What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Well it's pretty straightforward. It's to demilitarise Ukraine so it can't become a bastion for the West and a threat to Russian security and integrity. But since the West is hell bent on sending in weapons now, the objectives become more encompassing.
I would imagine that the original goal was to secure eastern Ukraine and get rid of the imposter clown sitting in Kiev and his corrupt government. Granted that didn't materialise and so we are in a dire situation all round.
Arguments like these blows my mind. Clearly Russia invaded Ukraine, so Russia was and still is a great security threat to Ukraine, wouldnt you agree?

Well it's pretty straightforward. It's to demilitarise Ukraine so it can't become a bastion for the West and a threat to Russian security and integrity. But since the West is hell bent on sending in weapons now, the objectives become more encompassing.
I would imagine that the original goal was to secure eastern Ukraine and get rid of the imposter clown sitting in Kiev and his corrupt government. Granted that didn't materialise and so we are in a dire situation all round.
Arguments like these blows my mind. Clearly Russia invaded Ukraine, so Russia was and still is a great security threat to Ukraine, wouldnt you agree?
Russians dont want to die foolishly like the Ukrainians- they take their time- the only idiot that time isnt on its side is Ukraine, so chill if you dont understand Russia's military tempo- Russia has ALL THE TIME to work Ukraine to its bone, and it will need time, so its taking its time.

Ukraine is the one that hasnt gained a single square kilometre of territory- no? which territory did Ukraine get from Russians since half of Kherson? buuut Russians are in Bakhmut now, they took Yakovlevka, they've taken Myrinka, theyre taking towns one at a time from the exhausted and demoralized and abandoned and untrained and unequipped Ukrainian forces on the front line-i keep hearing Ukrainian forces on the frontline dont even have artillery? how were they going to overwhelm Russian forces when they werent ready to meett Soviet state DEFENSE PRODUCTION??

lmao- they do- kill as many skilled Ukrainian troops, so when Russian troops need to be on the offensive, they face the least opposition?
If Ukraine was doing well now, why is Poland planning on sending some troops into west Ukraine by march 2023? what does it predict to happen that we dunno yet? please tell us if you know. lmao

they why does it need a NEW ARMY? (I mean Zaluzhny asking for "500 artillery pieces, 300 tanks, etc")- Obviously Ukrainian army today is in its worst shape- its airforce and air defenses are much degraded now, same thing with experienced troops- Ukraine foolishly sent them to perish in the likes of Bakhmut, and now no Baushka in a pickup truck can replace such soldiers....

we know things are going hard for Ukraine because the last time anythign good happen to Ukraine on the battlefied, except for recent Kherson victory, was "months ago"..
You are reading too much russian propaganda. Everything is going according to a plan that doesnt exist..
Ukraine have constantly regained territory through summer and autumn. Frontlines have stalled now, and you call positional fighting over small towns with a handfull of houses Russia advancing.
Let me know when Russia has taken Bakhmut, because Ive lost track of how many times the pro russians have claimed theyve taken that deserted ruin.
I will just ignore your fairytail about polish troops going into Ukraine. But to be honest, I really wish NATO would deploy into Ukraine, and call Putins bluff.

Whose side are you on? Seems like Arabs are having an influence on you or are you Israelis double timing the yanks?
I don't think you understood me.
I'm on the American side, I am saying the Americans kicked the terrorist's *** in every engagement.

US didn't lose.

I don't think you understood me.
I'm on the American side, I am saying the Americans kicked the terrorist's *** in every engagement.

US didn't lose.
That's a relief, I thought you were giving up your apartheid traits , denazification can continue.

Oops, it looks like this one was removed from the museum.

What are they doing? Performing some ritual? Something is odd here. 👇

FkvFF61XEAEfPpt

but Ukraine's plans to join NATO (while "suppressing" DPR and LPR into compliance) wasnt a threat to Russia's security? just a question like you asked..

So it seems the whole Ukraine support by US Neocons and use of NATO is to diminish Russian support for Syria, implied by this video , 9:10 Mins onwards:-

"An old naval ship",yeah basically the Black sea fleet's flagship boy. :lol:

This is a real meat grinder boy. It is known Russians have no value of life sending cannon fodders in banzai wave attacks.

Oh boy, $1 Trillion in property damage, over 100,000 Ukrainian soldiers dead, over 400,000 wounded, Bakhmut is meat grinder, citizens under Ukrainian control down to 27 million from 44 million, and teenagers are been drawn as most draftable males have fled Ukraine.

https://twitter.com/Cyberspec1/status/1606828869587460098

Russia electronic warfare troops wreck havoc on Ukraine fire control communications.
Ukraine commando should focus to knock them down.

A Russian army Pole-21 jamming system.

A Russian army Pole-21 jamming system.

RUSSIAN STATE MEDIA PHOTO

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom