway how is the new Aamir khan new movie Dhoom promo? I think it is pretty cool.. :cool:

Chalo koi baat nahi.... aap filhal bollywood ki films se hi kaam chala lo...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom