What's new

Russian Coast Guard Fires At Chinese Fishing Vessel

I am favoring the multipolar world in the future, and every region in the world does have a representative nation.

China for East Asia, US for North America, Brazil for South America, Russia for East Europe, Germany/UK/France for West Europe, Turkey/Iran/Saudi Arabia/Egypt for Middle East/North Africa, Negeria/South Africa for Sub-Saharan Africa, India/Pakistan for South Asia, Indonesia/Thailand for Southeast Asia

But the big countries you mentioned shouldn't be above International law (I mean real international law which today doesn't exist)

But the big countries you mentioned shouldn't be above International law (I mean real international law which today doesn't exist)

I think we should form the member council like the UNSC, there is no particular hyperpower/superpower above others, if one does want to make itself above the international law, then the rest should veto against this particular nation for sure.

The problem is that international law has no enforcement. US enforces US laws. But US law are above international laws in the US. the same is also true for any self respecting countries out there.

7/17/2012 2:39 AM ET
(RTTNews) - Russian Coast Guards in the country's Far East opened fire on a suspected Chinese fishing vessel to stop it from poaching in the Sea of Japan, a spokesman for the Border Guards Service said on Tuesday.

He said the vessel, flying the flag of China, refused to stop on demand from Coast Guards and tried to escape.

"After a three-hour pursuit, the Dzerzhinsky Coast Guard vessel fired warning shots, but the poaching vessel continued its dangerous maneuvers," he said adding that after the warning shots the Coast Guards opened a targeted fire on the vessel.

The vessel carried over 22.5 tons of squid and had a crew 17 Chinese nationals, who failed to produce any document allowing them fishing. None of them were killed or wounded in the shooting, Russia's RIA Novosti news agency reported.

The Russian Coast Guard service is actively involved in fighting illegal fishing in the country's territorial waters and frequently detains foreign-flagged poaching vessels.

by RTT Staff Writer

For comments and feedback: editorial@rttnews.com

If China fish at an area it declare as belong to another country, than the fishing boat is at fault and should pay the penalty of being there. Russia and China should work out these penalties.

Before I go, I should mention Obama's adviser is Zbigniew Brzezinski, the famous ethnically Polish anti-Russian Cold Warrior. Nobody likes the Russians. You can now count me in that group.

Hey, cry baby you want us to stop blasting your fisherman, then tell them too stop the illegal fishing in our waters. :disagree:

And you can keep dreaming that your ABM tech can beat our Missiles, we spend billions every year to make sure that our missiles are always one step ahead of any ABM tech.

Piss us off enough we will withdraw from the INF Treaty and go back too building thousands of IRBM's missiles. :D

Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It seems the Chinese fishermen struggling to feed nearly 1.4 billion people, who love to eat sea fish.
They often overflow into the waters of other countries...

Before I go, I should mention Obama's adviser is Zbigniew Brzezinski, the famous ethnically Polish anti-Russian Cold Warrior. Nobody likes the Russians. You can now count me in that group.

You are a Chinese but with both the U.S. flags. I'm afraid you will make the misunderstanding with your statement above...

If you are confident, I see no reason not to strike Russia in a simultaneous attack with stealth cruise missiles at all known nuclear assets. Then you move in with everything you've got. There will be casualties, but Russia can be conquered.

It's a question of what level of damage to the homeland is acceptable.

The level of fan boy stupidity is amazing. You see no reason to strike Russian but the PLA does. China is lucky if they know where a small fraction of the Russian nuclear ‘assets’ are. Besides the secret underground launch sites Russia has mobile nuclear launchers but most importantly submarines.

And only an idiot would move in with everything they’ve got. Reserve armies must be a new concept for you. If you have no reserves you are near screwed and vulnerable to being encircled. And sorry but you so called stealthy cruise missiles will do little, Hitler destroyed most of the Soviet Air Force in a few days most on the ground. Much of the Soviet armies that initially faced Hitler were destroyed, yet the Germans lost. In large part because the factories that produced Soviet weapons were often too far out in frozen waste land.

Just be patient.

Just stop making stupid fan boy posts by pretending that you have military experience.

They like to fire at us. We'll take them all down in one go. NATO from the West and China from the East. Carve Russia into two halves like they did to Poland.

So some illegal poachers that enter into Russian waters in an effort to steal resources, ignore the coast guard, and try to escape constitutes as ‘use‘? For one China can not take Russia down in one go, and two, the Chinese are not stupid enough to go to war over some illegal poachers.

But please continue pounding your chest.

Of the troika (America, China, and Russia), Russia is the weakest with the least reliable weapon systems. Let's take the trigger-happy weak sister off the chessboard.

lol, you relied on the foundation that they had helped, then you copy of them, now you statement that they are "the weakest with the Least reliable weapon systems"
Psychological characteristics. lol

lol, you relied on the foundation that they had helped, then you copy of them, now you statement that they are "the weakest with the Least reliable weapon systems"
Psychological characteristics. lol

He's just a Chinese fanboy that spouts all sort of nonesense, according to him China should go to war because of some illegal poachers. Let him beleive Russia's weapons are unreliable, it's common knowledge that most Russian weapons can operate in the worste conditions and function everytime, anything he claims is out of self petty and hate.

He's just a Chinese fanboy that spouts all sort of nonesense, according to him China should go to war because of some illegal poachers. Let him beleive Russia's weapons are unreliable, it's common knowledge that most Russian weapons can operate in the worste conditions and function everytime, anything he claims is out of self petty and hate.

Any Chinese fanboy declares the war against Russia?

Martin now is a self-proclaimed neocon, and he does hold the American citizenship, so you should argue with the neocon, not with the Chinese fanboy. :coffee:

Any Chinese fanboy declares the war against Russia?

Martin now is a self-proclaimed neocon, and he does hold the American citizenship, so you should argue with the neocon, not with the Chinese fanboy. :coffee:

He's Chinese, and the biggest fanboy I have ever come across. According to him it's okay for illegal poachers to enter Russian waters, steal resources and ignore the Russian coast guard. According to him because the fishing ship was Chinese it should get some special privileges.

Russian should just allow everyone to enter its waters illegally and then when they ignore the Russians the Russian should just say oh well and let them do as they wish whether it be poaching or spying.

The guy stated that he wants to pick up arms and kill Russians because some illegal poachers. The guy is clearly unstable in the head.

He's Chinese, and the biggest fanboy I have ever come across. According to him it's okay for illegal poachers to enter Russian waters, steal resources and ignore the Russian coast guard. According to him because the fishing ship was Chinese it should get some special privileges.

Russian should just allow everyone to enter its waters illegally and then when they ignore the Russians the Russian should just say oh well and let them do as they wish whether it be poaching or spying.

The guy stated that he wants to pick up arms and kill Russians because some illegal poachers. The guy is clearly unstable in the head.

He is American, he spoke English far more influently than Chinese.

He is just as American as Gambit, you guys keep riled the racism at us when we mentioned about Gambit's Vietnamese ancestry, now you just keep sticking the Chinese ancestry on Martin, is this fair? He is just as American as Gambit, if you can accept Gambit as an American, then accept Martin as an American as well. :coffee:

He is American, he spoke English far more influently than Chinese.

He is just as American as Gambit, you guys keep riled the racism at us when we mentioned about Gambit's Vietnamese ancestry, now you just keep sticking the Chinese ancestry on Martin, is this fair? He is just as American as Gambit, if you can accept Gambit as an American, then accept Martin as an American as well. :coffee:

Gambit may be of Vietamese ancestry but he is pro America. Martian is of Chinese ancestry but he is pro Chinese and clearly i can see his posts are making many including you dissociate from him.

According to him the US and Mexico, the US and Cuba as well as many other countries should have gone to war with the US because the US opened fire on citizens of those countries when they either crossed the border or entered US waters.

Heck how about the US and Canada go to war. Or hay lets just throw in the world since many nationalists from various cuntries end up killed or shot in the host country.

Gambit may be of Vietamese ancestry but he is pro America. Martian is of Chinese ancestry but he is pro Chinese and clearly i can see his posts are making many including you dissociate from him.

According to him the US and Mexico, the US and Cuba as well as many other countries should have gone to war with the US because the US opened fire on citizens of those countries when they either crossed the border or entered US waters.

Heck how about the US and Canada go to war. Or hay lets just throw in the world since many nationalists from various cuntries end up killed or shot in the host country.

First, he doesn't hate America, and at most he is only against the regime.

And he did tell me that he is willing to defend America if it got invaded by any foreign power, except he won't join the US military if it goes war against China.

So what's wrong being American, meanwhile being cheerful about its ancestral motherland?

Just look at those crazed NYC Italian-American football fans when Italy won the WC back in 2006.

Italy wins the world cup! NYC Little Italy - YouTube

Being cheerful for your ancestral motherland is nothing unAmerican.

And stop picking on Martin's Chinese ancestry, just chill out about the Internet comments bro. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom