What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

As far as I'm aware there was no execution for offending God but there was some for spying for enemy. And attacking others with cold and warm arm and several more will be executed for killing people. And there is video evidence for those act its not just like some European countries who sentence people on testimony of members of a terrorist group who are at war with the party that guy represent without even a single piece of hard evidence.

It is worse. They were executed for "waging against God." As if it falls on the Iranian regime to protect the interests of God on earth.

That's no different from Russian Orthodox Jihad narrative against Ukraine.

Do you think I made joke? Germany’s survival depends ultimately on US nuclear umbrella. If the US says, hey, you mist deliver leopards 2, then Scholz will do.

Russian Foreign Minister 🇷🇺:
The conflict in Ukraine is about to turn into a real war between the West and Russia
@rzc_o8

Deputy Chairman of the Russian Security Council🇷🇺:
World War III is closer than ever.
@rzc_o8

Declared as Kreminya district... part of the video
That’s wrong. the “Völkerrecht“ or the “laws of nations” clearly states, sending weapons to either party of the conflict doesn’t constitute participation of the war.

The red line is crossed however if any sends the army to Ukraine.

~

German defence group Rheinmetall (RHMG.DE) could deliver 139 Leopard battle tanks to Ukraine if required,

OT3I5HC24FOPHMOHQN5JQ24QYA.jpg

~

In the next 48-72 hours the Ukrainians will have to evacuate from Bakhmut or face another type of Mariupol but I think stragetically they will fall back to Kramtorsk and take the only exit route remaining before it is taken because if it is taken it will be over for them inside the city trapped
It won’t happen. Why should they do it? Ukraine army will not withdraw from a position unless they run out of ammo or largely decimated. In Soledar they ran out of artillery and ammo. The situation at Bakhmut is stable. Supplies of artillery, ammo and troops into the city are working.

It won’t happen. Why should they do it? Ukraine army will not withdraw from a position unless they run out of ammo or largely decimated. In Soledar they ran out of artillery and ammo. The situation at Bakhmut is stable. Supplies of artillery, ammo and troops into the city are working.
Ukraine at worse is looking at losing half (the eastern half) of Bakhmut, the Bakhmutovka River run North-South cutting Bakhmut in half, Russia would need to cross that in order to take the Western Side of the City.

That certainly cannot be done in the next 3 to 4 days...

There's a joke that Russian can't do med/casevac but turns out they can. Just as long as they are vip.

Expect seeing mutant Russian tanks start appearing in the front line.
As they said

In America, you fly out on a chopper, In Russia, Chopper fly on you........

No offence. But M60 is junk these days. Can a 105mm gun-penetrate the Armour on what is left of Russias tanks? The M60 was a good tank 40 years ago , bu it would need newer armour piercing rounds. Are there depleted uranium rounds for a 105mm gun?

A 75mm alone can Pierce almost the entire Soviet/Russian armor. (I'm only saying this because I have yet seen T-14 getting penned)

Ask the South African members here.

And good read:

Also the Bradley's 30mm ripped apart Saddam's armor column like it was made out of cheese.

Last edited:
Complete disregard by the West. Look at that amateur Clown Zulensky sitting there scared and disinterested in a resolution.

Can anyone link the original zeit interview?

But anyway.
ukraine and russia had signed agreements.
Ukraine would give up its nukes and russia (and others) would ensure its territorial security.

Russia shat on that promise with the invasion of Crimea in 2014 and the heavy support and involvement with the seperatists.
Russia also looks down and takes advantage of those it perceives as “weak”.

Merkel wanting to give time to ukraine is so it can defend itself against likely subsequent pressure or even invasion.
Or better, to dissuade russia from conflict.
Another was through building a greater economic interdependance with Russia. Again..to dissuade conflict.

Both Germany and France have been more then forthcoming to Russia diplomatically, and almost begged him not to invade in 2021.

Yet here they are painted as backstabbing warmongerers?
Is that why Germany REDUCED army spending and weapon stocks??
Is that why Germany put its head in an economic noose relying so heavily on Russian gas??

Try to think a bit for yourself instead of just relying on russian propaganda

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom