What's new

SAC Fifth Gen fighter

aimarraul

Reaction score
http://avicone.com/Article_Show.asp?ArticleID=18118

First evidence of the SAC 5th gen fighter?

The article mentioned that the landing gears for China's next generation multirole fighter, which will be used domestically and abroad, had been ready since November 2011.

349851t.jpg

349b1i1.jpg

This model was developed by Ninjang University of Aeronautics and Astronautics and i highly doubt that this actually would be taken as a stealth program. [as much as i wish to]

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

December 12 in the aircraft landing gear was held in Changsha Aviation Park, first delivered in recognition of the ceremony to the key type of aircraft landing gear, following the November 4, the landing gear in Hanzhong area first piece of the key model task delivery company model developed on the battlefield yet another victory.Equipment in the aircraft industry, the aircraft industry, aircraft, Shen Fei, Shenyang Aircraft Design Institute of unit leaders, resident military representatives and leadership of the company to participate in the ceremony, and the process of development, the emergence of the advanced collectives and individuals in recognition.

Focus on aircraft by AVIC-led research and development, targeting the international market, taking into account the domestic demand for next-generation multi-purpose military aircraft, is an important initiative for the Corporation to implement the "financial" strategy, from launched since the Group Corporation Lin Zuo Ming, general manager of and leaders at all levels attach great importance. Executives assess the situation and made ​​independently by the Changsha region the decisions of this type of landing gear systems integration delivery, and to overcome the imperfect conditions of Changsha Aviation Park, drawings issuing an extension, other models of batch production task a high degree of cross-difficult, give all route the landing gear force to ensure the project delivered the first manufacturers of parametric study.

Model development process, the company deployed the resource advantages of Changsha, Hanzhong, cross-regional coordination organizations, subsidiaries, and supporting collaborative enterprise characteristics, work together to tackle. Topics will be held May 30 to pass through security model, security node, tribute to National Day, "gets 50 days" series production campaigns in; matrix management team to the project as an impetus to boost production and delivery fully completed by November 30 to complete the delivery of the first pieces of the project, corporate consolidation and restructuring of the past four years in Changsha area landing gear developed the ability to promote a new leap forward.

aimaraul: Isn't this a fan art from a university stud? Any confirmation/discussions about the likelyhood the J-19 is this or similar to this on chinese forums these days?

Personally, I think it's the coolest design out of SAC, ever, if their is the same or similar.

no pictures of Single engine stealth fighter from china so far

So is it really going to see some flight test soon? and is there any new pics of J-20 dual seat as well a future carrier aircraft model? and a J-20 based on carrier?

This model was developed by Ninjang University of Aeronautics and Astronautics and i highly doubt that this actually would be taken as a stealth program. [as much as i wish to]

the model was made by Shenyang Aerospace University who had strong relations with SAC ,you can see their their logos on it

aimaraul: Isn't this a fan art from a university stud? Any confirmation/discussions about the likelyhood the J-19 is this or similar to this on chinese forums these days?

Personally, I think it's the coolest design out of SAC, ever, if their is the same or similar.

as the article mentioned,this fighter(F60 or JXX) will mainly target forgrien customers, rumor says that it will be exhibited at this year's china airshow

no pictures of Single engine stealth fighter from china so far

Personally i think this medium weight fighter is a good choice for PAF,the program was supported and funded by AVIC

In 2009, He Weirong, Deputy commander of the Chinese Air Force (PLAAF), stated
multiple fifth-generation fighter programs underway.

He confirmed fifth-generation fighters will be in service by 2017–2019.

起落架型号研制捷报频传

12月12日,中航起落架在长沙航空园举行重点型飞机起落架首件交付表彰仪式,这是继11月4日起落架汉中地区完成重点型号任务首件交付后公司型号研制战场上的又一次大捷。中航工业装备、中航工业飞机、沈飞、沈阳飞机设计研究所等单位领导、驻地军代表及公司领导层参加仪式,并对研制过程中涌现的先进集体和个人进行表彰。

重点型飞机是由中航工业主导研发,瞄准国际市场、兼顾国内需求的新一代多用途军用飞机,是集团公司实行“两融”战略的一项重要举措,自上马以来得到集团公司林左鸣总经理及各级领导的高度重视。公司高层审时度势,做出由长沙地区独立完成该型起落架系统集成交付的决策,并克服了长沙航空园条件建设不完善、图纸发放延期、其他型号批产任务高度交叉等困难,举全中航起落架之力确保了项目在各参研厂家中首家交付。

型号研制过程中,公司科学调配长沙、汉中两地资源优势,跨区域协调组织,根据各分、子公司及配套协作企业特点,合力攻坚。自5月30日专题会召开后,连续通过“保型号、保节点,献礼国庆”,“大干五十天”等系列生产突击活动;建立矩阵式管理团队,以项目为牵引,拉动生产交付全面完成,于11月30日完成了项目首件交付,实现了公司整合重组四年来长沙地区起落架研制能力提升新的飞跃。
http://www.avicone.com/Article_Show.asp?ArticleID=18118
The landing gear has been delivered:yahoo:

Chinese Military Aviation | China Air Force

It was first rumored in April 2011 that claimed that SAC is developing a 4th generation medium multi-role stealth fighter as J-19 (or J-21?). The aircraft features a conventional design including twin engines and DSIs similar to American F-35. The prototype could initially be powered by the 8.5t class WS-13 turbofan but later by the new 9.5t class "medium thrust" engine. A full-scale metal model may have been built in early 2011. The first prototype has been under construction since late 2011. First flight was projected to be in September 2012. J-19 is expected to be promoted at the international market as well as a low-cost alternative to American F-35.

WS-X.jpg

Chinese Military Aviation | China Air Force

It was first rumored in April 2011 that claimed that SAC is developing a 4th generation medium multi-role stealth fighter as J-19 (or J-21?). The aircraft features a conventional design including twin engines and DSIs similar to American F-35. The prototype could initially be powered by the 8.5t class WS-13 turbofan but later by the new 9.5t class "medium thrust" engine. A full-scale metal model may have been built in early 2011. The first prototype has been under construction since late 2011. First flight was projected to be in September 2012. J-19 is expected to be promoted at the international market as well as a low-cost alternative to American F-35.

A very good choice i must say
All 5th gen fighter should be twin engine.bt the engine should be lighter like ws-13A

Only Frontal part looks somewhat stealthy rest right from the wings to tail nothing is any where near to VLO design.

Dual standards ..
The T-50 then is nothing close to stealth.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom