What's new

Saleem Safi HATRED against PTI [Must Watch]

There are two things he is very anti of...Army and PTI!

When everybody else says that rigging happened in Punjab and Sindh, he turns a blind eye to it and says that isolated incidents should not be blown out of proportion. But when the talk comes to Balochistan, he quickly goes on the offensive against the Army...even when Dr Abdul Malik Baloch and Mehmood Achakzai say that it was of very small magnitude and nothing serious or widespread happened!

I've stopped watching his shows...

If Saleem Safi is reading this, please don't think that this is another 18 year old fanatic PTI fan and you are being vilified here...this is just my honest opinion without any curses, after all, everybody has a right to their opinion, no?

Slaim safi reached that seat of anchor through Mr. Durrani the PML member who was once information minister .
i dont want to even speak about journalistic career or skills of mr safi.

he and his brother is known for amreeka yatras and using ladders

Saleem Safi knows the politics of KPK and Waziristan and he is right about PTI.

:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

oh please

There are two things he is very anti of...Army and PTI!

When everybody else says that rigging happened in Punjab and Sindh, he turns a blind eye to it and says that isolated incidents should not be blown out of proportion. But when the talk comes to Balochistan, he quickly goes on the offensive against the Army...even when Dr Abdul Malik Baloch and Mehmood Achakzai say that it was of very small magnitude and nothing serious or widespread happened!

I've stopped watching his shows...

If Saleem Safi is reading this, please don't think that this is another 18 year old fanatic PTI fan and you are being vilified here...this is just my honest opinion without any curses, after all, everybody has a right to their opinion, no?
you should have seen Capital Talk on the day of first session of NA in the afternoon. saleem safi and hamid mir along with akhter mengal and pmln stooge were on anti army band wagon. not even at single instance they spoke about riggingin karachi, or punjab. They were questioning CEC fakhru g for appointing F.C official as R.O and P.O in khuzdar. he was portraying as if whole election was rigged in balochistan.

Just today Saleem Safi said that he recieved a phone call from EhsanUllah Ehsan from a location and he cleared all the fuss about a Afghan-Pakistan taliban war.

I wonder if Safi also goes to congratulate Ehsanullah Ehsan on Eid!

you should have seen Capital Talk on the day of first session of NA in the afternoon. saleem safi and hamid mir along with akhter mengal and pmln stooge were on anti army band wagon. not even at single instance they spoke about riggingin karachi, or punjab. They were questioning CEC fakhru g for appointing F.C official as R.O and P.O in khuzdar. he was portraying as if whole election was rigged in balochistan.

Well army for once, is an extremely corrupt and rogue organization. They will do anything they can to keep power to themselves. Theyll never let democracy flourish in pakistan. They are rogue and terrorize common man of pakistan.

SEE THIS SHAMELESS MAN IN THE FOLLOWING CLIP:​

Whoever will condemn PTI policies ... PTIans ussko galiyan deni shuru kar detey hain ... That's the reason people don't consider to PTI a political force ... Infact Saleem Safi is a highly reputed journalist ..........

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoever will condemn PTI policies ... PTIans ussko galiyan deni shuru kar detey hain ... That's the reason people don't consider to PTI a political force ... Infact Saleem Safi is a highly reputed journalist ................

the people saying me are supporter of patwari who throw journalist in jail or blackmail them

recently 17 cases were put on PILDAT for pointing that 200 polling station had more than 100% turnover jan deyo

the term lafafa journalist came out in pmln previous government

karobar k ilawa ata kia hay tum logon ko

logon nay 76 lakh vote diay hayn pti ko apnay thapay b count kar layna

aur kpk government b . kabi match fix kiay bager b jeet jao

and to give answer to journalist or protest on unfair analysis by our party members on tv or by supporter like me on social media is our right

and on another note you said :Infact Saleem Safi is a highly reputed journalist :omghaha:

the people saying me are supporter of patwari who throw journalist in jail or blackmail them

recently 17 cases were put on PILDAT for pointing that 200 polling station had more than 100% turnover jan deyo

the term lafafa journalist came out in pmln previous government

karobar k ilawa ata kia hay tum logon ko

logon nay 76 lakh vote diay hayn pti ko apnay thapay b count kar layna

aur kpk government b . kabi match fix kiay bager b jeet jao

and to give answer to journalist or protest on unfair analysis by our party members on tv or by supporter like me on social media is our right

and on another note you said :Infact Saleem Safi is a highly reputed journalist :omghaha:

Mai kab se PMLN mai shamil ho gaya :woot:

Mai kab se PMLN mai shamil ho gaya :woot:

mentality tu wo hi hay

agar party mayn nae b ho tab b my points are valid

again

in my above comment i showed the people who attack media and how . it is not pti

and

to give answer to journalist or protest on unfair analysis by our party members on tv or by supporter like me on social media is our right

mentality tu wo hi hay

agar pmln mayn nae b ho tab b my points are valid

again

in my above comment i showed the people who attack media and how . it is not pti

and

to give answer to journalist or protest on unfair analysis by our party members on tv or by supporter like me on social media is our right

Allah na karey meri wo mentality ho :) Anyways infact PTI & PMLN mentality is same bas awam ko bewakoof bana rahey hain 2no mil kar :lol:

Allah na karey meri wo mentality ho :) Anyways infact PTI & PMLN mentality is same bas awam ko bewakoof bana rahey hain 2no mil kar :lol:

mera khyal hay janab ppp and mqm aur ppp and pmln ki baat kar rahay hayn jo 5 saal say awam ko bewakof bana rahay hayn

aur ab rona shuru kar dia hay donon nay:lol:

He is illiterate journalist. Even he says that PTI got votes in Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi due to pathans. He is ignoring Punjabi, urdu speaking and others........... Such a illiterate and drunk journalist.

Slaim safi reached that seat of anchor through Mr. Durrani the PML member who was once information minister .
i dont want to even speak about journalistic career or skills of mr safi.

he and his brother is known for amreeka yatras and using ladders

:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

oh please

You are also a journalist. Professional jealousy?:)

Saleem Safi hits back at the likes of @pkuser2k12.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unsocial Media | Saleem Safi

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His column is in Urdu. He points to PTI trolls for using his name and fake social media (twitter) accounts to spread misinformation. Examples of fake accounts are @Saleemsafigeo & @SaleemKhansafi1. He calls (PTI) propagandists who hide behind anonymous names (like @pkuser2k12 here) to launch BS attacks as "Bayghairat". I fully agree.

How wrong it is to accuse someone by taking their words out of context and then to attack them. This is what this particular thread is about.

How come Mods allow such BS to circulate on PDF is beyond me. Journalists are people and just like me or you they have their biases and quirks - they are human after all. But the character assassination that is conducted according to twisted notions of patriotism is really inhuman.

I was partial to IK and PTI, but now I find it hard to support PTI at all because of all the negative, obsessive, and lie-based propaganda that is done in its name. The excuse that "we in PTI do not do it; it is the PML people who do this to make us look bad" does not cut it at all. Shame, shame, shame.

PTI kidos out there. Truth does not need to be propped with lies. If you are convinced of the moral superiority of your convictions, you might as well let your approach and character show it!

so anyone trying to put sense into senseless heads is shameless
ab chore do yeh daramey bazian, abb 5 sal wait kero aur apni karkardagi daikhna phir yehi herkatain shuru ker dena 2018 main. So far NS govt has shown us a direction in the federal govt, what have we seen in KPK who cant even make a cabinet

so anyone trying to put sense into senseless heads is shameless
ab chore do yeh daramey bazian, abb 5 sal wait kero aur apni karkardagi daikhna phir yehi herkatain shuru ker dena 2018 main. So far NS govt has shown us a direction in the federal govt, what have we seen in KPK who cant even make a cabinet

buwhahahahaha,,,, Josh e khitabat

Saleem Safi hits back at the likes of @pkuser2k12.

Unsocial Media | Saleem Safi

His column is in Urdu. He points to PTI trolls for using his name and fake social media (twitter) accounts to spread misinformation. Examples of fake accounts are @Saleemsafigeo & @SaleemKhansafi1. He calls (PTI) propagandists who hide behind anonymous names (like @pkuser2k12 here) to launch BS attacks as "Bayghairat". I fully agree.

How wrong it is to accuse someone by taking their words out of context and then to attack them. This is what this particular thread is about.

How come Mods allow such BS to circulate on PDF is beyond me. Journalists are people and just like me or you they have their biases and quirks - they are human after all. But the character assassination that is conducted according to twisted notions of patriotism is really inhuman.

I was partial to IK and PTI, but now I find it hard to support PTI at all because of all the negative, obsessive, and lie-based propaganda that is done in its name. The excuse that "we in PTI do not do it; it is the PML people who do this to make us look bad" does not cut it at all. Shame, shame, shame.

PTI kidos out there. Truth does not need to be propped with lies. If you are convinced of the moral superiority of your convictions, you might as well let your approach and character show it!

Ja ou mama. I'm Partial to PTI and IK. Ye Josh e khitabt patwario ko sunao, wohi sunay gai shoq sai

Back
Top Bottom