What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Hear it from the horse's mouth. All I can see is the folks who met at Davos were suicidal. For Russia, this war is an existential threat. That means, if they're pushed to a corner, they would opt to a next level of escalation. We'll see how it ends. 👇

Someone should figure out how to run the M1Ax Abrams multifuel gas-turbine on ”fake news”. There is plenty to be downloaded from this website.
Unlike a nuclear reactor, the fuel does not run out.

Last edited:
I say let that costlier war start , USA also love that , they always wanted Europe weaker economically

To destroy the US plans, Russia should end the invasion and make Europe great again.

Ukraine is just a pawn, just like Afghanistan, Americans don't care about single Ukrainian life, rest is just noise.

So far, Russians have shown to be superior in not caring about a single Ukrainian life.

They keep killing them, including civilians. In fact, they shriek wildly when they successfully hit civilian infrastructure.

Much as they had not cared about a single Chechnyan life in the past and turned Grozny the most devastated city in the world..

Last edited:
not with 10-20 numbers they are talking about , in those numbers , it only gave a bad name to the tank , if they want it to be effective the number most be in hundreds.

Germany does not have any serviceable spare Leopard tanks. Germany has spent nothing on defense for the past 40 years

but other countries wanting to donate them do like USA, hundreds M1 Abrams tanks. In stock

If Ukraine wishes to move up the escalation ladder, then by all means do.....but don't cry when Moscow retaliates with x100 strategic bomber runs, cruise missiles and full scale war

Russian government is incompetent. Much as the Iranian regime, they are only good at killing civilians and turning into a deeper tyranny.

So you are saying putin will not use nukes if ukraine takes crimea in a conventional war..

stating that russia wont use nukes is actually more insane

Well, the US has nukes, too. Why not preemptively give some extra land from here and there and prevent such a bad probability?

Last edited:
Haha, did you sleeping at school? Where do you think Russia produced all the T34 while german troops stand at Moscow? In Moscow? Or "Petersburg"?
when they did this, Ukraine, the most industrialized of its satellites was part of the orbit and Russia had its industrial might. Russia was not what it is now. Its like saying I won a boxing match against Mike Tyson (sorry I don't know boxers from this era) in the 90s, and I will win now. Except right now I am fighting without an arm. So stop making paradoxical comparisons of Russia's might against Germans when Russia was bigger industrially and its attacker was distracted on multiple fronts.

LOL so you like Genozids?
I think we all like Genozids killing other bigger Genozids and put them in their place

Last edited:
It is NATO that decides how they will react if Russia attacks NATO.
Russia is not even involved, let alone controls what is happening afterwards.
Russians are known to be incompetent, so they are bound to leave proof.
when the Russians decide to take such steps it will be in the open.
For the preservation of humanity let's hope it doesn't come to this.

when they did this, Ukraine, the most industrialized of its satellites was part of the orbit and Russia had its industrial might. Russia was not what it is now. Its like saying I won a boxing match against Mike Tyson (sorry I don't know boxers from this era) in the 90s, and I will win now. Except right now I am fighting without an arm. So stop making paradoxical comparisons of Russia's might against Germans when Russia was bigger industrially and its attacker was distracted on multiple fronts.

You still are short of information. Maybe you should inform you first "where" the T34 were produced back then. And then you should inform you how this places developed till today. And after that, you should delete your "Moscow Petersburg" post.

Germany does not have any serviceable spare Leopard tanks. Germany has spent nothing on defense for the past 40 years

but other countries wanting to donate them do like USA, hundreds M1 Abrams tanks. In stock
well they had hunderds of M1 tank in storage but what they offered is Bradley , i don't say its bad , in fact its very good for what it designed for but , M1 is another thing.

Germany is #3 in defense expenditure in NATO.
They use to be #4. They will probably be #2 during 2023.

1674239202981.png

Back
Top Bottom