What's new

Russian Frigate fires at US Virginia Class Sub near Kuril Ridge

Gaddafi was a terrorist supperter.

So Mandela was a terrorist ?

And Gaddafi's enemies - Al Qaeda and Muslim Brotherhood - which were created / encouraged by Western governments are not terrorists ? The Western governments are not terrorist supporters ? Are the Western governments not themselves terrorists ?

We may have to agree that we disagree. Im happy in this world.

What if you were that American homeless man ?

Last edited:
So Mandela was a terrorist ?

And Gaddafi's enemies - Al Qaeda and Muslim Brotherhood - which are created / encouraged by Western governments are not terrorists ? The Western governments are not terrorist supporters ? Are the Western governments not themselves terrorists ?

What if you were that American homeless man ?

Last time i checked Mandela did not attack 747 Passenger Aircrafts and bombed no night clubs.

Last time i checked Mandela did not attack 747 Passenger Aircrafts and bombed no night clubs.

It is not proved that it was Gaddafi who ordered the bombing of the 747 aircraft. As for that night club, again it is not proved that it was him who ordered it. From this wiki :
In 1987, Manfred Ganschow, the head of the West German team investigating the bombing, said that there was no evidence pointing the finger at Libya, a belief which was corroborated by numerous intelligence agencies in Europe at the time, according to a BBC report.
But how come American soldiers are considered holy when they have engaged in criminal acts right after the end of World War 2 ? What makes them untouchable and holy while you consider non-Western Bloc soldiers and civilians expendable and non-human ?

It is not proved that it was Gaddafi who ordered the bombing of the 747 aircraft. As for that night club, again it is not proved that it was him who ordered it. From this wiki :

But how come American soldiers are considered holy when they have engaged in criminal acts right after the end of World War 2 ? What makes them untouchable and holy while you consider non-Western Bloc soldiers and civilians expendable and non-human ?

Gaddafi admitted the lockerbie terror attack...

The power of manipulation by media is amazing....

Have to disappoint you but the USSR and Nazi regime were two of the most vile and disgusting regimes that Europe ever had to endure.

I can grow up in a free Greece because USA und western europe made it possible.

1. Link please.

2. Did Obomba, Cameron and Sarkozy admit to genociding Libyans and Syrians ? When will Bush jr and B'liar admit that they have an arrest warrant against them from a war crimes court in Malaysia on charges of doing war crimes against the Iraqi people ? Did the current and previous American president admit to engaging in terrorist / criminal activity against Venezuela ?

1. Link please.

2. Did Obomba, Cameron and Sarkozy admit to genociding Libyans and Syrians ? When will Bush jr and B'liar admit that they have an arrest warrant against them from a war crimes court in Malaysia on charges of doing war crimes against the Iraqi people ? Did the current and previous American president admit to engaging in terrorist / criminal activity against Venezuela ?

Gaddafi later even paid compensations to families.

There is no genocide in Libya or Syria. You might check the definition of genocide. There was one in Iraq done by DAESH against Yazidi people

As i said, without USA Greece and Europe as a whole would either suffer under Hitler regime or USSR regime.

I dont want live in such a hell and for this im thankful. There are lots of perverse ideologies out there. And im glad we are kept save from this.

Venezuela before Maduro was one of richest countries. What it is now is simply communism at work.

Gaddafi later even paid compensations to families.

1. You said Gaddafi admitted to the bombing. Even this BBC article doesn't say anything like that.

2. As for why Gaddafi got Libya to pay the compensation, it was for settling the matter once and for all. Libya wanted the West to lift various sanctions. On the sidelines there were things like B'liar visiting Libya and meeting Gaddafi.

There is no genocide in Libya or Syria. You might check the definition of genocide. There was one in Iraq done by DAESH against Yazidi people

1. So tens of thousands of Libyans killed in the 2011 war and hundreds of thousands killed in the Syria war and counting, all this arranged by NATO and its governmental and non-governmental allies, does not constitute as genocide for you ?

2. How come you say only the Yazidis in Iraq had a genocide against them done by "I"SIS and not against Libyans and Syrians done by Al Qaeda and Muslim Brotherhood who were created / encourage, financed, armed, politically and logistically supported by NATO ? I have empathy for the Yazidis but why don't you have for the non-Yazidi Iraqis who had unjust war waged against them by USA and allies in 2003 and had to endure use of radioactive weapons used by USA which gave and is giving cancers till now ?

As i said, without USA Greece and Europe as a whole would either suffer under Hitler regime or USSR regime.

I dont want live in such a hell and for this im thankful. There are lots of perverse ideologies out there. And im glad we are kept save from this.

1. Please again read my post# 59 about Hitler, EAM, Security Battalions, the collaborator government and you.

2. What was / is so perverse about USSR, Cuba, Libya, Syria etc ?

Venezuela before Maduro was one of richest countries. What it is now is simply communism at work.

1. You have already made clear your contempt for Maduro because he was a bus driver. That is class discrimination.

2. So if Venezuela was "so richest" why did the people listen to Hugo Chavez ? Why do they now listen to Maduro ? Were those riches only meant for a certain class and not for the masses ? Can you in Greece obtain anything that a Greek billionaire can ?

3. Under Chavez, Venezuela indeed began implementing a Communist direct democracy political system which it adapted from the Libyan Jamahiriya system and this you as a Greek shouldn't have a complaint against because it was the Greeks who invented a base version direct democracy called Demokratia in recent ancient history - around 2500 years ago.

4. Since you criticize Maduro you should try running a country where there are CIA saboteurs, American regime-change commando teams landing on the shore, CIA-purchased food merchants who deliberately hoard food, so-called food trucks from Columbia which actually carry weapons, sanctions against the country's diplomats and businessmen etc etc.

1. You said Gaddafi admitted to the bombing. Even this BBC article doesn't say anything like that.

2. As for why Gaddafi got Libya to pay the compensation, it was for settling the matter once and for all. Libya wanted the West to lift various sanctions. On the sidelines there were things like B'liar visiting Libya and meeting Gaddafi.

1. So tens of thousands of Libyans killed in the 2011 war and hundreds of thousands killed in the Syria war and counting, all this arranged by NATO and its governmental and non-governmental allies, does not constitute as genocide for you ?

2. How come you say only the Yazidis in Iraq had a genocide against them done by "I"SIS and not against Libyans and Syrians done by Al Qaeda and Muslim Brotherhood who were created / encourage, financed, armed, politically and logistically supported by NATO ? I have empathy for the Yazidis but why don't you have for the non-Yazidi Iraqis who had unjust war waged against them by USA and allies in 2003 and had to endure use of radioactive weapons used by USA which gave and is giving cancers till now ?

1. Please again read my post# 59 about Hitler, EAM, Security Battalions, the collaborator government and you.

2. What was / is so perverse about USSR, Cuba, Libya, Syria etc ?

1. You have already made clear your contempt for Maduro because he was a bus driver. That is class discrimination.

2. So if Venezuela was "so richest" why did the people listen to Hugo Chavez ? Why do they now listen to Maduro ? Were those riches only meant for a certain class and not for the masses ? Can you in Greece obtain anything that a Greek billionaire can ?

3. Under Chavez, Venezuela indeed began implementing a Communist direct democracy political system which it adapted from the Libyan Jamahiriya system and this you as a Greek shouldn't have a complaint against because it was the Greeks who invented a base version direct democracy called Demokratia in recent ancient history - around 2500 years ago.

4. Since you criticize Maduro you should try running a country where there are CIA saboteurs, American regime-change commando teams landing on the shore, CIA-purchased food merchants who deliberately hoard food, so-called food trucks from Columbia which actually carry weapons, sanctions against the country's diplomats and businessmen etc etc.

USSR was a hellhole. I want absolute freedom. I want travel where i want, when i want. I want express myself. Thats what matters for me. I want high living standards, style and all that i have here. 😊 None of that would i have in repressive regimes.

USSR was a hellhole. I want absolute freedom. I want travel where i want, when i want. I want express myself. Thats what matters for me. I want high living standards, style and all that i have here. 😊 None of that would i have in repressive regimes.

For that homeless American man the USA is a hellhole, and he has absolute freedom to be miserable until he dies. High living standards in poverty. :)

For that homeless American man the USA is a hellhole, and he has absolute freedom to be miserable until he dies. High living standards in poverty. :)

At least he has a chance. In USSR all lived in misery. They had to build walls to lock their people in.

This is the greatest symbol why Russia sucks and the west rocks, the fall of the berlin wall. A wall where a communist terror regime under USSR leadership had to lock its own people in, so they dont run away.

People running away from something is a good indication that it is bad.

Millions of people do evrything thry can to reach the free world USA and Europe. Nobody wants to run to Russia...

Have to disappoint you but the USSR and Nazi regime were two of the most vile and disgusting regimes that Europe ever had to endure.

I can grow up in a free Greece because USA und western europe made it possible.
The power of manipulation by media is amazing.... May be you should get out more often.

more fake news from Russia

just like they sunk HMS Defender

Americans shot down a passenger liner over Persian Gulf, that would make Reagan a terrorists as well.

Back
Top Bottom