What's new

Russian-Chinese wide-body jet to appear within 9-10 years — UAC president

Oh please China on itself cannot enter wide body market so it's taking Russian help
So to are in no position to talk nonsense
& you really seem to have a obsession with us by bringing us in every thread
Try to bash my country unnessarly one more time comrade & yours won't be spared

We will be developing our own widebody C-929. There is nothing mentioned in the OP of whether this co-operaion with Russia is for C-929 which have 2 lanes and a passenger capacity of 300
Last time I read, the team for C-929 has begun its initial works already
Do dont be jealous India but learn to face reality for a second,
We cant really help your LCA Tejas due to your gross incompetence. The Indian assembed jet is a 2nd generation (@ Chinese nomenclature) fighter at best comparatble to an upgraded Mig-21 afterall all the fanfare, and waste of time and money. What a shame!:cheesy:

Last edited:
We will be developing 2 wide body airplanes: our own C-929 and this one from the JV with Russia
Last time I read, the team for C-929 has already begun its initial works already
Do dont be jealous India but learn to face reality for a second,
We cant really help your LCA Tejas due to your gross incompetence. The Indian assembed jet is a 2nd generation fighter at best comparatble to an upgraded Mig-21 aferall all the fanfare, and waste of time and money. What a shame!:cheesy:

I am certainly not going to argue with a person who is this ill-Infromed about things
good luck live in your delusions sir

I am certainly not going to argue with a person who is this ill-Infromed about things
good luck live in your delusions sir
The self delusion is you...

The market is on the Chinese side. We can dictate how many planes are sold and who to sold.

Boeing expects to sell over 6,000 aircraft in China over the next 20 years - Sharecast

Russian being quite an advance stage for their commercial plane industries yet to take off becos they lack the market.
That will not happen to C919 and C929 with Russia willing to share technology with Chinese to capture this market.

Back
Top Bottom