What's new

russia violating turkish airspace

He has no idea what can happen if a real war happens. Russia is on foreign playground.
But I don't underestimate SU-34 even it is a derivative of old MIG-29 and not SU-35.
Let us make a brain storm to counter his arguments.
Guess, Russia will go on with more airspace violations and escalates the situation.
Turkey will warn again and again Russia, lock on them with CAP F-16s and Hawk-XX1 assets.
For my opinion , based on technical data SU-34 is superior to our F-16's,
cause our F-16s have no AESA radars and limited BVR capability.

How do you now that all the fighters of Russain airforce are equiped with AESA radar? And lets asume they have AESA radar would it make the differecnes? They don't have BVR capaballity more then 100km like us, ther BVR missile are fiasco like them selfs:-). Our F16 will never see face to face with su-34 so they can have ther better data.

Let's guess they will shot down one or two TurAF F-16s flying CAP with SU-34 or S-400.
Only guess; cause it will be not so easy of Koral, HEIK and NATO Awacs umbrella.
F-16s have also a good but not perfect ECM and self defence equipment.

Our F16 are quiped with the latest EW and ECM systems, just look to the aviation topic. To understand why a Sam won't make much difference and why the Nato doctrine is superior then junk sovjet doctrine.

f0524-01.gif

Ostrava-Side-View.jpg

So they can have ther S-400, we have AWACS wher we can see them.In the first Picture you see AWACS will be able to watch movements behind a mountain but ther S-400 not and ther S-400 are in our range of missiles.

Lets end the fantasy that they will hit a target 400 km away, they can tell the whole world and funboys but use your brain. That will never happen.

declare war to NATO

That's the main point. Can we rely NATO ? I hope we can.
A nuclear war even with tactical nukes seems impossible and could lead to Armageddon for the whole world.

Russia's assets in Syria are in Turkish missile and artillery range.
We could destroy them all and also their Black Sea and Mediterranean fleet.
Would Russia dare to attack Turkey with massive missile and air raids ?

That's their only conventional option. They have much to loose. Possible that Russia could collapse.

I would recommend for both parties not to push a scared cat in a corner without exit.

Secondary Surveillance Radars work on 1030 MHz and 1090 MHz. Most primary radars work at higher frequencies. Signals at these frequencies do not follow the curvature of the earth very well. They work best in line of sight. Aircraft far away from the radar must be at high altitude to be above the horizon, otherwise they are "under the radar"

In flat terrain at 1 000ft, the horizon is about 33 nautical mile away. Aircraft further away will be shielded below the horizon. For 40 000ft, the horizon is about 220 nautical mile away.

v3dnQ.png

Lets end the fantasy that they will hit a target 400 km away

Don't forget it is a brain storm and we can only rely on available data and publications,
maybe simulate possible scenarios.
And every boxer always stands alone in the ring.

Russian target is to build a huge S-400 asset on Türkmen mountain and a low altitude flat area in Kamisli .
There will be no geographical radar barriers, on the other side Russia has maritime S-400 versions on their cruiser which is patrolling in Mediterranean. Maybe it is as effective as US- AEGIS with improved SM-2 versions ?

Russian SU-34 are new fighters and all have PESA radars and BVR missiles with 110 km + range.

http://www.ausairpower.net/APA-Fullback.html

http://www.airforce-technology.com/projects/-r-27-aa-10-alamo-guided-medium-range-air-missile/

they are "under the radar"

I am not scared, I know we are able to pay them back very hard.

Your arguments are theoretically right and good arguments.
But remember 2012 RF4-E shot down, it was flying an under the radar test flight pattern afaik.
You will see below 200 feet ( almost 60 meters ?)

safak-46.jpg

For my opinion the Syrian crisis shows similarities with 1964 Cuba Crisis.
But much more complex with too many players and their proxies.
Russia and the USA will solve it between themselves.

Turkey will not be able to become a game changer or map drawer.

But if we will loose 100 km Mare corridor and Türkmen Mountain we will loose also CIZRE,
the terror will move towards Erzurum, Kars and the whole SE and East;
and risk also air superiority and air sovereignty.

It will the begin of Syriafication of Türkiye.

Sometimes some people try to convince me, that BOP will be created and Turkey can nothing do against it. It's not conspiracy, they are serious academician not pro Kurd or PKK, I could say friends of Türkiye. I am realy sad these days.
If Mete is so demoralized, I can not keep my moral high as I am used to do.

@Bismarck

Sorry, the post from yesterday related to the planes was a think thank game on reddit, but with good technical knowledge and some insider infos. Thanks to @era_shield

Source Mete Yarar :

1. Fırat Nehri çevresinde sessiz sedasız ilerleyen çatışmalar, hem Suriye’nin hem de Türkiye’nin kaderini belirleyeceğe benziyor. Karar vericiler yaşananları topluma doğru anlatamadığı için de bütün kesimlerde Suriye politikası göz ardı edildiğinde her şeyin yoluna gireceği düşünülüyor.

2.Türkiye topraklarında güvensiz bölgeler oluşmasını istemiyorsa, öncelikle sorunlarını diğer ülke topraklarında çözmeyi öğrenmek zorunda. Kendisine dayatılan güvensizlik normlarını elinin tersiyle iterek kendine uygun çözüm yöntemlerini hayata geçirmeli.

3.Suriye odaklı olarak yaşananlar, adı konmasa da aslında 3. Dünya Savaşı. Türkiye ise olayların merkezinde. Ancak yeni konjonktürde bir ülkede asker veya bayrak göstermek yerine, o ülkeyi çıkar bölgesi haline dönüştürmek çok daha ekonomik. Yani ‘zombi devletler’ yaratmak çok daha verimli

http://www.aljazeera.com.tr/profil/mete-yarar

Nothing learned from North IRAQ

CZuIrx8WIAARS0_.png

He prefers to write his book far from all :

CZj6wwaVAAAKT19.jpg

https://twitter.com/meteyarar?lang=en

Last edited:
For my opinion the Syrian crisis shows similarities with 1964 Cuba Crisis.
But much more complex with too many players and their proxies.
Russia and the USA will solve it between themselves.

Turkey will not be able to become a game changer or map drawer.

But if we will loose 100 km Mare corridor and Türkmen Mountain we will loose also CIZRE,
the terror will move towards Erzurum, Kars and the whole SE and East;
and risk also air superiority and air sovereignty.

It will the begin of Syriafication of Türkiye.

Sometimes some people try to convince me, that BOP will be created and Turkey can nothing do against it. It's not conspiracy, they are serious academician not pro Kurd or PKK, I could say friends of Türkiye. I am realy sad these days.
If Mete is so demoralized, I can not keep my moral high as I am used to do.

@Bismarck

Sorry, the post from yesterday related to the planes was a think thank game on reddit, but with good technical knowledge and some insider infos. Thanks to @era_shield

Source Mete Yarar :

1. Fırat Nehri çevresinde sessiz sedasız ilerleyen çatışmalar, hem Suriye’nin hem de Türkiye’nin kaderini belirleyeceğe benziyor. Karar vericiler yaşananları topluma doğru anlatamadığı için de bütün kesimlerde Suriye politikası göz ardı edildiğinde her şeyin yoluna gireceği düşünülüyor.

2.Türkiye topraklarında güvensiz bölgeler oluşmasını istemiyorsa, öncelikle sorunlarını diğer ülke topraklarında çözmeyi öğrenmek zorunda. Kendisine dayatılan güvensizlik normlarını elinin tersiyle iterek kendine uygun çözüm yöntemlerini hayata geçirmeli.

3.Suriye odaklı olarak yaşananlar, adı konmasa da aslında 3. Dünya Savaşı. Türkiye ise olayların merkezinde. Ancak yeni konjonktürde bir ülkede asker veya bayrak göstermek yerine, o ülkeyi çıkar bölgesi haline dönüştürmek çok daha ekonomik. Yani ‘zombi devletler’ yaratmak çok daha verimli

Nothing learned from North IRAQ

He prefers to write his book far from all :

You are relying a lot on conspiracy theories... Turkey protected its borders when we were in need of 70 cents

Back
Top Bottom