What's new

Salaries??

guys what post in the PAF,army or PN has the most pay?

Join the PA and become an officer in the Ordiance Corps... Plenty of money to be made ;)

Or if you every become mess adjudant :D

Just kidding to any Ordinance guys outhere... To come back to your question, pay increases with grade, which comes with promotion...

So no shortcuts.

One point on the salary comparison....Don't you think we are making a mistake of comparing the absolute amount of salaries??? Don't you think that inflation and other factors will decide if 20K in pak is more or less then 20K in India?? Remember it does not matter how much i earn what matters is how well i can live in that money....

$100 a day in US might be a meager salary but 4500 INR a day is India is a handsome salary...

They get free housing and stuff. I think the house bills are also free.

So that's a lot of money still.

well nice to see the salaries whatabout COAS salaries of india and pakistan

After the 6th pay commission's recommendation, the salaries of the armed forces personnel’s has gone up by 40% from Jan, 2006.
The salaries of the commissioned officer in army is now more or less equal to the IAS (Indian administrative service) cadres.

1) Sub lieutenant- Rs 27000-35000
2) captain- Rs 37000-45000
3) major- Rs 50000-65000
4) a jawan in army now gets Rs 14000-17000, and in paramilitary a jawan gets Rs 12000-15000.

All the above salaries are basic+DA.
Thumbs Up!! Pak is once again lacking!!:pakistan:

why are they called "jawans" :P we used to call our friends in PA as "rangrootz" (recruits):lol:

Rangroot is the first rank a soldier get..second rank is jawan..third is lance naik..then naik..then havaldar..then subeidaar...then subeidaar major.

Join the PA and become an officer in the Ordiance Corps... Plenty of money to be made ;)

Or if you every become mess adjudant :D

Just kidding to any Ordinance guys outhere... To come back to your question, pay increases with grade, which comes with promotion...

So no shortcuts.

Haha, we have the same thing to say for the ASC (Army supply corps) or Logistics branch of IAF,,,,,no offense to the honest ones........

1. Captain = Rs.25000 t0 30000
2. Major = Rs. 30000 to 35000
3. SSG operator= Rs.20000 to 25000
4. a mechatronic engineer working at NESCOM or DESTO = Rs.35000 to 45000

Hi,
i am new member of defence forum :)
but i dont have complete knowledge about it..
recently i have applied for Nescom.

by any chance can we get to know abt the salaries of chinese soldiers?

They dont need actually salaries lol they already have everything almost "FREE" in Pakistan lol. Have you guyz seen military walk in Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Lahore, Punjab ? and Airforce officals walk in Karachi ? lol

The salaries in the armed forces in Pakistan have been revised upwards in each of the recent budgets. Secondly, we should never be embarrassed to admit that we take care of our troops. There is an idiotic tendency to put down our own armed forces as if its something good.

Those who appreciate their people in uniform take care of them. Its high time that we stopped making the benefits given to our troops the butt of jokes and realize that its not an easy service by any means. If we feel others deserve the same, its the government's responsibility to increase taxation etc. to generate the funds to do so. The answer is not to take them away from the men whose jobs require certain fringe benefits so they can focus on their jobs (most of the Army is not on staff duties).

Here is a view on how the Americans take care of their own. With all the good and the bad of it, at the end of the day, one has to realize that maintaining professional armies is expensive but its the cost of not having to deal with a substandard conscript force.

The Other 1% - TIME

Rangroot is the first rank a soldier get..second rank is jawan..third is lance naik..then naik..then havaldar..then subeidaar...then subeidaar major.

Rangroot is not a rank. You are essentially a candidate being tested to see whether you make it during your training. The old term in the British Indian Army for the lowest rank was "Sepoy" or Sipahi. In Pakistan, the official rank is still Sepoy, however the general term used to describe a "Sepoy" or "Private" is Jawan.

Since the thread name is salaries i will dare to diverse the topic to civil servants as i am one ... I am working for state govt of karnataka as an engineer .. I am getting 25500 per month and have experience of 5 years .. Like to know the salary of a govt eng in pakistan ..

what are the salaries of navy personnel in Pakistan, my father's cousin is a commander and his current pay is 82k

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom