What's new

SAC Fifth Gen fighter

Only Frontal part looks somewhat stealthy rest right from the wings to tail nothing is any where near to VLO design.

It looks almost the same as a F-22, so if this isn't VLO, then neither is the F-22 and definitely not the T-50.

F-22 with DSI sounds good to me. :lol:

J-19_model.jpg

F60GD.jpg

zQ6JB.jpg

Dual standards ..
The T-50 then is nothing close to stealth.

Sir

I guess you do realize the shaping employed by most of the 5th gen. planes for stealth.. on wings and tail fins.. here let me help you a bit...

Sukhoi-T-50-PAK-FA.jpg

Sukhoi-T-50-PAK-FA-KnAAPO-2BS.jpg

f22_39.jpg

14027_10186.jpg

YF-23%2BBlack%2BWidow%2BII%2BStealth%2Bair-superiority%2BFighter.jpg

And compare them with the Image posted here.. Don't Bring F-35 here since It clearly isn't a VLO Design in all aspects... same with J-20.

F-35.jpg

J-20-underside_CDF_16-Jan-2011.jpg

If you still don't understand what I say.. then there was a good program about this on the Discovery Channel... 2-3 years back.

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

It looks almost the same as a F-22, so if this isn't VLO, then neither is the F-22 and definitely not the T-50.

I would advise you to look F-22 or T-50 design once again.

Thanks

If you find it. possible Rumors Suggest likely this year.

And once again, they are similar to the J-19.

Where is J-19 Have you seen It ?

If J-19 is what is shown here by the OP then No they are Not by any means... any one with eyes can see the wing shaping and the tail fins.

Rumors reported a prototype was built in 2011 and first flight will be this year.

Where is J-19 Have you seen It ?

If J-19 is what is shown here by the OP then No they are Not by any means... any one with eyes can see the wing shaping and the tail fins.

The wing shaping and tail fins resemble that of the F-22 and T-50.

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

Sir

I guess you do realize the shaping employed by most of the 5th gen. planes for stealth.. on wings and tail fins.. here let me help you a bit...

Sukhoi-T-50-PAK-FA.jpg

Sukhoi-T-50-PAK-FA-KnAAPO-2BS.jpg

f22_39.jpg

14027_10186.jpg

YF-23%2BBlack%2BWidow%2BII%2BStealth%2Bair-superiority%2BFighter.jpg

And compare them with the Image posted here.. Don't Bring F-35 here since It clearly isn't a VLO Design in all aspects... same with J-20.

F-35.jpg

J-20-underside_CDF_16-Jan-2011.jpg

If you still don't understand what I say.. then there was a good program about this on the Discovery Channel... 2-3 years back.

Actually, the J-20 and F-22 are the closest when it comes to fuselage shaping; the F-35 and T-50 are similar in their own form.

Back
Top Bottom