What's new

Salmaan Taseer's Son Kidnapped from Gulberg

how ridiculous that a topic about a slain politician's son's kidnapping ends up being hi-jacked and now there's religious discussion going on instead

but since it WAS brought up, I am 'compelled' to agree with the one of the above posters; there were many blasphemers and those who outright rejected Islam initially and those people were not necessarily stoned or punished; in fact Prophet SWS Himself was very clear and made it a point to ignore them even when they verbally lashed out against Him

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

yes a good source of militants revenue comes from kidnapping, it can be very lucrative.....

are there sources talking about a possible business deal gone sour? What are the latest 'theories' ?
Sir those who were ignored were ignored in Makkah when Jihad was not made Farz in Madina their are around 10 people who were not spared for committing balshmey

WTF??? What if the law doesn't do sh!t, you see in this part of the world when the authorities are easily bribed by rich and powerful elites then you can't depend on them to do sh!t!
The law doesn't work when nobody is willing to defend it. If the authorities don't do it, then YOU be the authority.
if they did that, then you'd accuse them of vigilante justice.....
Not if you work publicly and according to the law on the grounds that the existing officials are useless. Stick to the principles of justice, ignore the bleating of current officials, let the media embarrass them to he!! and back.
What is the role of the ''government'' in any country?
Exactly.
it seems you'll always have something negative to say no matter what they do...
I try to be constructive, but do you really think one can build on a rotten foundation?
Oh stop judging and telling us what to do solo man lover of all things zion
It is well that Zionism is at the top of your mind, for the two are linked: pro-Zionism is all about correctly analyzing the situation of the Jews of Israel and the Arabs around them. To be pro-Israel is to realize that justice falls on the side of the Jews. To conclude otherwise, when presented with the facts in their context, is to accept and promote a massive warping of morality in people's minds.

History shows that warping doesn't stop at being applied to Jews but pervades an entire society. Not just Nazi Germany but medieval France and England, the Crusaders, Imperial Spain, the mullah's Iran - in all of these the populace accepted the abuse of the Jews first, then with the twisted principles established tyranny over everyone else. It lasts until the twisted society is defeated from the outside (like the Nazis) or outraged movements for reform from within (as in 1620s England (when Charles I head was cut off) or 19th-century France (when Emile Zola powerfully denounced the staged prosecution of the Jewish French Army officer Dreyfus, thus starting a process that massively improved the application of justice in France.

Sol Stop feeling sorry for the likes of Pakistanis -- let them bleed, they will either learn or they won't. Either way, they don't need any stinking help - just watch, they will come by themselves, on bended knee, begging for "help" - thus far they are all "mouzlums", after all, Islam unites - like nothing else, don'tcha know, just wait, they will either come to their senses or not.
I think elevating justice is within Pakistanis' reach, but they have to work at it. The job is theirs - as will be the honor of such an achievement, something a foreigner like me - providing mere analysis - can never have.

Back
Top Bottom