What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

It now reaches critical mass as Jews are leading us into nuclear WWIII with Russia, over Ukraine.
Jews have done a lot of stuff, but leading us to nuclear WW3 with russia, thats just too much, Please think about what you are saying and who invaded whom?
Neocon Jews seem to think a limited nuclear war is possible, and then they can Build Back Better, to their liking.

Neocon Jews are Mad Destroyers, not creators
I dont know what they think, but I know that I believe that nuclear war will either happen or It wont, and we will not be able to prevent a nuclear war by surrendering to russia and allowing them to expand their borders. Nuclear was is much more preferable than being enslaved by some country.

I also think west would win a nuclear war with russia. And win easily.

You might be untouchable, but you would still be a criminal according to my interpretation of Swedish Law.
Thats defamation right there. But since I am not identified, I cant sue you. Although I would love to, just to show you how things are done.
There is no law against telling the truth.
now you are getting it.
There is a law against trying to destroy the reputation of someone.
well, yes. sure.
Then it does not matter if it is the truth.
errr, yes it does. Telling the truth is permitted. You can call any convicted criminal a criminal and it would be ok. you can call a person who is 150 cm tall a "hey there 150cm tall person". if they find the truth offensive that is not your problem. Thats not how society functions. Or the legal system.
What is defamation?
Defamation means pointing out someone as a criminal, reprehensible in their way of life or in some other way providing information that is apt to subject them to the disrespect of others. It doesn't really matter if the information is true or not. Emphasis is added if the task is likely to expose others to disrespect.
What this woman did in your article is accuse an innocent man of being a criminal. This is terrible and she was rightfully convinced of Libel. And she also defamed him and I hope he can take some of her money. Had he been a criminal, in this case a rapist, she would be fine.

Instead she got a criminal conviction. And rightly so. It was something she maintained was factual.

Instead I am offering an opinion that some people are CIA assets and this is very good and noble thing. You do not think less of them, noone in their right mind in Sweden would think badly of CIA assets. This is something great. They should be proud. I would love it if they spent a million $ suing me for this. I would have a big old laugh.

I am Still waiting for my speeding and parking tickets from Sweden to arrive so I can pay them. Its been about 12 years. And I go to europe all the time. If they cant send me a speeding ticket when I've given them my address, how the heck are they going to do anything?

I've noticed that Russians aren't even using that many tanks in Bakhmut and sends soldiers into battle almost like we were living in year 1915 instead of 2022.

Crazy stuff.
Most likely Russia now depends on older armour (30-50 years old T-62/T-64) and they don't work like newer tanks does which have a separate cooling system.

Older tanks needs special fuel mixture to work in winter, otherwise their engine will seize up in cold temperature, and since they don't do anti-freeze the way we do modern car or modern tank, if Russia don't have that much fuel mixture then those tank won't work in winter. And I doubt the Russian keep up with the supply with old fuel mix.

But then this is just my take..

DPR and LPR is a russian creation. We all know it, including you.
sure, lets continue.
But sure, Ukraine mightve wanted to join NATO.
might've? how is that a "might've" when NATO told Ukraine how to start building trenches in east Ukraine since 2014?
Who can blame them?
themselves? I mean, its only their country and citizens being destroyed at the quickest and most consistent rate in the war, especially now..
Its not like Russia wasnt a huge security threat to them.
well well well....foolish Ukraine should've realized that disregarding the regional hegemon's concerns and interests leads to bad messes that quickly become regret for a country like Ukraine. be wise!, but Ukraine wasnt- NATO egged Ukraine's bich azz to actually provoke and threaten Russia- so now we have to find out if that was smart or dumb.
NATO is not a security threat to Russia
prove this, because you talk is cheap, especailly yours.
but a threat to its emperial ambitions
IS that Why Russia had to BUST Georgia's butt in 2008 when NATO AGAIN was trying to integrate another former soviet bloc country on Russia's border into NATO? who had imperial ambitions then? Russia or NATO? NATO is the imperial bastard that has to have its back broken now- the neo nazi movement of the modern era- its just causing problems all over the world - but Ukraine is its waterloo- NATO will never be the same after this war.
notice how Russia isnt trying to annex NATO territory “Heim ins Reich”?

Not many tanks left, that's fact. Sad.
then why does Ukraine keep losing bits of most territories and towns on the frontline these days? Ukrainian soldiers dont even have enough artillery for a war..sitting ducks..smh. those good troops arent irreplaceable you know?

What does that have to do with Islam? Our religion doesn't prevent us from having peace with anyone.
Meanwhile Muslims have civil wars and religious fights.
Shias vs Sunnis, Jihadists vs secular, etc etc.

Israel focuses on world peace, if you haven't paid attention the Muslim nations were the ones that started the wars against Israel and recently Israel have been signing peace/are in peace with a lot of the Arab world. Egypt, Jordan, UAE, Bahrain, Sudan, Morocco, Turkey, Azerbaijan and other nations in secret like Saudi Arabia and I believe Pakistan as well.

Pretty much all Jews are not 100% genetically pure. I don't know what percentage constitutes a Jew genetically, but according to belief you are Jewish only if your mother is Jewish or you converted to Judaism.

Muslims having rifts internally is due to the lack of education and then real career opportunity . The core of rifts are no bigger than the gaps among the 12 tribes in Israel. The GDP / industry / opportunity exposure in Israel is what keeps everyone together. It's the same like other Western countries. The SAME Muslims whether shia or sunni live together and maintain friendships because they are focused on opportunity to grow.

How is Israel working on global peace when it's not putting that effort in it's neighborhood? And has a big, native Arab population without basic human rights and opportunity? Instead, it deals with them militarily by bombing them without them even have a proper army? If I was running Israel, decades ago, I'd have helped in creating economic growth so that area would grow and people would just accept the TWO state fact and carried on with the opportunity that existed. And YES, I am aware of Arab leaders not liking it but too bad. I'd have secured both Israel's and local Arabs future that way and created undeniable peace.

Back
Top Bottom