What's new

Russian Coast Guard Fires At Chinese Fishing Vessel

Too bad he still can't convince the Obama admin to focus all their attention on Russia, and instead the Obama admin now still tries to pick on China instead. :coffee:

China should stop getting America's attention then. Past actions by China is not helping it.

Too bad he still can't convince the Obama admin to focus all their attention on Russia, and instead the Obama admin now still tries to pick on China instead. :coffee:

Stop living in the dreamland. Americans are not idiots and can count up to 1,3 billion :lol: You are the biggest threat to the western world. And they will do everything to get Russia on their side :smokin:

You are wrong. The United States is actually a squeamish country.

China is not the United States. If China decides it wants Russian in fifty years regardless of the cost, they could do it. They would build extensive underground cities to house the population. China would develop a comprehensive missile shield. China would stockpile an unimaginable number of advanced stealth cruise missiles.

China could unload its entire arsenal on the Russians and conquer them in fifty years time if they really wanted to. However, I suspect wealthy per-capita GDP Chinese in fifty years' time would have morphed into squeamish Americans.

Poor Chinese can do it. Rich Chinese? I doubt it, but it's theoretically possible.

You Indians simply do not understand the Chinese Will. If we really want to do something and there's a consensus, it will happen.

no you are wrong... we Indians can't understand martian strategy.... lol............ you are biggest joke-r in pdf... you are best.... i love to read your post...

We only wanna rebuild our country, while it is you guys who don't leave us alone.

What is the business for the US to stay in East Asia by the way?

US just does for the mankind, just trying to STOP illegal killing innocent people was made by China.

If China "fisherman" don't get INJECTED wrong map, wrong water then Russia Coast Guard will leaves China alone.

Stop living in the dreamland. Americans are not idiots and can count up to 1,3 billion :lol: You are the biggest threat to the western world. And they will do everything to get Russia on their side :smokin:

What is so good of having the West dominating everything?

Even you are white, but those Anglo-Saxon elites and the Zionist bankers definitely won't view you as their brethren, and in the past, there were about 30 million Russians died at the hands of the West, then they broke USSR and caused millions of Russians lived in misery.

I am sure your leaders surely do not like China, but they view China as a counterbalance against the West.

If China does fail, then don't expect your nation can survive against the coming world domination plan of the West, and don't expect that they will show you the mercy. :coffee:

Bad move by Russia.

China should train all their fishermen in shaoilin temple and teach levitation and other tricks.

next time Russians fire, they can fly in air and throw daggers in mid air.

I'm a visionary strategist. China had colluded with the United States to destroy the Soviet Union.

What's wrong with colluding with the Americans again to carve Russia into two? It's poetic justice. The Russians carved Poland into two. Why can't someone else use their strategy against them? It's only fair.

China and the U.S. only have to solve the question of neutralizing or minimizing the Russian nuclear threat. Once that problem is dealt with, carving Russia becomes a matter of where to draw the two halves.

Nope, that is just dumb!!!

The Americans are sophisticated murderers, unlike the Russians.

This makes the US by far the most dangerous apex predator, can't trust 'em btw.

Anyway any Chinese member or Russian member who favors to side with the US should rethink twice. :coffee:

At least in PDF, they live in dreamland...you will see many Tigers, Dragons..all born and brought up in zoo... roaming around this forum .....they talk non sense all the time and for them what they take only make sense!! ..

US just does for the mankind, just trying to STOP illegal killing innocent people was made by China.

If China "fisherman" don't get INJECTED wrong map, wrong water then Russia Coast Guard will leaves China alone.

Sure, they have sprayed your country with agent orange, this was also for the sake of the mankind. :coffee:

What is the business for the US to stay in East Asia by the way? :coffee:

Moreover, why would they need 800-900 military bases around the world? What an incredibly peace loving and humane country they are. They are spending trillions just to "protect" humanity! And to maintain "stability", i.e. obedience to the West.. they are the forces of good :coffee:

Moreover, why would they need 800-900 military bases around the world? What an incredibly peace loving and humane country they are. They are spending trillions just to "protect" humanity! And to maintain "stability", i.e. obedience to the West.. they are the forces of good :coffee:

I am favoring the multipolar world in the future, and every region in the world does have a representative nation.

China for East Asia, US for North America, Brazil for South America, Russia for East Europe, Germany/UK/France for West Europe, Turkey/Iran/Saudi Arabia/Egypt for Middle East/North Africa, Negeria/South Africa for Sub-Saharan Africa, India/Pakistan for South Asia, Indonesia/Thailand for Southeast Asia, Australia for Oceania, Kazakhstan for Central Asia

Back
Top Bottom