What's new

Saffron terror: Why then has Shinde not banned the BJP?

I ment you will take it as advantage..and show rest of the world...Look how taliban is happy because f shinde

Of course they are..not only them but also the LeT which has denied its role in 26/11 citing this takla and Pakistan which will now refuse any action against JuD...all because of Shinde who forgot that he was the home minister of India and thought he was just the foot soldier of Sonia madam (in his own words).

Correct , Same way peaceful muslims(non practitioners) don't represent all muslims as they are in minority .
Really? Did they tell in your camp? lol
majority or minority..terrorists needs to be send to place they deserve. :D now defend terrorists.

On the side note , does RSS say it represent all hindus ? or even hinduism ? sikhism ? jainism ? buddhism? i think you know that hindutva is not equal to the term hindu?
Yes you are right. Now its becoming more clear what they represent ;)

Really? Did they tell in your camp? lol
majority or minority..terrorists needs to be send to place they deserve. :D now defend terrorists.

Yes you are right. Now its becoming more clear what they represent ;)

After their comments related to women's condition in India, it is clear that they represent Manusmriti apart from other things.

Confessed involuntarily and under duress: Samjhauta blast accused Aseemanand - Times Of India

Seriously you are asking me to believe the Bollywood story of how good Kalim in his jail cell melted the tender heart of Aseemanand and he confessed immediately to his crime ? :lol:

There is a reason I dont trust NIA completely. Because there is a potential of it to be misused just like CBI to consolidate its vote-bank... its pretty obvious that the Congress is failing on the governance and economic front and its only hope now in the 2014 elections is to raise these issues,feed in the fear factor and siege mentality, polarize the votebank and attempt to ride home and looking at the reactions from you guys I think they are pretty sucessful

Carefully choses word right?? You know it why...

by the way...congress is not idiot which knows that it will lose hindu vote if they do these things and will effect them. Leave it aside.

If u still think those blasts are not carried out by right wing extreamists, then there is no need of any discussion. You ignored many points in my posts...What is your view about those hero officers died on 26/11?

About vote bank...They get only 15% max vote by polarizing...Tell me which idiot will preffer 15% over 80%...?
You blame it on congress...but he had to say what he was supposed to say...

I as a Hindu have more say in that than you . You just worry about the Owaisis and Imam Bukharis and hope they dont lead you to your doom, if they have not already ;)
Oh you are a Hindu? really?
aww thanks for your concern... who need suggestions nowadays? those who are running camps in India...

People can rant all day against RSS..but as they say kutte baunke hazaar, haathi chale bazaar..the haathi (RSS) will move on no matter how many kutte bark at them. ;)
Haathi roya aur kehne laga ki sorry bolo..

***** ghoda gadi k neechay chalta hai aur sochta hai ki gadi wohi kheech raha hai..:D

Of course they are..not only them but also the LeT which has denied its role in 26/11 citing this takla and Pakistan which will now refuse any action against JuD...all because of Shinde who forgot that he was the home minister of India and thought he was just the foot soldier of Sonia madam (in his own words).

He did not say all the terror activities by RSS. Whatever they did..he has mentioned...Hafiz doesnt have brain. what happened to yours?

by the way...congress is not idiot which knows that it will lose hindu vote if they do these things and will effect them. Leave it aside.

No they are not idiots..they know many Hindus dont care about these and will still vote for them while the Muslims immediately see them as a messiah and they too vote for them. That is how they ruled us for the past 65 years.

If u still think those blasts are not carried out by right wing extreamists, then there is no need of any discussion.

Never said right wing members did not carry out these attacks..They might have..or they might not have..that is why the courts are there for..to decide if they carried it out or not.

The point is blaming RSS and BJP when none of the accused are active leaders of RSS and were just its members at some point in time. That is what the problem is and that is where you are being mislead.

What is your view about those hero officers died on 26/11?

Killed by pakistani scum who entered India via sea and killed 166 of our innocents.

About vote bank...They get only 15% max vote by polarizing...Tell me which idiot will preffer 15% over 80%...?
You blame it on congress...but he had to say what he was supposed to say...

Because the rest they can bring in by using various caste arithmetics. But one thing is for sure, if they keep playing with fire like these, issuing idiotic statements without anything to back it up, then there is a very real chance of reverse polarization ;)

Yeah he had to say what he had to say...to get the votes for his party, as a congress member..not as the home minister. Else why would he choose a party election meet to utter those words ? Cant you guys engage in critical thinking for a moment, for god sakes ?

He did not say all the terror activities by RSS. Whatever they did..he has mentioned...Hafiz doesnt have brain. what happened to yours?

I have a brain..but the pakistani jihadis who dont have a brain can be easily brainwashed through these statements that Islam is in danger in India and they must do jihad here. That is why 26/11 attacks took place.

Congrats Mr.Home Minister you have sucessfully given the terrorists enough ammunition to brainwash even more minds in their war against India.

I feel sad for the innocents who suffered more than 6 years of Jail for crime committed by Abhinav Bharat.

There is a reason I dont trust NIA completely. Because there is a potential of it to be misused just like CBI to consolidate its vote-bank...

Sorry to say, you have no idea.
CBI arrested muslims for malegaon but NIA named saffrons. Please don't talk like a brainwashed.

O...who need suggestions nowadays? those who are running camps in India...

Not me..and definitely not from you. :)

Sorry to say, you have no idea.
CBI arrested muslims for malegaon but NIA named saffrons. Please don't talk like a brainwashed.

So whats the guarentee that the NIA are correct this time and not wrong like the CBI was before..?

Talk about being brainwashed.

And understand my point mullah saab. I said there is a potential that NIA can be misused just like CBI..and you just basically proved it.

Gujarat elections effect. Just a statement to make their minority puppies happy by giving them some crap they can use to hide the shame of Islamic terrorism world over.

Not me..and definitely not from you. :)

So whats the guarentee that the NIA are correct this time and not wrong like the CBI was before..?

Talk about being brainwashed.

And understand my point mullah saab. I said there is a potential that NIA can be misused just like CBI..and you just basically proved it.
Yes everyone can be misused and could have been. All the cases since 1947 needs to be reexamined. right? conspiracy theories..where do you buy from? across the border?
One induction of RSS/affiliates and you doubt top most investigative agency? where were you when CBI arrested many innocents for Malegaon? Been 6 years they are still in Jail. Who will give justice to them?

No they are not idiots..they know many Hindus dont care about these and will still vote for them while the Muslims immediately see them as a messiah and they too vote for them. That is how they ruled us for the past 65 years.

Never said right wing members did not carry out these attacks..They might have..or they might not have..that is why the courts are there for..to decide if they carried it out or not.

The point is blaming RSS and BJP when none of the accused are active leaders of RSS and were just its members at some point in time. That is what the problem is and that is where you are being mislead.

Killed by pakistani scum who entered India via sea and killed 166 of our innocents.

Because the rest they can bring in by using various caste arithmetics. But one thing is for sure, if they keep playing with fire like these, issuing idiotic statements without anything to back it up, then there is a very real chance of reverse polarization ;)

Yeah he had to say what he had to say...to get the votes for his party, as a congress member..not as the home minister. Else why would he choose a party election meet to utter those words ? Cant you guys engage in critical thinking for a moment, for god sakes ?

I have a brain..but the pakistani jihadis who dont have a brain can be easily brainwashed through these statements that Islam is in danger in India and they must do jihad here. That is why 26/11 attacks took place.

Congrats Mr.Home Minister you have sucessfully given the terrorists enough ammunition to brainwash even more minds in their war against India.

You posted some facebook posts regarding how muslims are happy with shinde..how it gave them more reasons to Victim Hood etc..etc. You just show me one post in facebook or any where....where muslims talking about voting congress for this. To be honest these days muslims are voting BJP just to teach them a lesson. Even parties like SDPI, Welfare party etc are reason for this. Do u know what is the main goal of SDPI?? defeat of congress...They will be sooo happy if BJP wins in muslim area....

So, you are not sure right wing extreamists carried out those blasts...court has to decide...right? What about soo many people whom you had given judgement as traitors?? How easy it is for you to judge when person is muslim...now wait till court right?

How could you declare PFI as terrorist org when accused are active leaders of Org and were just its members at some point or not even members? How could our government declare SIMI as terrorist org when they did not have any proof to give in court and later court cancelled.... Ofcoz congress re-banned it..otherwise they will be blamed for appeasing muslims?

By the way...Who is sunil joshi? Who killed him?

Worst part of those terror acts were...blame was on muslims....There are sooo many incidents like this. In Karnakta they hosted PAK flag...blamed on muslims, staged protest...funny thing was..those who actually planted flag was in first row of protest...Luckily they were caught.

critical thinking? Brother.....You need to think honestly..not critically. First you said, those arrest were made all election time. now u say he is announcing in party meet... Tell me when and how he should have said?

Back
Top Bottom