What's new

Saleem Safi reveals some shocking situations

Everyone needs to play his or her part, every country does this, US, UK to India. They ask the public to come forward with any information, there wasn't a bounty on OBL for no reason.

Alot of cases are solved around the workd in which the all important lead is provided by a member of the public.

Has the pakistani state asked the public to apprehend the Taliban? If so, would anyone do that?

You have a right to your own opinion.

Has the pakistani state asked the public to apprehend the Taliban? If so, would anyone do that?

You have a right to your own opinion.

It is a moral duty of everyone to inform of any potential threat and let authorities handle it.

THis is the exact problem we have, people think that this is not our problem, fauj ka masla hai, woh martay hain to marain, humain kiya. This is our problem and we need to own up to it.

Yeh banda khud hi Taliban hai...

Why doesn't he contact the agencies whenever that crackhead calls him? Because of his journalistic ethics? His phone should be taped 24/7...

So what's shocking?

Jigri yar hain dono.

In any country, he would have been arrested for maintaining contacts with a terrorist and aiding and abetting his hiding.

Do you have any information what kind of phone Ahasanullah ahsan uses? In my opinion agencies would already be tapping phones of important journalists .......i am sure mobile phones with sim can be tapped by secret agencies, is'nt?

But the frequency with which he calls Saleem Safi is kind of shocking.

Agreed with the second line, wgat was shocking in this article? Even I can tell you much more shocking things than this!

You are right the frequency is higher with which they call saleem safi for very simple reason, he is a tribal. All the small level local journalists of FATA directly meet taliban to interview them (blind folded to reach destination of meeting).....Chai and halwa is presented to them and they take it....mutual understanding and trust level is better in between tribals.....a tribal journalist would ask to the point questions instead of wasted questions.....It is their job and they earn from it.
This saleem safi knows alot and he has never opened his tongue regarding sensitive information, Morevoer he is totally professional during calls with taliban, ISI has eye on him....forexmple if he spills the beans like saleem shehzad, he would be simply taken out by ISI.

Do you have any information what kind of phone Ahasanullah ahsan uses? In my opinion agencies would already be tapping phones of important journalists .......i am sure mobile phones with sim can be tapped by secret agencies, is'nt?

From what I heard, satellite phone.

few of my solutions for talibani problem

international threat

1) end all the blood shed and use all the PA personnel on the western border and seal it through barbed wire and land mines

2) induct pak made vigilant drones on the western border and CCTV cameras and state of the art command and control system

3) deploy gigantic scanners at the check posts and do every god damn work to stop weapons and drug smuggling

domestic threat

1) offer compensation money for every family member died as result for drone attacks

2) offer employment/jobs to every member of effected family

3) make police strong, give them latest automatic guns(preferably M16), corner shot guns, armored vehicles, personnel carriers to tackle the terrorist threat, give them helicopters, eqip every tribal region with effective command and control system, give them army training to tackle terror threat

4) offer incentive for laying down guns

5) shut down all illegal weapons market

6) strengthen local jirga in FATA areas and make it along the modern lines, a jirga should have the civilian representative, elders and the the educated youth which could communicate properly, the jirga should be in direct contact with law enforcement

7) build roads and infrastructure, make police stations and equip every district with atleast 1000 police men, make hospitals, universities, rehabilitation centres for criminals

8) kick all afghanis, shut down terrorist refugee camp, kick them all indiscriminately

you know these guys live in caves and stone age, the only solution is to bring modern day life to these people, educate them, train them for better lives

9) establish local courts and ensure prompt justice

their brain is presently preprogrammed about seeking virgins in heaven and nothing else and for this they want shariah

Back
Top Bottom