What's new

Russia Welcomes China Peace Plan, Says It Is Open to Talks

I disagree. I believe the opposite is true. Russians have just shot their second load for the new fangled offensive - and it has failed to hit the mark.

Ukraine is now preparing its offensive and they tend to be more succesful.

The only was Russia can be saved is if China starts supplying weapons to Russia. It will be a big decision to take for China.

EU has so far resisted placing sanctions on China like the Americans want them to do as part of Americans plans to try and contain/throttle China.... If China does supply weapons to Russia - then EU sanctions will follow against China. Just what USA wants.

China has a BIG decision to make soon ... let Russia fail or let its economy face the wrath of EU sanctions if it decides to try and bail out Russia...

This "peace deal" is an attempt to avoid that decision point ...

BIG decision time for China.. BIG ..

I sincerely hope China arms Russia so the US can sanction the Chinese economy back to the Paleolithic Era.

You cannot compromise with invaders - you have to throw them out ... Russia is losing this one - a chinese rescue plan for russia is not flying with anyone ...

Ukraine tried to compromise/live with Russian actions in Crimea as did the rest of the west - but the Russians came back for more in last year to take another nibble.

No more ... Russia must be defeated and thrown out .. The west is quite determined on this one point now.
And the east and the south are determined too. If Russia is defeated, what come next? The US and UK will be unbearably arrogant, color revolutions plotted in more coutries, NATO in Ukraine, unfair trade pacts will be forced upon poorer countries. As a consequence, more civil wars, more religious radicals, more corruption (yes, especially in poorer countries) etc.

The West must be forced to kneel down. You are no where close to the Chinese in the level of civilization. A short period of success, not unlike the success of the Mongol empire, have made you think you are the best and deserved to rule the world. No you are not.

Last edited:
And the east and the south are determined too. If Russia is defeated, what come next? The US and UK will be unbearably arrogant, color revolutions plotted in more coutries, NATO in Ukraine, unfair trade pacts will be forced upon poorer countries. As a consequence, more civil wars, more religious radicals, more corruption (yes, especially in poorer countries) etc.

The West must be forced to kneel down. You are no where close to the Chinese in the level of civilization. A short period of success, not unlike the success of the Mongol empire, have made you think you are the best and deserved to rule the world. No you are not.
The world needs Russia. same the world needs Cambodia. However nobody needs hooligans of such people like Putin and Pol Pot.

If Ukraine refused this plan, it should brace up for the full strength attack from Russia, the door for peace will be forever closed
Russia army is much a propaganda, thanks to a corrupt and one man regime in Moscow. Almost the entire Russia land army is fighting in Ukraine. The Russians don’t have the strength to launch further great offensives as we have seen last year. There is little to zero troops along the border to the NATO. Not even to China.
Putin can mobilize additional 500,000 men, however the challenge for him is how to equip them with military gears and weapons. That’s impossible. Russia’s military complex is corrupt too. Now weakened further by western sanctions. That’s not my own assessment that’s the assessment of Germany’s military intel and Germany’s armed forces.

US also had a draft during Vietnam war, did it mean US used its full strength on Vietnam?
Well if you want to compare to that, then yeah they pretty much did with all those aircraft and bombings and massive forces in South Vietnam. That means Russia is already in deep doo doo after just barely over a year.

The world needs Russia. same the world needs Cambodia. However nobody needs hooligans of such people like Putin and Pol Pot.

German education quality, right. Or should I say, the quality of brainwashing?

I sincerely hope China arms Russia so the US can sanction the Chinese economy back to the Paleolithic Era.
You think you America is the all powerful superman in the universe eh ? Keep your delusion, good for you. What happened to the trade war now ?

Are you making good jokes comparing Russia to Cambodia ?

Last edited:

Yeah, about that, not going to happen. You can't replicate within a short period the manpower and industrial capacity of China. The cost factor is another issue; moving factories and training a new workforce takes time and money. Many nations are dependent on China's economic engine.

The list is endless. So let's talk realistically.

However, I wouldn't oppose banning Chinese money in West real estate.

You think you America is the all powerful superman in the universe eh ? Keep your delusion, good for you. What happened to the trade war now ?

Are you making good jokes comparing Russia to Cambodia ?
Putin is a mass murder. He killed hundreds thousands, deporting uprooting millions, destroying a country. An international court will find him guilty.
Pol Pot is a mass murder. He killed 1/4 of Cambodia population. Among the victims 20,000 Viet people were killed. If Vietnam did not intervene nobody but some few peasants would live in Cambodia today. That’s the UN findings.

Putin is a mass murder. He killed hundreds thousands, deporting uprooting millions, destroying a country. An international court will find him guilty.
Pol Pot is a mass murder. He killed 1/4 of Cambodia population. Among the victims 20,000 Viet people were killed. If Vietnam did not intervene nobody but some few peasants would live in Cambodia today. That’s the UN findings.

Whatever your intake will keep you happy.

Whatever your intake will keep you happy.
Interesting. you love mass murders. I wonder why? Certainly I fully understand China’s national interests, but there should be limits.

Interesting. you love mass murders. I wonder why? Certainly I fully understand China’s national interests, but there should be limits.
Who said I love mass murder ? You are ignoring who is the original culprit of the problem, NATO, becos you resides there.

Back
Top Bottom