What's new

Salman Khan - interview to Pak TV channel

how many elite people are targeted at CST station...:sniper:

He may be referring to the bunch of elite people (terrorist planners) in pakistan impacted (arrested/investigated/Kept an eye on) due to 26/11 not the innocents at CST.

Salman is non state actor. . Dunt tk him seriously

I'm really, really sorry: Salman Khan

Mumbai, Sep 12 (IANS) Actor Salman Khan has apologised for his remarks on the 26/11 attack and insists that they were 'twisted' and he did not mean to 'hurt anybody's sentiments'.

'The interview has been twisted. I saw it myself, the way it is coming across on TV, it is sounding insensitive. I was just saying life is equal for both rich and poor, some attacks get more media coverage and some don't. Why is that? Every human life is important,' Salman, 44, told Aaj Tak news channel.

'Any attack or terrorist attack in the world is unpardonable. A terrorist has no nationality, no religion and no guts. I have complete faith in our intelligence agencies. I've always had faith in our police and armed forces.

'I did not want to hurt anybody's sentiments and if I have hurt anybody's sentiments then I am really, really sorry,' he added.

Salman invited flak with his comments to a Pakistani TV channel: 'Too much hype has been created around the 26/11 attacks because elite people were targetted. Attacks have happened in trains and small towns too, but no one talked about it so much.'

He also said: 'Everybody knows that the Pakistani government was not behind it and it was a terrorist attack. Our security had failed. We have had lot of attacks earlier, and all of them were not from Pakistan. They were from within.'

He later tweeted that henceforth he would record all his interviews to prevent such controversies. He also denounced all terror attacks.

The idiot apologized for hurting the sentiments of some people unintentionally, not for saying that Pakistan had no role to play in Mumbai carnage, or terrorists have no nationality. The idiot is completely unaware of the facts said so just to please his Pakistani fans.

His concern for poor is rich, considering that fact that he mowed down poor people and was able to weasel out of any jail term because of his connections in high places.

Though I would say Salman has no knowledge about politics.

he must choose his words wisely when going to some other country and giving an interview. He is always careless in life and thats what he has done. Attracted many flames by unwisely putting words.

If you dont know what to talk, they you must not talk, no matter what when you are giving remardks for such an event in such conditions..you could be a good person.

But you cant be pardoned.

The idiot apologized for hurting the sentiments of some people unintentionally, not for saying that Pakistan had no role to play in Mumbai carnage, or terrorists have no nationality. The idiot is completely unaware of the facts said so just to please his Pakistani fans.

His concern for poor is rich, considering that fact that he mowed down poor people and was able to weasel out of any jail term because of his connections in high places.

Pakistani fans ?? How much revenue does he gets from his Pakistani fans that he has to say such kind of things to please them.

weather it was war against the nation or not as completely accept with him that it was definitely hyped because targets were elite,such hoopla was earlier created when another important elite complex was targeted and that was Indian parliament

where was the same hype when Mumbai's train were blasted and bombs ripped open in Safdarjung,because common man was involved there

All the Mumbai's elite were openly standing with arms against both BJP and Congress and particularly two person,Mahesh bhatt(a 60 something **** maker) and Shobha De(60 something **** writer)were standing in front of them because it was for the first time they felt they r also a part of this game and behind the highly secured walls their lives r still at risk

I remember when the train blast occurred,when people were back on work the very next day,all the same celebs were chest thumping on TV,such as Mumbai never stop,Terrorist dont stop Mumbai,i look like they actually took some pride as Mumbai was targeted as it will getting some international attention,they were even dont ready to understand those people who were going to work do not have any other option,otherwise they will only prefer to sit with their wife,children,father mother thanking god that he/she was not present on that fateful day

But when the same guns reached the place were they sit,they eat and drink,it suddenly become a different ball game,suddenly all the chest thumping stoped

@alex

Most important reason for the so called hype was that the attack was telecast live on TV for more than 2 days.

Though I somewhat agree that lives of Indians are not valued by Indians themselves.

Pakistani fans ?? How much revenue does he gets from his Pakistani fans that he has to say such kind of things to please them.
You have already answered yourself as to why will he please them.
i am talking at a personal level where he is a business man.

It doesn't always has to do with revenue , the first 4 minutes in the Part 1 (interview) video posted above gives us an idea about the clout and popularity he enjoys amongst Bollywood's Pakistani audience .

Back
Top Bottom