What's new

Russian Minister Confirms Military Exercises with Pakistan

OMG.... how dare they... this in face of super power....

let indian army attack Moscow as well while its bombing Muzaffarabad....

Russians will learn a lesson in next 24 hours... pakstan will disintegrate in 12....

jai hind

and most interesting thing is that only Pakistanis on PDF know there is a threat of war....

none of Pakistani channels are giving any coverage to indian threats... they are busy covering PTI jalsa and chichawatni election....

that's how seriously they are been taken

Indian Behaves Like " Masi Phaphay Kutni" :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

These military drills were schdule to take place in chirat which is KPK which is not disputed teritorry with randia so no point of crying i think pak should call joint excersize of turkey egypt saudi arabia china indonesia and srilanka along the indian border

Russian defence ministry has released a statement that the exercise will happen as scheduled.

Buhahahahahaha, India and India media. buhahahaahaha....fck off...:woot:

Some Indian members are celebrating because Russia has called off military exercise. Pakistan members are celebrating because Russia is going ahead with military exercise. But other than Indian/Pakistani sources, there is no news from other sources.

since everything is going according to plan and war game is bound to happen there is no need to clarify anything
Its just Indian media making unnecessary noise and no one is paying attention to it.

I think the problem is u call Azad Kashmir and GB as separate province. But in India we claim it as J&K parts under Pakistan. Venue could be shifted out of GB then. I guess. Let's wait for Russian source

Nope it can't be .

In GB .. Near Astore... Town of Rattu we have High Altitude Mountain Warfare School... Which is where all guest SFs train.

I think the problem is u call Azad Kashmir and GB as separate province. But in India we claim it as J&K parts under Pakistan. Venue could be shifted out of GB then. I guess. Let's wait for Russian source
If Russia says nothing, the exercises are likely to go ahead. A cancellation would be big news, and they'd be forced to publicly comment about it.

Personally, I don't think the exercises are cancelled.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom