What's new

SAC - FC-31 Grey Falcon Stealth aircraft for PAF : Updates & Debate

看见你们在讨论JF-17,也看见很多人对于中国没有采购JF-17表示不满,甚至怀疑JF-17是否适合巴基斯坦。
作为中国人,我也谈谈自己这方面的看法。
首先,中国一开始就不需要JF17,JF17是针对你们的地缘经济和政治而开发的。你们和中国的区别在于,你们面临着印度的威胁,但是经济薄弱又不足以构建压倒性的优势,只能和印度维持战略平衡。
而中国国土面积很大,中国面临的是美国未来的威胁,经济条件也很强大,中国陆军没人敢于挑战它,基本上只有海军和空军,重点在这里,中国的目标是超越美国海空军,JF17是一架轻型飞机,它的油料都不足以防卫中国广大的领土。
以目前巴基斯坦的国力,巴基斯坦定位于防御而不是进攻,这样更利于积蓄更多的金钱用在基础建设,优质的教育上面,这样才更符合巴基斯坦的未来。
个人认为还JF-17更适合巴基斯坦的原因有另一个,一旦巴基斯坦和印度发生高强度战争,中国其实只需要在印度北部佯动一下,印度就会乖乖撤兵。

看见你们在讨论JF-17,也看见很多人对于中国没有采购JF-17表示不满,甚至怀疑JF-17是否适合巴基斯坦。
作为中国人,我也谈谈自己这方面的看法。
首先,中国一开始就不需要JF17,JF17是针对你们的地缘经济和政治而开发的。你们和中国的区别在于,你们面临着印度的威胁,但是经济薄弱又不足以构建压倒性的优势,只能和印度维持战略平衡。
而中国国土面积很大,中国面临的是美国未来的威胁,经济条件也很强大,中国陆军没人敢于挑战它,基本上只有海军和空军,重点在这里,中国的目标是超越美国海空军,JF17是一架轻型飞机,它的油料都不足以防卫中国广大的领土。
以目前巴基斯坦的国力,巴基斯坦定位于防御而不是进攻,这样更利于积蓄更多的金钱用在基础建设,优质的教育上面,这样才更符合巴基斯坦的未来。
个人认为还JF-17更适合巴基斯坦的原因有另一个,一旦巴基斯坦和印度发生高强度战争,中国其实只需要在印度北部佯动一下,印度就会乖乖撤兵。

I saw that you are discussing JF-17, and I also saw that many people expressed dissatisfaction with China's failure to purchase JF-17, and even doubted whether JF-17 is suitable for Pakistan.
As a Chinese, I also talk about my own views on this aspect.
First, China didn't need JF17 in the first place, JF17 was developed for your geo-economics and politics. The difference between you and China is that you are facing the threat of India, but your economy is weak enough to build an overwhelming advantage, and you can only maintain a strategic balance with India.
However, China has a large land area. What China faces is the threat of the future of the United States. The economic conditions are also very strong. No one in the Chinese army dares to challenge it. Basically, it only has the navy and air force. The key point here is that China’s goal is to surpass the US navy and air force. JF17 is a light aircraft, its fuel is not enough to defend China's vast territory.
With the current national strength of Pakistan, Pakistan is positioned on defense rather than offense, which is more conducive to saving more money for infrastructure construction and high-quality education, which is more in line with Pakistan's future.
I personally think that there is another reason why JF-17 is more suitable for Pakistan. Once Pakistan and India have a high-intensity war, China actually only needs to feint in northern India, and India will obediently withdraw its troops.

Thanks to Google Translate.

J35 with air to air missile
FqI-_hhWcAgF35p

32 years jail term for Gowadia. He took around $110K to leak the info---.

Hi,

Everything about the F-22 / F-35 was put on a platter and offered to china---.

Now here is the interesting part---.

The chinese---even they know it---still won't be able to compete with the american product directly---because the americans are so far ahead---.

The only way the chinese can get to the americans---to take out the support structure and make better missiles---.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom