What's new

russia violating turkish airspace

You are relying a lot on conspiracy theories...

Brother . I quoted Mete Yarar a serious strategic expert and ex Maroon as well as Ibrahim Karagül a journalist who is near to Gov. Thats all fact and reality.

Try to analyze all without emotions with a clear mind.

Brother . I quoted Mete Yarar a serious strategic expert and ex Maroon as well as Ibrahim Karagül a journalist who is near to Gov. Thats all fact and reality.

Try to analyze all without emotions with a clear mind.

Doesnt matter whether he is pro-Gov or vice versa or whether he is maroon or green beret.. When i read something it doesnt take too long to grasp whether it is a theory or a fact..

Well the idea of losing Cizre for example is beyond being a theory...

Doesnt matter w

Lets accept contrary opinions. There are three kind of strategies. Long 50-100 years, medium 30-50 and short 0-30 years. Do you see a strategy ? All RED LINES were unfortunately deleted.

If we don"t follow a proactive policy in Iraq and Syria vs. Russia and others you will see what will happen.

Inbetween Russia defacto occupied Syria and if from Iraq to the Mediterranean a Kurdish Belt will be established the opinion of Mete and others is not only far theory.

By the way Swedish Government announced that a Swedish AEW was harrassed with radar lock over Bornholm Denmark from Russian interceptors and SEPO warned Government that Russia plans a war in the Baltics.

Lets accept contrary opinions. There are three kind of strategies. Long 50-100 years, medium 30-50 and short 0-30 years. Do you see a strategy ? All RED LINES were unfortunately deleted.

If we don"t follow a proactive policy in Iraq and Syria vs. Russia and others you will see what will happen.

Inbetween Russia defacto occupied Syria and if from Iraq to the Mediterranean a Kurdish Belt will be established the opinion of Mete and others is not only far theory.

Great, you are asking the right questions.. So let us know what should this proactive policy be?

I see that you are able to talk about ''long term strategy'', as far as i know we were not sure about ''tomorrow'' 12 years ago...

My opinion is that Turkey is doing whatever necessary as its capability enables... It takes time and patience my brother as the case of the Ottoman Empire became an empire 150-200 years from the first appearance..

By the way Swedish Government announced that a Swedish AEW was harrassed with radar lock over Bornholm Denmark from Russian interceptors and SEPO warned Government that Russia plans a war in the Baltics.

i have just begun to think that Russian technology doesnt enable their pilots see where they are flying..

:omghaha: That was funny.

He isn't laughing.

Pilot_01_2576811a.jpg

For all the fanboys posting pictures of the s400. We all now what a s400 is and what is does. But if you think Russia will use it and Turkey doesnt have the fire power to destroy the s400, than you are delusional.
Second if Russia attacks Turkey, NATO will protect turkey. Its true that NATO maybe doesnt want to defend Turkey, but if it doesnt defend Turkey the purpose of NATO will fail. Wich means nations in eastern europe will be defenseless against Russian aggression. In conclusion the USA will help Turkey. The potential consequences for not helping Turkey are worse than helping Turkey.
3th there wont be a war. But Turkey has every right to protect their border.

Bro. Confirmed news. Russia is occupying Syria as they did in Ukraine and Georgia. Baltics will follow. Or did you ever heard that IS has airplanes ?

http://theaviationist.com/2016/02/01/russia-deployed-su-35-to-syria/

The (four) aircraft will provide cover to the Russian warplanes conducting raids in Syria, that are already being covered by both RuAF and Syrian jets as well as the S-400 Triumf battery installed at Hmeymim airbase, near Latakia.

Don't forget all the nato navy in the med right now and many nato member fighter jets and soldiers recently stationed in Turkey I think the countries include:
UK
US
Germany
France
Portugal
Denmark

We don't bark like the russians do but nato already has 10x forces at least in and around Turkey just in case.

We are ready and we don't bark like dogs, I'm sure the fighter jets from all nato countries currently in med (navy) and in Turkey is more than enough to completely destroy russians airpower in russia, not just syria.

putin is just desperate like his buddies assad and iran, they have nothing to lose their countries are already big failiures.

We are ready

Insallah. For sure Turkish Armed Forces are ready. But the Politicians ?
We were once ago sold 1964 in Cuba Crisis.
Jupiter Nuke umbrella was withdrawn. Turkey was naked against Warsaw Pact.

We had tactical only Nike AAM warheads ( Alemdag) and only 203 mm (Cakmakli)nuke shells against massive threats

Back
Top Bottom