What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Also we already saw a nuclear power lose a critical war/struggle. Collapse of soviet union.
USSR withdrew from Afghanistan and collapsed without nuking Afghanistan and the West. If Medwedew says Russia will not withdraw from Ukraine, not before nuking Ukraine and the West, then ok, let’s them do it.

I think it would take 5 nukes for Moscow, 5 nukes for St.Petersburg, then Russia political and military centers are finished.

the rest of Russia is poor, underdeveloped, filled with desperate but innocent people we could spare.

The images are blurry I think he is a member of Afd in parliament. A racist, radical xenophobic, rightist group. Some of their members are arrested by the police recently. They seriously wanted a Adolf Hitler like taking over of the government.

Citing him as excuse because he is a friend of Russia is very funny. Should such people come to power, then good night.

I think it would take 5 nukes for Moscow, 5 nukes for St.Petersburg, then Russia political and military centers are finished.

the rest of Russia is poor, underdeveloped, filled with desperate but innocent people we could spare.

Haha, did you sleeping at school? Where do you think Russia produced all the T34 while german troops stand at Moscow? In Moscow? Or "Petersburg"?

There is no way the Wagner can survive 6 months. Take a light comparison. During the battle of Stalingrad between the German Wehrmacht and the Red army, a Soviet soldier that arrived the front hardly survived 24 hours. 1 day. The intensity of Stalingrad and Bakhmut is similar.
I give the Wagner 7 days because these zombies are superior fighters. 1 week.

Prigozhin needs to refresh the Wagner every week.
only if they want to get bakhmut before cutting its supply routes , if they manage to do that , then Ukrainian there won't be able to use such amount of fire power. and then Wagner won't loose as much .
also u think last week i post the raw materials that they can tap into, you think they consider loosing such cannon fodders a loss , they probably consider that a bonus

I will tell you about moral high ground again: you don't have to read it. I said nobody (including Russia) along with the countries you mention has a moral high ground on being right or humanitarian.
You cant tell me about "moral high ground" cause you havent any moral :-)

Stepping up against bombing and killing Civilians, stoping Genozid, that is what Russia did, that is moral high ground.

"While mass killing is not necessary for genocide to have been committed, it has been present in almost all recognized genocides"

Far over 10000 death and over 100000 injured in Donbas, commited by Ukraine from 2014 on, is per definition a Genozid.

Ah, what was your argument? Russia has planned the invading? Haha, in 2014? Ukraine bombed Donbas from 2014 on.

So you have no "Argument".

I have a feeling that Russia is about to go beast mode! Time to finish the mission and capture the demented zio-bot clown sitting in Kiev.

Oh i totally forgot the "Russia isn't in beast mode if they wanted they could have taken Ukraine in three hours", the real Russian army is inside Russia, they only sent second tier forces to Ukraine.

You cant tell me about "moral high ground" cause you havent any moral :-)

Stepping up against bombing and killing Civilians, stoping Genozid, that is what Russia did, that is moral high ground.

"While mass killing is not necessary for genocide to have been committed, it has been present in almost all recognized genocides"

Far over 10000 death and over 100000 injured in Donbas, commited by Ukraine from 2014 on, is per definition a Genozid.

Ah, what was your argument? Russia has planned the invading? Haha, in 2014? Ukraine bombed Donbas from 2014 on.

So you have no "Argument".

Surely the war in Donbass hasn't been fueled by the Russian invasion of it by its fifth columns, its army and the so called "separatists", indeed all this crisis hasn't been fueled by the illegal invasion of Crimea.... :)

Oh i totally forgot the "Russia isn't in beast mode if they wanted they could have taken Ukraine in three hours", the real Russian army is inside Russia, they only sent second tier forces to Ukraine.
Wait! Didnt you tell us all the time that Russia army are only drunk and dumb people? And now you telling us that the Russia army in Ukraine , the drunk and dumb people, are "tier 1"? And next you tell us that Biden has "high cognitive abilities"?

Surely the war in Donbass hasn't been fueled by the Russian invasion of it by its fifth columns, its army and the so called "separatists", indeed all this crisis hasn't been fueled by the illegal invasion of Crimea.... :)

Ah, in 2014? When Ukraine started to bomb and kill people in Donbas?

Edit:

btw, did you mean the autonom Crimea, getting autonom in 1991?

Last edited:
The images are blurry I think he is a member of Afd in parliament. A racist, radical xenophobic, rightist group. Some of their members are arrested by the police recently. They seriously wanted a Adolf Hitler like taking over of the government.

Citing him as excuse because he is a friend of Russia is very funny. Should such people come to power, then good night.
This German Politican is from the AFD.
He would not send German tanks to Russia but every non-working and illegal immigrated Sub-Saharan African back to his continent, which is a good thing.
You don't need foreign people who only cost and do crime.

Always funny that people like you support these people when they fit your view.
I mean ... these are old Leopard 2, could be REALLY good AFTER upgrading.
But Europe with less Russia-friendly Sub Saharan Africans? A good deal...

THB, AFD has several wings.
They have good Politicans too.

Haha, did you sleeping at school? Where do you think Russia produced all the T34 while german troops stand at Moscow? In Moscow? Or "Petersburg"?
You can’t read. I said “political” “military” centers, not manufacturing centers. Ukraine is a major manufacturing center. If nuking then the NATO would nuke the corrupt political and military centers Moscow and St. Petersburg first and foremost.

Wait! Didnt you tell us all the time that Russia army are only drunk and dumb people? And now you telling us that the Russia army in Ukraine , the drunk and dumb people, are "tier 1"? And next you tell us that Biden has "high cognitive abilities"?

Ah, in 2014? When Ukraine started to bomb and kill people in Donbas?

It's their country.
Ukraine had more right to kill their own traitors (from their view), than Russians blowing up Chechens in Chechnya.

So you are saying putin will not use nukes if ukraine takes crimea in a conventional war..

stating that russia wont use nukes is actually more insane
The question of nuke had been discussed many time before.

First question you need to ask is what kind of nuke they want to use <5kt? Between 5 to 20 Kt? Between 20 to 40kt? Or 40kt or above?

Second question you need to ask is where are they going to use it on. In the east? north? South? or West?

Finally, what kind of response you are looking at?

1.) If they use anything less than 5kt, they may as well just use conventional weapon, it's nothing on a 5kt device, You are talking out around 10 x 10 meters blocks. 20kt to 40kt is more or less probably would be the only thing you could potentially think of, because over 40kt would risk MAD. But still 40kt would take out a 1.5 km 1.5 km block at 2psi ground brust, you would need a lot of those to have any significant effect. For example, you would need 400 of those warhead just to level Kyiv as Kyiv city limit is 839 sq kilometers. Tactically, unless you are talking about using them in Hundreds, or even thousand, it wouldn't change anything.

2.) Where are they going to use it on? Ukraine from West to East is 1250km the widest and that's counting currently Russian controlled Donbas, If we don't count Russian occupied zone, then the wide is slightly less than 1000km. So now if you drop 40kt device on anywhere East or South, it's too close to Russia, Russian controlled Donbas and Russian controlled Crimea, the fall out would affect all those. Too close north (Kyiv is only 140km from Belarus) you are going to affect Belarus. And too close to the West, you are looking at fall out going to spill over to Poland, which mean there are just a smallarea you can nuke near the central Ukraine, which have absolutely nothing in it, it will not make any different because Ukrainian troop concentration is on the North, South, West and East. All of those you really can't nuke or you will nuke Poland, Belarus or yourself.

3.) What would be NATO response? It's stupid to assume NATO would let you use nuke and do nothing, even <40kt device, they will response, it may not be a nuclear response or even incursion to Russia, but there are a few things NATO can do and will spoil the Russian. More neutral approach will be sending in NATO peacekeeper. and basically, dare the Russia to attack them to bring the entire NATO in, most likely if that happen the war will end and Russia will not be able to gain anything since that moment, and as you said, they would have to be desperate to nuke Ukraine, which mean at that point, their foothold is small.

One step up, NATO may launch a No Fly Zone like in Baghdad with the Peacekeeper in place, If that happen, Ukraine can move under NATO air protection and if Russia can't gain Air Superiority now, they are not going to when NATO Air force is involved. And effectively declare all Russian target in Ukraine as legitimate target.

Finally a less possible scenario is NATO send in ground force into Ukraine and expel the Russian with a combine NATO Air/Land campaign much like ISAF. I don't see this possibility is high tho.

The problem you failed to see is, once you used nuke, You cannot use the threat to use nuke as a bargaining chip, because you just used that. Once you did, the West would have response because well, it's no longer whether or not you will use them, but you already did, then the focus is not on the threat itself, but rather how to minimise this threat.

I am sure the Ukrainians are smart enough to rather have 15K+ tanks in stockpile, 10K+ IFVs in stockpile, 15K+ artillery in stockpile as the Russians do. Than 20 HIMARS, a dozen or so UK tanks with Hulk Hogan memes and gifs.

The fact that Russia is using 1946 artillery weapons and 1960s tanks in combat, shows that most of those stockpiled weapons are functional, especially the important towed artillery.

Putin planned this war for years, and has been working on making those howitzers from post-WWII era working and ready to kill Ukrainians.

Ukraine calls for faster artillery supplies as Russia steps up attack​

Ukraine's army General Staff said Russian artillery pounded around 25 towns and villages around Bakhmut and Avdiika, the two focal points of Russian attempts to advance in the strategic eastern industrial Donbas region.

It said Russia also kept up shelling of over 30 settlements in the northeast Kharkiv and Sumy areas near the Russian border. In the south, Russian mortar and artillery fire hit several towns, including the regional capital Kherson, which Russian forces abandoned in November.

Russia is successfully using artillery to weaken Ukrainian defenses. Russia has used artillery to gain ground vs Ukrainian forces since 2022.

Russia is winning the artillery duel and gradually making ground so Ukraine needs to resort to smart tactics​

Ukraine needs thousands of howitzers. Only nation that can ship those is the USA.

Back
Top Bottom