What's new

Russia to Sell 127 FGFA fighter aircrafts to India

That's enough i guess, hoping the U.S wont sell any F-35s to Pakistan. Pak-fa is less stealthier than the F-35 even.

LoL...In case you didn't notice, Pakistan is gonna try to get the j31. Not the f35. I don't think Pakistan wants f35. That's simply plain bad @as of a joke. Hehehe...

LoL...In case you didn't notice, Pakistan is gonna try to get the j31. Not the f35. I don't think Pakistan wants f35. That's simply plain bad @as of a joke. Hehehe...
Well stranger things have happened. With idiots in Washington, anything could happen.
If offered F-35 free like they did the F-16, would pakistan say no? They would eagerly get it.

Well stranger things have happened. With idiots in Washington, anything could happen.
If offered F-35 free like they did the F-16, would pakistan say no? They would eagerly get it.

LoL....free f35s...lol...

:pdf:

Why not half a squadron free F-35, when free 70 million dollar F-16's, and free 40 million dollar upgrades for the entire F-16 fleet? Is that a LOL as well to you?

Unfortunately, that is LoL for me.

Just because it can be typed on the internet, it doesn't begin to have any chances outside in the real world.

That is precisely why that is a lol for me. Half a squadron of free f35s. To Pakistan. By US. That indeed is LoL.

Unfortunately, that is LoL for me.

Just because it can be typed on the internet, it doesn't begin to have any chances outside in the real world.

That is precisely why that is a lol for me. Half a squadron of free f35s. To Pakistan. By US. That indeed is LoL.
Why is it a Lol. State your reasons. Why can't the U.S sell F-35s for free to pakistan if it can put restrictions on them like they have now on their new F-16s along with 500 amraam missiles, in return for reigning in taliban?

Indian Navy seems to favour the Shaft drive as was evident by the Mistral proposal. I was wondering the reason for it since that is unlikely to be mentioned anywhere else.

It is playing safe by going with known and tested technology or is it for more practical purpose like efficiency, maintenance, ruggedness, cost or Speed.

Another reason I asked was because the UK who are pioneers in Naval warfare has opted to for with Electric drive for the Type 45 destroyer.
Why is the Indian Navy circumspect about the existing engine pods?
It works (existing azimuth thruster propulsion) but certain navies think that the pods are very – well, first of all have not been designed with all the military requirements taken into account. Secondly, that they are more difficult to maintain over time, which is not at all our view – quite the contrary. It’s a perception issue.
I can tell you that all the countries in which we have marketed the Mistral – all countries have accepted the pod approach without any problems – even the Russians.
So we were very much surprised when the Indian Navy said, “No, no, no, no – this is not what we want. You have to follow exactly the requirements that we have expressed in our RFP, otherwise you might be eliminated right away,” and we said, “Okay, okay – don’t frighten us with elimination. If this is what you want we can certainly do it.” It’s not a technical issue, it’s only a question of value for money.
This is one of the things – there are other things, which have led us to study all those changes but, once again, this is not at all a big deal. This is a very flexible ship, not only in terms of the capacity and military operations or whatever, but even in terms of design.
DCNS offers modified Mistral to India | StratPost

Why is it a Lol. State your reasons. Why can't the U.S sell F-35s for free to pakistan if it can put restrictions on them like they have now on their new F-16s along with 500 amraam missiles, in return for reigning in taliban?

Lol...I'll leave You with that as a possibility and that being the reason fgfa being a bad plane and India shouldn't buy fgfas. :D

Cause one day, sorry, one of these days, US is gonna gift a free squadron of f35s to Pakistan. :partay:

Carry on dude ! :wave:

Free f16s and 500 amraams..:rofl:

Lol...I'll leave You with that as a possibility and that being the reason fgfa being a bad plane and India shouldn't buy fgfas. :D

Cause one day, sorry, one of these days, US is gonna gift a free squadron of f35s to Pakistan. :partay:

Carry on dude ! :wave:

Free f16s and 500 amraams..:rofl:
Free F-16 Block-52's and 500 Amramms are already delivered to them ignorant kid!!
Careful, Dont let the door hit you in your asss on your way out.

That's enough i guess, hoping the U.S wont sell any F-35s to Pakistan. Pak-fa is less stealthier than the F-35 even.
Who told u that ?is us is ur buddy ?when us sold F 16 s pak was second country outside nato after israel .they sold new ones not long ago with option on us not them .they sold us AMRAM s .they sold us new cobras there is little dout in my mind they wont offer us F35 reason its a right plane to replace our F16s keep watching if pak have some money they will offer us for sure after all its bussiness as well as political clout they want to keep in pak .

You're not gonna bring 1965 up ?

:rofl: :rofl:
You're not gonna bring 1965 up ?

:rofl: :rofl:
lala G us will sell us what we want F 35 is natural replacement of F16 more units they will make more price will come down they sold us alot of new goodies will sell us agin .

Back
Top Bottom