What's new

Russian-backed RT channel disappears from Bangladesh

are you sure youtube did not take it out ?

Youtube who did that, in Indonesia Youtube we also cannot watch it, starting Today. Maybe my Yesterday post is read by US Central Command (PDF member) :D

are you sure youtube did not take it out ?

The error message is : "This video is not available in your country". You may be correct that YouTube has blocked it for India but what has also happened is that the Indian-government-run State Bank of India some days ago has stopped transactions between Indian entities ( individuals and organizations ) and those Russian entities who are sanctioned by USA government, EU and the UNO. SBI has also advised other organizations in India which have direct or indirect import dealings with Russia ( like the petroleum and fertilizer sector ) so in light of this, and the fact that all Indian TV channels, at least the Hindi and English ones, are presenting Russia as the villain maybe on orders by the Modi government, it might be possible that the Modi government has obeyed the USA government request and voluntarily blocked RT for India.

Your YouTube link does not work here in India. Indian government has blocked it surely.

The underlined, please read above.

And yes, this is the great Western Democracy, Freedom of expression and speech at work. :lol:

How is Putin a terrorist ? What about Zakir Naik whose "Peace" TV exists or used to exist ? What about BBC, CNN etc ?
BBC CNN has way higher standard then russian terrorist tv.

BBC CNN has way higher standard then russian terrorist tv.

The gang.jpeg

Putler and hitler same. Pics on the left all democratically elected ppl. ask putler to call fair election and see what happen lol.

You think the masses who live in the West and other Anglo-derived political systems like India, Pakistan etc live in democracies ? The sham that exists in these places through the system of parties, elections and voting is not democracy but a fraud against democracy. But before you read the previous link please read this post on what is a democracy, what is not, the origin of democracy and where it existed in the modern world.

RT HAS BEEN REMOVED YOUTUBE (Philippines)

how abt in other countries

I WAS WATCHING DOCUMENTARIES ABT THE DONBASS ODESSA ETC..

SO MUCH FOR DEMOCRACY FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION & SPEECH

I think CGTN should carry RT content and rebroadcast the same. Though I don't know if this is something CGTN is officially allowed to do.

We have to ensure there is balanced reporting on all sides. Muzzling free press is going against all democratic principles.

on the maintenance hub has not been officially announced either by Beijing and Dhaka, but a senior Bangladeshi diplomat confirmed to Nikkei Asia that the two countries have reached agreement on the facility.

I think CGTN should carry RT content and rebroadcast the same. Though I don't know if this is something CGTN is officially allowed to do.

We have to ensure there is balanced reporting on all sides. Muzzling free press is going against all democratic principles.

CGTN cannot as EU and USA will ban them also
the problem is that the way west media and even the middle east aljazeera report
there is so much hate angry racism etc.. in it

reporter must must be neutral fact based support no one must cover all sides

Back
Top Bottom