What's new

SAC FC-31 Stealth Fighter: News & Discussions

V1 compared to V2
wM75GfW.jpg

The DSI input angles are also different between the two ...

Well thats common sense from day 1 sir off course real machine wont show up until its operational ready. Model will be displayed as usual. But what interests me is what modifications will be on the model. Lets wait for tommorow 1st june. I hope v3 flies tommorow

Regrettably and as much I would love to see it too, IMO a maiden flight tomorrow is highly unlikely. We did not hear any news of this alleged V3 other than the rumours that it exists and I'm sure if there was a maiden flight planned for tomorrow, they must have begun with the taxi-tests already.

At least with V2 we heard a lot more and also got images from the taxi tests. Here so far nothing.

But we'll see.

Deino

From the PLA recruiting video, FC-31 was there, perhaps some more hints it has became a PLA program? (2017官方征兵宣传片《中国力量》空军部分战斗机就是J20 和 Fc31)

Don‘t think so for current, future J-31 in PLAAF will be determine by new PLAAF commander, as long current commander General Ma in place, hard for J-31 get PLAAF contract and Funding. current commander General Ma already 68 age, expected retire within 1 year.
PLAN is more possible for J-31 get selected. but quantity is limited around 200-300 unit.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom