What's new

Russia Wagner Mutiny | Updates & Discussions

This is the plot to every other fictional military novel narrative or movie on Russia
Like I said earlier,it's like all those games and movies 😂 Usually the Americans intervene and save the world from nuclear war.

One thing is certain. Prigozhin is a military strategist. He can plan and execute a military operation well enough, at the time of his choosing.
Yep. They not only managed complete secrecy. But also understood Rostov was critical. And managed a fast moving column with good AA umbrella.

All alongside decent social media propaganda.

One thing is certain. Prigozhin is a military strategist. He can plan and execute a military operation well enough, at the time of his choosing.
If the crack down news is real, I wonder if he'll redeploy his forces. It's still not too late for him.

I am of the view that Prigozhin is finished, he has given up too soon.
Waaaaay too soon. He had a chance to seize power and get rid of Putin.

It just goes to show that even Prigozhin, arguably Russia's best military strategist is incompetent at war. He had an opportunity and he squandered it.

Would Putin allow this to happen? Would Lukashenko let a major threat like Wagner in its borders? Seems fishy.

Majority of its troops will become regular Russian troops, those who went to Moscow will be prosecuted. So basically Weigner has been neutralized.

He wanna breed with Russian women, like our banned pseudo chinese user. But at the end of the day, there is no coup in Russia and he is too ugly for russian women. :lol:

If you need a psycho profile from Nato NPCs, here you have it. The whole thread is it.
:lol:
What is with you pro-Russians and your obsession with breeding?

@LeGenD

War Monitor is great at posting absolutely rubbish tweets every 2 mins
What rubbish ? You can see their post Today about Warner and Russian troops and check what has become the reality

Back
Top Bottom