What's new

SAC - FC-31 Grey Falcon Stealth aircraft for PAF : Updates & Debate

32 years jail term for Gowadia. He took around $110K to leak the info---.

Hi,

Everything about the F-22 / F-35 was put on a platter and offered to china---.

Now here is the interesting part---.

The chinese---even they know it---still won't be able to compete with the american product directly---because the americans are so far ahead---.

The only way the chinese can get to the americans---to take out the support structure and make better missiles---.
What support structure are you referring to here? MIC or aircraft?

FC-31V2g.jpg
J-35_3view.jpg
FC-31c.jpg

J-35_01b.jpg

From FC31 TO F35

@Deino I have heard that China is developing an engine called WS 19 for these planes. Is it true?

Yes, that's true ... the prototypes so far are said to use an uprated modified WS-13 called WS-21 and similar to the WS-15 for the J-20, the true engine foreseen for the J-35 is the WS-19, said to be comparable to the F414 or EJ200.

J-31 is a 5th Gen, multi-role, twin-engine stealth fighter being manufactured by Shenyang Aircraft Corporation.

While PAF is actively pursuing its partnership in the Turkish KAAN 5th Gen Fighter Program, the prospects of inducting a Chinese 5th Gen fighter also remain intact.
1693334781043.png

J-31 is a 5th Gen, multi-role, twin-engine stealth fighter being manufactured by Shenyang Aircraft Corporation.

While PAF is actively pursuing its partnership in the Turkish KAAN 5th Gen Fighter Program, the prospects of inducting a Chinese 5th Gen fighter also remain intact.
View attachment 949610
Hi,

I can be corrected on it---but most people miss out that KAAN is a 4.5+++ gen aircraft---whereas the J-31 is a 5th gen aircraft---.

Hi,

I can be corrected on it---but most people miss out that KAAN is a 4.5+++ gen aircraft---whereas the J-31 is a 5th gen aircraft---.
do share, in your infinite wisdom mastan, how you have come to this conclusion?

View attachment 949610
Hopefully PAF will inducted both INSHALLAH, But one with joint production...

Hi,

It's almost a wonder, but for the first time I have to admit, I agree with you. :smitten:

How has this conclusion been reached i wonder

IMO these generation classifications are anyway more for the often uneducated public than of military relevance, I rate it wird a PR stuff.

And to your question just in short - and in oder not to reiterate the whole endless-long discussion - I rate the engine issue as it’s Achilles-heel: as long as there is not a truly high-trust turbofan is available and as long as they have to rely on an old F110 for this monster fighter, it has serve limitations.

Back
Top Bottom