What's new

"Sachin is shoiab akhtars Dad" Sehwag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yahann enjoy hi to ho reha hai bhai

bah ... as far as i am concerned both of them (shoaib and sehwag) are badtameez lil pricks desperately in need of learning a thing or two about being "down to earth"

putting Akram, Lara, Sachin etc in the same sentence with these two pricks is like insult to the game of cricket.

P.S The biggest asswipe has to be Shoaib Malik (who should be named as Shoaib Sania since he seems to be fulfilling the bridal side of things being the ghar damad) who is sitting there and getting it on his face ... well serves you right *****.

:)...What are thoughts about Veena Malik?

Aj bohot free time hai meray pas, per sirf sachin k liye nahi, yahan per Arundhati Roy per b discussion chal rehi hoti to yhi hona tha :lol:

i can understand ur love towards arundhati but i think u r too late;);):lol::lol:

Sachin has no craziness but Shoaib has, that's why girls are crazy about Shoaib, lol. By the way, why comparing a batsman with a bowler?

shall i help u? 1) most number of runouts--- Inzamaam :lazy: J.KDDN

well i bet u dont have any clue on how many records pakistan holds, its less than what sachin has made, take it WITH A PINCH OF SALT :pop:

I am a great admirer of Sachin as a player and human being both. The gentleman has kept himself fit and world class over the years. With this much long many records are broken and new are made and he deserves credit for that.

But you cant compare a certain class of players even with each other. To me you cannot compare Waqar, Wasim, Murali,Warne, Imran, Megrath, Ponting,Lara, Viv Richards and many more, so is the case of Inzi and Tendulcar. The common thing among these players is they kept them selves fit and competitive for long duration of time and their class has always been unique and beyond any doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom