What's new

Russia Wagner Mutiny | Updates & Discussions

How long before Russian generals start swearing allegiance to Prighozin???
If he makes it to the gates of Moscow, I give it a day after he does so.

It depends on if his goal is Moscow in the first place. It's still unclear of this is an actual coup, or just a pressure tactic against Shoigu.

I feel like I’m watching a Hollywood movie. This is insane

I wonder how historians 100 years from now will look at this event.

Will Prigozhin be remembered as a hero of the Russian people, or another traitor?

If he makes it to the gates of Moscow, I give it a day after he does so.

It depends on if his goal is Moscow in the first place. It's still unclear of this is an actual coup, or just a pressure tactic against Shoigu.

Looks like an internal power play. He has been careful not to name Putin as his target

Looks like an internal power play. He has been careful not to name Putin as his target
One hell of a power play. If Shoigu doesn't kill Prigozhen for this, Shoigu will likely get the boot.

Again, if this is merely a power play

pop corn times he he

Hope they kill each other like fucking dogs

Last edited:
Military convoy on motorway connecting Moscow and southern Russia: Regional officials
The government of the southern Russian Voronezh region has urged residents to avoid the M-4 north-south motorway that connects Moscow to southern regions because a military convoy was on the move.

The government said on its Telegram channel that the situation was under control and that measures were being taken to ensure public safety, the Reuters news agency reported.

Russian forces are deliberately avoiding clashes with Wagner for now to avoid civil war. They’re trying to talk them out if it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom