What's new

Saleem Safi HATRED against PTI [Must Watch]

He is a big time supporter of Molanna Diesel. Before elections he was saying that JUIF will get majority in KPK as molanna is a clever person. He is a local journalist so don't know why people give him so much importance.

He probably didn't knew, election results are decided not by ballots.. rather by muk muka.

buwhahahahaha,,,, Josh e khitabat

Ja ou mama. I'm Partial to PTI and IK. Ye Josh e khitabt patwario ko sunao, wohi sunay gai shoq sai

So you have nothing to say about people impersonating well-known figures and conducting propaganda in their names?

You have nothing to say about people using lies to prop a supposedly superior moral position?

You have nothing whatsoever to say about people quoting others out of context and abusing them.

You have nothing to say about one sided trials on forums conducted by fake names?

You see no problem in any of that?

Good for you. Bon Voyage.

So you have nothing to say about people impersonating well-known figures and conducting propaganda in their names?

You have nothing to say about people using lies to prop a supposedly superior moral position?

You have nothing whatsoever to say about people quoting others out of context and abusing them.

You have nothing to say about one sided trials on forums conducted by fake names?

You see no problem in any of that?

Good for you. Bon Voyage.

Patwaario waali batain shuru, Do you know who are the people impersonation saleem safi? do saleem safi know? did he registered a complaint at FIA cyber cell and they told him it was PTI doing this?

Patwaariya,,,, kabhi zhen khol kar behs kia karain. mehrbani

Saleem Safi hits back at the likes of @pkuser2k12.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unsocial Media | Saleem Safi

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His column is in Urdu. He points to PTI trolls for using his name and fake social media (twitter) accounts to spread misinformation. Examples of fake accounts are @Saleemsafigeo & @SaleemKhansafi1. He calls (PTI) propagandists who hide behind anonymous names (like @pkuser2k12 here) to launch BS attacks as "Bayghairat". I fully agree.

How wrong it is to accuse someone by taking their words out of context and then to attack them. This is what this particular thread is about.

How come Mods allow such BS to circulate on PDF is beyond me. Journalists are people and just like me or you they have their biases and quirks - they are human after all. But the character assassination that is conducted according to twisted notions of patriotism is really inhuman.

I was partial to IK and PTI, but now I find it hard to support PTI at all because of all the negative, obsessive, and lie-based propaganda that is done in its name. The excuse that "we in PTI do not do it; it is the PML people who do this to make us look bad" does not cut it at all. Shame, shame, shame.

PTI kidos out there. Truth does not need to be propped with lies. If you are convinced of the moral superiority of your convictions, you might as well let your approach and character show it!

ab patwari "Bayghairat" aur lafafa "Bayghairat" journalist tu batanay say rahay kay kon Bayghairathay aur kon nae

dosra video mayn saleem safi kay clip dekhaey hayn aur columns

ab patwari "Bayghairat" bolay ga wo be fake hayn

i feel sorry for your type of patwaris who link bs to something unrelated

spare me the crap jao saleem safi b jo karna hay kar lay aur patwari foot soldiers payed internet trolls be

when free media **** hit the so called journalist they start trolling and barking

ab bolo free social media freedom of speech zindabad

Last edited by a moderator:
Patwaario waali batain shuru, Do you know who are the people impersonation saleem safi? do saleem safi know? did he registered a complaint at FIA cyber cell and they told him it was PTI doing this?

Patwaariya,,,, kabhi zhen khol kar behs kia karain. mehrbani

So per you only patwaris have the ability to see through politically inspired smoke screens and the desire to establish decent norms (polite disagreement etc...)?

PTI trolls would be IK's undoing one day. Just wait and watch.

ab patwari "Bayghairat" aur lafafa "Bayghairat" journalist tu batanay say rahay kay kon Bayghairathay aur kon nae

dosra video mayn saleem safi kay clip dekhaey hayn aur columns

ab patwari "Bayghairat" bolay ga wo be fake hayn

i feel sorry for your type of patwaris who link bs to something unrelated

spare me the crap jao saleem safi b jo karna hay kar lay aur patwari foot soldiers payed internet trolls be

when free media **** hit the so called journalist they start trolling and barking

ab bolo free social media freedom of speech zindabad

Creating fake social media accounts to spread propaganda and misinformation is NOT Free Media. It is Lies-based Media. It is a complete turn off. Your tactics are a complete turn off.

Just look at how you and @mafiya have begun to abuse me as 'patwari', just because your position is immoral and hence indefensible. Would people like me vote for a party which is 'beneficiary' of your poisonous bias? Sorry young ones, you are seriously deluded if you think you can create a Naya Pakistan based on lies, deceit, abuse, and disrespect.

Life has plenty of lessons to teach you yet. You would not be the same person that you are today. Hold something in reserve. One day you shall be glad that you did.

Creating fake social media accounts to spread propaganda and misinformation is NOT Free Media. It is Lies-based Media. It is a complete turn off. Your tactics are a complete turn off.

Just look at how you and @mafiya have begun to abuse me as 'patwari', just because your position is immoral and hence indefensible. Would people like me vote for a party which is 'beneficiary' of your poisonous bias? Sorry young ones, you are seriously deluded if you think you can create a Naya Pakistan based on lies, deceit, abuse, and disrespect.

Life has plenty of lessons to teach you yet. You would not be the same person that you are today. Hold something in reserve. One day you shall be glad that you did.

What is patwari and what is urdu word for abuse. I will answer rest of your post if you answer my queries firt

So per you only patwaris have the ability to see through politically inspired smoke screens and the desire to establish decent norms (polite disagreement etc...)?

PTI trolls would be IK's undoing one day. Just wait and watch.

You didn't established or provided any proof which makes troll accounts link to PTI?

Rest is verbiage of yours, which usually come from nooner's mouth when he is unable to answer specific query aur bat ko aye baye shaye karna shuru kar dayta hai

Both questions totally irrelevant. Go on and see how much of an impact your youthful impatience and impertinence makes.

i think saleem safi is experienced and good journalist the only journalist which i like the most....pti supporters thinks that k pti doodh ke dhuli hui ha to ye galat sochtai han...

He was not Anti-PTI Before election but became after her defeat.........what exactly its mean

dosron ko begarat kehnay wala moral immoral nae bata sakta

jesa sawal karo gay wesa jawab milay ga

jab khud pay tanqeed hoti hay tu noon league propoganda kehtay hayn

jab sari dunya pay tanqeed karany wale journalist pay tanqeed hoti hay tu character assassination kehtay hayn

aur propaganda based on fake id is hal mark of shahbaz sharif payed internet patwaris not pti

spare me the lecture and don't mention or reply to me

dosron ko begarat kehnay wala moral immoral nae bata sakta

jesa sawal karo gay wesa jawab milay ga

jab khud pay tanqeed hoti hay tu noon league propoganda kehtay hayn

jab sari dunya pay tanqeed karany wale journalist pay tanqeed hoti hay tu character assassination kehtay hayn

aur propaganda based on fake id is hal mark of shahbaz sharif payed internet patwaris not pti

spare me the lecture and don't mention or reply to me

You can talk crap about others and you do not wish to be asked how you can assume the air of moral superiority?

"Spare me the lecture and don't mention or reply to me"???? Why? You belong to Mars or something. Or are you a holy cow of some sort? Why can you not be taken to task for stupid comments and baseless threads?

Saleem Safi gets Pakistan's POV across. Watch him interview Hamid Karzai tomorrow and weep. He does his job of asking tough questions. If he is critical of PTI, what is wrong with it? IK's friend Hamid Mir was also negative about IK a few years back and only slowly accepted him as a relevant voice. Their is Nothing wrong with criticism even when unwarranted. Political leaders have to be able to take it. BTW that is one failing of NS. As Saleem Safi, among others, have pointed out that NS can not tolerate criticism. Despite that, PML-N partisans are nothing compared to PTI trolls. F O O D F O R T H O U G H T ! !

I told you that "PML does this to spoil PTI's name" does not fly any more. What is this thread, if not a pile of Troll s*** started by you?

Not only saleem safi but rahimullah yousafzai also complained of the fake accounts on his name by PTI fans.

You can talk crap about others and you do not wish to be asked how you can assume the air of moral superiority?

"Spare me the lecture and don't mention or reply to me"???? Why? You belong to Mars or something. Or are you a holy cow of some sort? Why can you not be taken to task for stupid comments and baseless threads?

Saleem Safi gets Pakistan's POV across. Watch him interview Hamid Karzai tomorrow and weep. He does his job of asking tough questions. If he is critical of PTI, what is wrong with it? IK's friend Hamid Mir was also negative about IK a few years back and only slowly accepted him as a relevant voice. Their is Nothing wrong with criticism even when unwarranted. Political leaders have to be able to take it. BTW that is one failing of NS. As Saleem Safi, among others, have pointed out that NS can not tolerate criticism. Despite that, PML-N partisans are nothing compared to PTI trolls. F O O D F O R T H O U G H T ! !

I told you that "PML does this to spoil PTI's name" does not fly any more. What is this thread, if not a pile of Troll s*** started by you?

dont have time to read your crap

keep trolling and spewing crap on the forum

i know patwaris can not tolerate any opposition or criticism so they start their troll fest

they want muk makka just like when they were in opposition and muk makka with ppp now when pti is in opposition they want them to keep quiet like ppp now . pathetic

with budge and u turns dakho patwari agay kia kartay hayn

as i said patwaris and lafafas apni koshish kar layn dakhtay hayn kia kartay hayn ye

dont have time to read your crap

You have time to post crap, but do not have the stomach to read reasoned responses?

keep trolling and spewing crap on the forum

You are doing the job very well yourself. Congratulations.

i know patwaris can not tolerate any opposition or criticism so they start their troll fest

So then you must be a patwari, since you are so intolerant of opposition to your POV and valid criticism?

they want muk makka just like when they were in opposition and muk makka with ppp now when pti is in opposition they want them to keep quiet like ppp now . pathetic

You do not need to state the obvious. You just need to see that by your actions you are showing that you are opposition to decency, you are opposition to fairness, you are opposition to tolerance, you are opposition to accommodation. You are not a nice person to begin with when you start a troll thread like this.

with budge and u turns dakho patwari agay kia kartay hayn

So you call N-leaguers 'patwaris'? And you have assumed that I am a supporter of N-league? Boy you are not just immature and indecent, you are also a hostage to binary choices and a hopeless simpleton. You pick up BS off internet and launch a thread based on it to showcase your indiscretion. When someone objects to this idiocy, they get labelled as N-League 'patwaris'? Wow. You are really winning friends and influencing people here.... keep it up by all means.

as i said patwaris and lafafas apni koshish kar layn dakhtay hayn kia kartay hayn ye

I do hope IK comes to power next time. But with friends like you, who needs enemies?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom