Saleem Safi reveals some shocking situations

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
10_06.gif

Read this colunm of saleem safi and you will be shocked
@Aeronaut @WebMaster @ANTIBODY @Armstrong @nuclearpak @anidoambigo and others :what::what::what:

Last edited by a moderator:
kafi frankness hai saleem safi ki or TTP kay spokesperson ahsan ullah ahsan ki... :sarcastic:

Yeh banda khud hi Taliban hai...

Why doesn't he contact the agencies whenever that crackhead calls him? Because of his journalistic ethics? His phone should be taped 24/7...

So what's shocking?

kafi frankness hai saleem safi ki or TTP kay spokesperson ahsan ullah ahsan ki... :sarcastic:

Jigri yar hain dono.

In any country, he would have been arrested for maintaining contacts with a terrorist and aiding and abetting his hiding.

Why doesn't he contact the agencies whenever that crackhead calls him? Because of his journalistic ethics? His phone should be taped 24/7...

So what's shocking?

Jigri yar hain dono.

In any country, he would have been arrested for maintaining contacts with a terrorist and aiding and abetting his hiding.

The reason why people like him are walking freely in Pakistan is because of the corrupt & incompetent media, SAFMA, Govt, Judges & lawyers.

When INSHAALLAH Military takes over then all of them will try to escape Pakistan, we all will see this.

So what's shocking?

Jigri yar hain dono.

TTP spokesperson calls everyone.

not a secret and what a waste of time zaravan has forced us to read this shyt

TTP spokesperson calls everyone.

not a secret and what a waste of time zaravan has forced us to read this shyt

But the frequency with which he calls Saleem Safi is kind of shocking.

Agreed with the second line, wgat was shocking in this article? Even I can tell you much more shocking things than this!

But the frequency with which he calls Saleem Safi is kind of shocking.

Agreed with the second line, wgat was shocking in this article? Even I can tell you much more shocking things than this!

:) the frequency to foreign media is far greater .

:) the frequency to foreign media is far greater .

But I dont think he goes this much personal with them, aap airport say bahir nikal aye! Foreign media interaction must be only regarding propaganda etc.

So what's shocking?

Jigri yar hain dono.

dont mind, but this is a ridiculous conclusion.

Was Robert Fisk arrested for interviewing bin laden?

Should all journalists interviewing Asad be arrested?

Journalists maintain these contacts.

To catch the culprits is the state's responsibility in which it has failed miserably.

But I dont think he goes this much personal with them, aap airport say bahir nikal aye! Foreign media interaction must be only regarding propaganda etc.

Sir the shocking thing is how successfully they are doing intelligence work

dont mind, but this is a ridiculous conclusion.

Was Robert Fisk arrested for interviewing bin laden?

Should all journalists interviewing Asad be arrested?

Journalists maintain these contacts.

To catch the culprits is the state's responsibility in which it has failed miserably.

Interviewing a guy isn't wrong, but if you know his address and are not disclosing it to the authorities, you are effectively aiding in his hiding.

Just yesterday I was watching the Boston bombing case and a retired judge said that if anybody knew of their plans before the explosion, they can be jailed for life. Then if anybody knew that these guys (brothers) were involved in the bombing and also knew their address, they are also culprits and can be jailed. Assisting before the fact and assisting after the fact.

I don't know what Pakistani laws say regarding this, but IMO if he knows his location or a phone number or if the terrorist discloses something to him of importance, he is liable to legal proceedings. As I said before, his phone should be tapped.

Interviewing a guy isn't wrong, but if you know his address and are not disclosing it to the authorities, you are effectively aiding in his hiding.

Just yesterday I was watching the Boston bombing case and a retired judge said that if anybody knew of their plans before the explosion, they can be jailed for life. Then if anybody knew that these guys (brothers) were involved in the bombing and also knew their address, they are also culprits and can be jailed. Assisting before the fact and assisting after the fact.

I don't know what Pakistani laws say regarding this, but IMO if he knows his location or a phone number or if the terrorist discloses something to him of importance, he is liable to legal proceedings. As I said before, his phone should be tapped.

You can't compare US with Pakistan or can you?

Many of these people were considered assets and now well you know. If after 10 years, we still have to depend on journalists to provide a lead to these people, May God help us.

You can't compare US with Pakistan or can you?

Many of these people were considered assets and now well you know. If after 10 years, we still have to depend on journalists to provide a lead to these people, May God help us.

Everyone needs to play his or her part, every country does this, US, UK to India. They ask the public to come forward with any information, there wasn't a bounty on OBL for no reason.

Alot of cases are solved around the workd in which the all important lead is provided by a member of the public.

Back
Top Bottom