What's new

Salman Khan’s ‘Ek Tha Tiger’ gets NOC from Pakistan

This Eid watch the message movie instead of salman's nautanki in Ek tha tiger............................................. .

Last edited by a moderator:
This Eid watch the message movie instead of salman's nautanki in Ek tha tiger............................................. .

Last edited by a moderator:
The real khans like salman and shahrukh will never make an anti pak movie. They r too proud of their roots and are pro pakistani. True khans and real men. Unlike that dickless nawabi wannabe saifoo

So All Khans are Proud to be Raped by Ghenghis Khan? :lol:

The real khans like salman and shahrukh will never make an anti pak movie. They r too proud of their roots and are pro pakistani. True khans and real men. Unlike that dickless nawabi wannabe saifoo
From when did Khans have route from Pakistan...as faar i know Khans have a history of more then 900 years and on the other hand Pakistan has history of mmmm 65 years

Few days ago people were bashing Salman Khan, calling him Bandar, mocking Khans, laughing at trailer.....now suddenly when NOC came, all started taking credits that Salman and Shahrukh are Muslims and the rule, they are Khans and what not....

You guys are seriously damn good in changing sides......:lol:

Few days ago people were bashing Salman Khan, calling him Bandar, mocking Khans, laughing at trailer.....now suddenly when NOC came, all started taking credits that Salman and Shahrukh are Muslims and the rule, they are Khans and what not....

You guys are seriously damn good in changing sides......:lol:

Do I need to tell you : :welcome: to :pdf:

I thought you as a senior member... :pop:

You have lost all my respect...!!! :lol: :lol:

:D

ya dude ofcourse i forgot amir khan also! i've heard him supporting pak players in ipl and speaking about family in pak. never heard him speak against pak. i know a girl from here who is related to him.

hahah. its funny that that ugly saif with a huge honker failed to get his film approved by pak censors. and even tho ETT is pretty much Agent vinod 2..it was still released..i guess salman khan probably phoned up friend dawood ibrahim to make sure that this film in released :rofl:

you might also like to see Amir Khan's Sarfaroz, Fanaa, etc for starters n then share ur views..:coffee:

EK the Tiger is good movie but fighting is really out of reality.
The movie only shows unprofessionalism of Raw.

Mission1
Movie starts with defected Raw agent he leaked information of Raw assets to ISI for money, Salman mission is to bring him back or kill him :D

Mission2
Indian scientist who involved in missile shied program is leaking information to ISI agent Katrina, salman fell in love with Katrina and also defects. :D

In the end both Raw and ISI are working together to find Salman and Katarina. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom